Our partner

Satanism?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Satanism?

Postby REPTILIAN » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:08 am

Anybody has read Anton La Vey´s books? or has had interest in any other subject of this matter?

:twisted:
"Peace among worlds" - Rick
REPTILIAN
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Satanism?

Postby Reaper » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Yeah, but Anton La Vey is too modern for my liking. Though I haven't read much of his works to really say that with certainty. I was a Traditional Satanist for awhile years ago because I liked the whole Devil worship feel to it. Black mass, human sacrifice all held appeal to me.

I got it into my head at one stage that I wanted to be a demon after death, so I could lead others into Hell and eventually take over the Throne myself, and the only way I could do that was to kill a lot of people. At some point I lost interest in that belief and decided to get out of Satanism altogether.

It was quite a colorful stage in my life.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:39 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:41 am

REPTILIAN wrote:Anybody has read Anton La Vey´s books? or has had interest in any other subject of this matter?

:twisted:

I prefer Jesus, but I think I'll always have interest in various aspects of the occult because it contains a lot of truths - especially hermeticism.

I do appreciate LaVey's ability to gain a following and convince people that his doctrines are for their liberation rather than noticing he had his own agenda.

His persona or "brand" was kind of neat too - Crowley's was better though.

That being said, total selfishness is not really in line with what I'm willing to still be alive for. If my life was to remain about the pursuit of "self-will run riot," I would have abandoned this planet a long time ago.
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:48 am

https://www.churchofsatan.com/

Adults doing the kindergarten and junior high groupie gang thing. Instead of who has the coolest shoes or designer shirts, it's group sex or whatever they reject of the religion they grew up with.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:39 am

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:15 am

@REPTILIAN, your input?

I was just thinking how a lot of people tend to mix together concepts of NWO, LaVey, Reptilians, the Illuminati, soul-less entities mixed in with the human race, etc and then I realized your account name.
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:24 am

Yes, they are called mentally ill, for a reason.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:49 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:Yes, they are called mentally ill, for a reason.

I have no interest in what's valid and what's not valid at the moment, I'm curious what they think.
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby REPTILIAN » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:14 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:@REPTILIAN, your input?

I was just thinking how a lot of people tend to mix together concepts of NWO, LaVey, Reptilians, the Illuminati, soul-less entities mixed in with the human race, etc and then I realized your account name.

What do you mean what is my input? Do you mean in which conspiracys i believe?

I believe there are illuminatis, yes, and reptilians, i dont think there are soul less entities, and about the NWO, i think were getting to it in no more than 100 years. I dont know how these beliefs roll in your country or state, but in mine people are really unaware of much of this info.
"Peace among worlds" - Rick
REPTILIAN
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:30 am

Yeah, because it is straight of the Society of Flakeology, kind of like Moronism and JWs. Bunch of mentally ill drug addicts that had visions of the "LORD" and a pack of gullible idiots that fell for the sales pitch.
And then we have: https://www.davidicke.com/

He hits pretty hard. And the media has gone out of its way to make him appear to be a joke, which may or may not be the case. But it is interesting that they spent so much effort to do so.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:34 am

REPTILIAN wrote:
DaturaInnoxia wrote:@REPTILIAN, your input?

What do you mean what is my input? Do you mean in which conspiracys i believe?

I believe there are illuminatis, yes, and reptilians, i dont think there are soul less entities, and about the NWO, i think were getting to it in no more than 100 years. I dont know how these beliefs roll in your country or state, but in mine people are really unaware of much of this info.

And what about choosing your account name?
There are also people who believe that people with ASPD/psychopathy are reptilians or soul-less entities
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post