Our partner

REPTILIAN

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

REPTILIAN

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:46 am

Looks like they know about you buddy: https://www.davidicke.com/

So, let's see a pic of those slit eyes. :)
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: REPTILIAN

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:45 am

I'm curious what your mannerisms are like in real life.
I also wonder how you interact with people in real life.
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Depends the person and context/situation.

Figured Lizard boy wanted attention, so a thread where he can show us his peepers was fitting, no?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:29 pm

ShaolinMonk wrote:Depends the person and context/situation.

Figured Lizard boy wanted attention, so a thread where he can show us his peepers was fitting, no?

No, not really.
If they were insecure about it, they wouldn't have made the account name they have and in capital letters.

I asked because I thought you wanted attention - and because you often seem quite agitated and escalated when you post.
I was wondering if you're like that in real life and if so, if you can regulate yourself enough when you need to be socially acceptable.

I'm also still trying to understand why you think labeling ideas and people as mentally disordered would be off concern on a website specifically for people with mental disorders - that you belong to.

-- Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am --

*of
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:51 am

Yes, really. It's not a new poster.

The only one agitated is yourself.

Calling what it is doesn't bother me, why does it bother you?
What is your disorder?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:05 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:The only one agitated is yourself.

DaturaInnoxia doesn't seem agitated at all in her posts to you, but you act like everything people say here offends your delicate sensibilities of right and wrong.

Calling what it is doesn't bother me

Since you're clearly not a healthy-minded person and obviously have something going on, I'm guessing you don't mind admitting that everything you spoke of in the 'Echo Chambers of the Mentaly Fked' thread actually applies to you:

PC propaganda, group think, Hive mind or emotional constipation

It's good to know that it doesn't bother you being told you're just another echo chamber of the mentally fuked. Self-acceptance is key.
Last edited by Reaper on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:06 am

Oh yeah, you know so well, don't you?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:07 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:Oh yeah, you know so well, don't you?

I'm just making an observation, darlin.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:12 am

Your dick is hanging out of your skirt.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6