Our partner

Gaslighting in hospitals

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Gaslighting in hospitals

Postby EllaBlack » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:44 pm

Anyone else here believe that psychiatric staff actually try to make people sicker? I was in the hospital recently and that's the impression I got, based on my own experiences and the experiences that others shared with me (as well as what I observed them going through.)

During my time there, I convinced a lot of these people (fellow patients) that what they already thought (but had doubts about) was true and chaos ensued. Multiple incidents occurred, including violent episodes, seizures and emotional breakdowns. The staff was working overtime trying to control the floor as I watched from a distance, knowing that I was giving them exactly what they wanted: "sick" people that they could keep there longer. It took attention away from me and I had more peace of mind as a result. I got my free food, my free bed and my free WiFi, plus I found a place to live. My whole purpose of being there was to get away from the horrible homeless shelter environment of the inner city until I got my government assistance income. I faked psychosis and suicidal ideation to get admitted and it worked like a charm, then I left as soon as I could.

All in all, it was an interesting experience. Not necessarily something I'd want to do again, but interesting nonetheless. Lots of psychopathic people in that place for sure.
EllaBlack
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Gaslighting in hospitals

Postby Jonna » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:48 pm

firestarting > gaslighting :)
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:16 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:13 pm

ok.

why do u go out of ur way to hurt ppl? why didn't u just mind ur own business? was the effort u put into making ppl go insane worth it? did it make u feel powerful to fuk w easy targets?

i doubt u really did all that much. but if u want to feel like u had influence over a bunch of mentally crippled ppl i hope u can fit it on ur resume.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Jesus save the mental cripples please.

Yours truly; Zero

-- Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:22 pm --

Jonna wrote:firestarting > gaslighting :)

Particularly when it’s your own pants :oops:
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:24 pm

imo it's not about saving them. they're already fuked. it's just about time management and cost/benefit. doesn't seem worth it they're already entertaining ppl get violent and psychotic and break down without even fuking w them like go eat a sandwich and watch the show its self perpetuating u need not do anything.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:28 pm

I’ve never been in a mental hospital, one of my former powerlifting team members went on to be a male nurse in a psych unit. I think he was the muscle, I always picture people inside drugged up the wazoo drooling on themselves like in the movies. I’m sure that’s probably not the case but who knows
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:29 pm

ppl are drugged up eventually yes but the noobs who just got there are something else. ive been in ~8 hospitals.

-- Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm --

after they learned about me they always send me to the same one that's violent as sht.

CODE RED SOUTH 2.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 pm

Do you have your own room or have to share with someone
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 pm

share mostly.

i was in one hospital u get a single if ur a danger to others but when everyone's a danger u all get roommate's lol.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:46 pm

I’d have a difficult time with that I think, if I can just leave a situation and get peace and quiet I can avoid trouble usually. I was thinking about faking psychosis and try to get on disability and sell my meds on the side like a proper psycho not sure it’s worth it. I’m sick of working for a bunch of scumbags

I’ve got a few other scams in mind too
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post