Our partner

What kind of habits would the perfect partner have for You?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

What kind of habits would the perfect partner have for You?

Postby IDeerInHeadlightsI » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:08 pm

What would their habits, hobbies and personality be like?

Not appearance.
THE DAY AFTER MONDAY WHEN MY SEROTONIN IS DEPLETED
IDeerInHeadlightsI
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What kind of habits would the perfect partner have for You?

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:18 pm

tryna hop on path D, girl? ;)
edit: path C is good too on second thought.

my perfect partner would have no drug habits, a habit of sucking morning wood every day, be a non habitual liar, have good cooking and cleaning habits, habitually interest me with unique ways of thinking (non-disordered thought processes to challenge my own), habit of pretending they're not submissive but ultimately giving up control once I force them to, habit of looking me in the eyes when sucking cock, no habit of cursing, no religious habits unless they're open to indoctrination (which they will be), habit of working hard but playing harder, and a habitual cock sucker (i forgot if I mentioned that).
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 am

Postby Aeva117 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:32 pm

My perfect partner would be relatively similar to me. I can't deal with needy or clingy or over-emotional long-term. I want somebody to co-exist with, whose company I enjoy, and who enjoys the same sorts of experiences as I do. Believing in a god (actually, anything woo) or wanting kids are deal-breakers. They have to be able to hold an intelligent conversation and have a decent (twisted) sense of humor. As far as hobbies or anything like that, I don't really care. Although I did just date a girl that was into dead things too and that was cool. Shame she was boring in every other way.
Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) all grown up
Aeva117
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:31 pm

We would have to have a certain dynamic, I can’t explain it I just know when it’s there. We could bust each other’s balls prank each other, She would have to be fun like that. Not too emotionally needy be introverted, not need much human interaction but capable of doing stuff too. I always got a kick out of a chick that will try things so far outside their wheelhouse just to try it, I dated a prissy one but smoked a cigar with me, things like that. A 120lb girl puffing on a Monty Christo epic is a unique sight

Uninhabited sexually, not afraid to initiate occasionally I find that hot, takes it in the ass, if it hurts too bad even better it’s supposed too. Not afraid to go to a tittle bar and get a lap dance while I watch. Let’s see, ohh small to no family in case it doesn’t work out so nobody notices she’s missing, I could use someone who is organized and clean, I’m lazy with that shlt and my 14 year old niece could organize a get together better than I could. That’s all I can think of off the top of my head
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:01 pm

ZeroZ wrote:small to no family in case it doesn’t work out so nobody notices she’s missing

ROFL.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xdude » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Great question. Going to have to give it some thought, but off hand...

Definitely no religion, an no affinity to any particular politics. Always willing to stand up for herself, but also able to care about something, or someone, like my pet. Always asking questions, the ability to hold a real conversation over more then how is the weather? Great sex of course, but not always about the end goal. I guess in the end, the more of an independent thinker she is, that is what is hot. Just don't do stupid stuff that puts us both at risk. Oh and yea, if she loves cooking, good stuff, I am always up for trying out a new recipe (just don't get all weirded out because today might be steak and tomorrow I might want to make sushi or something crazy).
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Postby solemnlysworn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Explore, playfully and intensely

When I'm under her skin she doesn't want to be let go of

Offers up her vulnerability to be had and used

Wants to experience what it's like to feel every inch of herself be consumed and when it gets darker sees the beauty in it

Doesn't stop out of fear

Pulls me out of my head for the games and chase and reminds me when I'm off course

Willing to put herself to work when I need something

Lets herself feel everything
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:39 pm

HAHAHAHA SO RAPEY I LOVE IT!!
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 pm

You ever gone there saucy
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 pm

course not but what u said was beautiful.
Last edited by saucygirl31 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post