Our partner

put it in the air (stuntin' (stuntin') is a habit).

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

put it in the air (stuntin' (stuntin') is a habit).

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:32 pm

ever seen a chevy w the butterfly doors?

anyway, i notice that, unintentionally (usually), i tend to make people "get like me".

small scale - if someone's sad, my presentation often lifts their spirit, seemingly. if someone's raging, my body movement and likely words will calm them down. if someone is acting like a pussy, i might do something to toughen them up (trolling perhaps). in general, the influence i have on people from body language, to words, to actions, seems to mold people. and not even necessarily to my advantage.. as I like people who are unique and not a run of the mill asshole like me.

large scale - i often notice my friends become more disinhibited, confident and "cold" (stoic perhaps?) after long periods of hanging out with them. same, even more so, with romantic partners.

am I sucking my own cock here or do u all have similar experiences?
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: put it in the air (stuntin' (stuntin') is a habit).

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:50 pm

it's only natural to rub one off on ppl, but i feel like I influence more than I'm influenced.

https://youtu.be/LPz7LCybSNk
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:12 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:it's only natural to rub one off on ppl, but i feel like I influence more than I'm influenced.

https://youtu.be/LPz7LCybSNk

i see ur point, and will offer you this:

ur no different from everyone else. in otherwords, ur "influence" isn't any stronger than anyone elses.

maybe u just over estimate ur own ability?

it then makes me wonder, do people tend to adapt to specific personalty types? possibly ones opposite their own?
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Pardon me, but I don’t want to interrupt please continue your conversation
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 pm

well it could also be that antisocial personalitys and personalitys similar to them are really pushed by today's society in order to success in today's world and therefore ppl adapt to them.

(thank u zero)
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:54 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:well it could also be that antisocial personalitys and personalitys similar to them are really pushed by today's society in order to success in today's world and therefore ppl adapt to them.

(thank u zero)

rightttt like having a personality disorder is really advantageous. :roll:
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:10 am

saucygirl31 wrote:well it could also be that antisocial personalitys and personalitys similar to them are really pushed by today's society in order to success in today's world and therefore ppl adapt to them.

(thank u zero)

Don't stop just because that other saucy that is belittling this thread of thought. They have their own issues for doing so. This is an interesting topic.

Please do go on if you desire to do so.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:35 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby justonemoreperson » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:21 am

saucygirl31 wrote:

(thank u zero)

rightttt like having a personality disorder is really advantageous. :roll:

Don't let her push you around. Stand your ground.

@OP

Everyone does this, but the stronger your personality, the more likely you are to influence others. I have the same effect on those around me.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Reaper » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:29 am

justonemoreperson wrote:Everyone does this, but the stronger your personality, the more likely you are to influence others. I have the same effect on those around me.

And yet, you don't have a strong personality. It's true though, everyone influences others to some degree.

I think I have a huge influence on people. They either love me and become obsessed or they hate me and end up wanting to kill me. Both sides seem to like stalking me.

I've affected entire websites to the point where everyone is either talking about me, arguing over me, or arguing with me. Wherever I go I seem to have a strong affect on people.

Which reminds me, I wonder how the Reaper Haters Club is going these days.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:35 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:16 pm

thank u for the encouragement guys.

ok ill guess I'll jump off at person's contribution.

so, what defined a "strong" personality?

and for reaper, I know I posted many questions, but one of the original ones was that ppl change to become similar to me. so it's great that u can make ppl hate u, but why do u think that is?

and for person, do ppld hate u too? and what is a strong personality? ill let u answer before I assume.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post