Our partner

Take you at your word:

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Take you at your word:

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:28 am

But if you are lying and I know you are, then when you get screwed, it's because you screwed yourself.

So, who is the hypocrite?
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Take you at your word:

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:41 am

I love it when liars get done in by their own lies, especially when it’s over stupid shlt that they could have easily just been truthful about. Poetic almost
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:42 am

True that.

Then the funny part, they're in so deep, they can't get out anymore and the lies become even more ridiculous.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:48 am

ShaolinMonk wrote:True that.

Then the funny part, they're in so deep, they can't get out anymore and the lies become even more ridiculous.

Had an ex, I lived with for years the whole family is cluster b for sure, had no clue then but now that I know what it is it’s pretty easy to spot.

The sister upon first meeting me tells me she is a world famous painter who lives in France, lmao like I’m dating your sister stupid I know you are a teenage single mother that lives around the corner.

Some of it was so entertaining to me, the one I dated used to lie constantly about everything it’s was exhausting, I used to set traps for her that she would walk right into and then while cornered and she knew it either make up a new more unbelievable and ridiculous lie or simply smile and walk away, like to say ok you got me but I don’t give a shlt.

I’m not going to pretend I never lied when I was involved with her but the level at which they did it was something to see. Comical and sad most of the time.

Ohh, too add the sister from France who was the ‘painter’ she had at one point 3 kids all with black men which she said she preferred and used to rant and rave how her kids were all tested and geniuses, until she met a white cop who was supposedly racist, she turned racist too and denied she had any kids sent them to stay with the other sister until she gave them all up for adoption. This is disordered my friends
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Postby ShaolinMonk » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:50 am

Had an ex
I’m not going to pretend I never lied when I was involved with her but the level at which they did it was something to see. Comical and sad most of the time.

And they still want to be "friends?"

And are miffed when I don't. Just a fking waste of time.

Others, I am barely polite to, and they think we are friends?
It's strange what goes on in their heads.
ShaolinMonk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:39 pm

ShaolinMonk wrote:
Had an ex
Others, I am barely polite to, and they think we are friends?

im really polite thanks to my parents.

i even chew w my mouth closed and hold in my farts.

i too find that some ppl like rudeness esp on the east coast USA. i mean not like slamming doors shut on ppl but being blunt and direct is often respected here. some ppl in the midwest/south/west would find it rude. i find it sexy and comforting.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:53 am

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:48 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:
i too find that some ppl like rudeness esp on the east coast USA. i mean not like slamming doors shut on ppl but being blunt and direct is often respected here. some ppl in the midwest/south/west would find it rude. i find it sexy and comforting.

I'm on the East coast US this week and it's true that people seem to accept rude more readily. No one seems to give a sh1t when they're driving. No one makes way for anyone and it just seems like a free-for-all.

On the other hand, no one seems to get pissed off if someone cuts them up either. It seems less rude and more that there's no awareness of others.

Although weed was legalised here early this year, so they're probably all stoned.

That said, Colorado and California are not the same; more aware of what's going on around them.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post