Our partner

the reaper vs the world.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

the reaper vs the world.

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:20 pm

a common mechanism of the reaper is to defend himself against things of little importance. the reaper is aspd, probly a psycho, but is also only human.

this thread will not be closed because it will show how true aspd/psychos really react to perceived slights and ridiculous accusations.

ill start.

hey.. clit stain.. u sure ur not just a depressed wanker? i bet yo momma really set an example by getting drilled by many, many brutes. watcha gunna do tonight.. drink jim bean and sht ya self? huh? where'd u get that knife, tard-muffin.. the stupid store? i bet u over indulge during breakfast. bird as a pet? more like.. ppl flip u birds when u walk down the street bcuz u walk like a tool. what grade did u graduate? nothingth?
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: the reaper vs the world.

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:48 pm

Well that’s because aspd and psychos are tough and narcs are pussies, borderlines are crazy bitches, don’t get him started on schizoids. There is a rank structure, so if you have something you may not be as cool and should consider something new.
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Postby Reaper » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:33 am

Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:53 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:22 am

her
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:53 pm

Postby Reaper » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:51 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:her

Do you see me having an issue with being referred to as 'he'? No you don't, so who the fuk are you to correct them.

I'm gender fluid, so 'he' or 'she' is fine either way since I identify with both.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:28 am

Reaper wrote:
DaturaInnoxia wrote:her

Do you see me having an issue with being referred to as 'he'? No you don't, so who the fuk are you to correct them.

I'm gender fluid, so 'he' or 'she' is fine either way since I identify with both.

It's not the end of the world if I correct someone.
It wasn't anything personal to them or some big attack or insult.
Although, from now on, I'll remember my input relating to you bothers you and I will refrain..
~DaTuRa.Ad.Nm
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:53 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:56 pm

pls don't refrain.

a simple 3 letter word warrented a 2 paragraph response - that was incredible.

anyone else?
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:30 pm

You just love my attention, don't you, darlin.

Yeah, there's that term of endearment again that you despise because you're just so special to me...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6