Our partner

Introduction

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Introduction

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:48 am

This isn't the forum I usually frequent. Realised after responding to two of your threads here I don't want to keep explaining myself and perhaps "should" introduce myself seeing as I don't strictly have ASPD.

I have Dissociative identify Disorder. Parts of me have ASPD traits which go mostly unnoticed due to parts with anxiety, victim parts, normal parts but occasionally the antisocial parts creep out. I want to eventually integrate these different personality states which means I somehow have to deal with the anti social parts who have erratic behaviour. Hoping this forum will help me understand them more.

It's abuse that causes DID and these parts have mostly took on traits of the abusers although over the years have, I'm lieing, I was going to say they've changed a bit but they haven't. Been trying to "manage" them but can't so I'm hoping to get some kind of answers on what to do by letting them be here and reading here. With DID it's seen as some kind of thing where if they're listened to and accepted or something then they'll stop being how they are - that is not working for me, they behave for a short while and then get bored and mess up my life so I'm looking at it from "ok a bit of me has ASPD traits which as a whole person means I have these traits so I need to address it"

I did it with BPD, one part of me had that and sending her to treatment for it worked so maybe this will work the same but maybe not, worth a try though.

Sorry if it's an Intrusion and wishing you all a good day (Host personality).
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Introduction

Postby solemnlysworn » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Hi Ken. This is Velma

Just wanted to say welcome. Me and the other aspects of my system have found this forum quite helpful. Tommy was able to overcome his problems and stopped lashing out so often (protector). Evelyn kinda took on some bad traits which was both good and bad because she needed toughening up but tbh I wish she had done it in a healthier way. We're still trying to talk her into be better at conflict since she just went the opposite way to what she was, although she's very much healthier.

The Wall probably will come out but there's no reasoning with him so I don't even bother trying but he's the most suited to this forum. Hope you find some help here
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Hello
Dissociative identify Disorder.

The real deal of that particular disorder is generally horrific at its genesis.
How and when were you diagnosed?

Just a heads up, some freaks post that they have DID online for attention, so there is that bs as well. WTF they get out of it ? Who knows, they must be pretty pathetic IRL to do that is my guess.

Parts of me have ASPD traits

Who doesn't?
Everyone, eats, sh!ts, breathes, sleeps and dies.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby saucygirl31 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:12 pm

hi Sarandipity,

welcome here.

sometimes i feel like i have DID.

don't mind everyone else. take my hand..

-- Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:14 pm --

what types of behaviors or lack of empathy/remorse is evident in u?
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:03 am

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Thanks Velma, that gives hope.

Thanks Shaolin Monk. I realised I had different personalities in psychotherapy over ten years ago but made the therapist promise not to write it up.

There was not enough research or understanding of the Disorder and someone playing with my mind did not appeal.

Recently, because of a crisis, I did fill in test forms for a private clinic because I think they might have practiced on enough people by now to maybe know what they're doing.

For 20 years they have diagnosed me with 5 different disorders, none DID, and that suited me because DID seems crazier than anything else they have labelled me with but we take their BPD therapy and used to take their meds for schizophrenia - when realising it made life worse we stopped. Being trying to unlock all the trauma and that's been horrible. So we decided probably better to get a proper therapist at this point.

My veiw on aspd traits is that everyone can have some of them. Mine are just trapped in one alter. Like the anxiety and depression are trapped in another... But that's seen as less of an issue as long as she doesn't try to kill herself by my system.

Saucygirl I saw you on the DID forum which made me look here I replied to a couple of posts and then thought I should probably be more clear about myself. Thanks for welcome. Paul.
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:36 pm

Introduction?
Postby Sarandipity » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 am
So here's the short version:
Have DID
Names: Beth, Karen, Peter, Mandy and my given name.
Therapy: 10 years

Introduction
Postby Sarandipity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:48 pm
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly

Looks like PF has had the effect of popping out more alters?
What a surprise..not. :lol:

Biologically, this is easy...just reach between your legs to confirm the set of genitals you were born with. What is down there?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:44 pm

ShaolinMonk wrote:
Introduction?
Postby Sarandipity » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:25 am
So here's the short version:
Have DID
Names: Beth, Karen, Peter, Mandy and my given name.
Therapy: 10 years

Introduction
Postby Sarandipity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:48 pm
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly

Looks like PF has had the effect of popping out more alters?
What a surprise..not. :lol:

Yes. No other alters will come on this forum for obvious reasons.

Same as we can't really talk on the DID forum because last time we did for a while we got banned.

We thought about letting Paul use this forum a long time ago but didn't want to attract unwanted attention to the DID forum, also for obvious reasons. But when saucygirl came to the DID forum we figured f it. We expected all this. We expected someone like you too. We expected to be attempted victimised which is why only Paul is allowed to read here and we are watching to make sure it isn't adversely affecting other parts. We also are fully aware of the possibility that one or more of you may see this as an opportunity to target us as a next victim. The thing is when you been f'd by people who are supposed to care about you etc then not much else effects you that bad. Take Care, The Twins
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:50 pm

The thing is when you been f'd by people who are supposed to care about you etc then not much else effects you that bad.

Mmhmm..and by your own admission you were busy trying to ###$ someone and ###$ yourself?
So?

What did you expect?

In your own words:
Anyway weakness. Mine, which I have to face, is that I love to manipulate and upset and mess with peoples minds. When these victim parts I have to live with meet some kind of person, who is like me, it's Christmas to me. But they banned me now and it's a bit depressing. So I started to mess with them now (which is basically myself, I do realize that) by logging on to this chat site that one of them uses and finding a guy who likes to be submissive - he wanted me to tell him to hurt himself so obviously I didn't give him what he wanted and told him he had to meditate and stare at butterflys for half hour - so anyway now they can't go on there because every time they do there's messages from these submissive men.

Boofkinghoo
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:26 pm

ShaolinMonk wrote:
The thing is when you been f'd by people who are supposed to care about you etc then not much else effects you that bad.

Mmhmm..and by your own admission you were busy trying to ###$ someone and ###$ yourself?
So?

What did you expect?

In your own words:
Anyway weakness. Mine, which I have to face, is that I love to manipulate and upset and mess with peoples minds. When these victim parts I have to live with meet some kind of person, who is like me, it's Christmas to me. But they banned me now and it's a bit depressing. So I started to mess with them now (which is basically myself, I do realize that) by logging on to this chat site that one of them uses and finding a guy who likes to be submissive - he wanted me to tell him to hurt himself so obviously I didn't give him what he wanted and told him he had to meditate and stare at butterflys for half hour - so anyway now they can't go on there because every time they do there's messages from these submissive men.

Boofkinghoo

Expected this. We said already.
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:22 am

I want to speak to Jane
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6