Our partner

If you "magically" were forced to fight to the death.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

If you "magically" were forced to fight to the death.

Postby TheUnknownofall » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Let's say a God of some sort, forced you to fight to the death, but with somoene you choose, out of all present and past.

And after the fight, it'll be like nothing ever happened but you get a trophy of your choosing. By that I mean a body part or a pic of the person you beat.

So,
Why would you choose and why,?

Oh heck, even play it out, setting and how you'd beat em.
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: If you "magically" were forced to fight to the death.

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:00 am

id take god while taking demi rose mawby. killing and ######6 at the same time is probably almost as good as meth.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Reaper » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:11 am

I'll go down to Hell and beat the shlt out of the Devil, tie him up and take his place on the Throne. Then spend the next hour (I was going to say 'the next millennia', but I'd get bored well and truly before then) torturing him for my own pleasure.

Or, I'll visit you (@ TheUnknownofall) and beat you violently until your mother couldn't even recognize you. Then I'll look down on you in disgust and make you beg me to end your life, but I won't end it, not yet. I'll torture you first in various ways, then tie you up like a dog and feed you food that makes you vomit. Then I'll watch in amusement as I force you to lick it back up off a dirty floor, while reminding you just how fuking pathetic you truly are.

When I'm ready for you to die, I'll give you a knife and tell you to slit your own throat while I watch in amusement. Then I'll cut your head off and keep it as a trophy. I may or may not clean your skull. Apart of me would take pleasure in watching you rot.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 am

Postby xdude » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am

Reaper wrote:I'll go down to Hell and beat the shlt out of the Devil, tie him up and take his place on the Throne. Then spend the next hour (I was going to say 'the next millennia', but I'd get bored well and truly before then) torturing him for my own pleasure.

Or, I'll visit you (@ TheUnknownofall) and beat you violently until your mother couldn't even recognize you. Then I'll look down on you in disgust and make you beg me to end your life, but I won't end it, not yet. I'll torture you first in various ways, then tie you up like a dog and feed you food that makes you vomit. Then I'll watch in amusement as I force you to lick it back up off a dirty floor, while reminding you just how fuking pathetic you truly are.

When I'm ready for you to die, I'll give you a knife and tell you to slit your own throat while I watch in amusement. Then I'll cut your head off and keep it as a trophy. I may or may not clean your skull. Apart of me would take pleasure in watching you rot.

Understood. I've done somethings I am not proud of, but pushed to a breaking point.

Once you are then indeed let all hell break loose.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Postby TheUnknownofall » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

xdude wrote:
Reaper wrote:I'll go down to Hell and beat the shlt out of the Devil, tie him up and take his place on the Throne. Then spend the next hour (I was going to say 'the next millennia', but I'd get bored well and truly before then) torturing him for my own pleasure.

Understood. I've done somethings I am not proud of, but pushed to a breaking point.

Once you are then indeed let all hell break loose.

Ha!

You both are pathetic,

Submitting to your desires like the slaves you are.
"breaking point" my ass.

You're just too weak to beat somoene and lose control.

I can beat people hold back AND always win.

Setting standards ain't your thing.

Never the less, it relieved my boredom a bit that you made a story for me to want me that dead.

As for the fight,

I'd fight in the Antarctic, during summer so it's survivable.
Who?
Reaper...
Or

A shoalin monk or a muay Thai fighter, or like a special agent with those skills at least.
I did fight one of the two in real life.

But I mean, somoene worth fighting.
Somoene that makes me bleed, yet I keep going no matter what.

Someone worth my time.
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Reaper » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm

TheUnknownofall wrote:Submitting to your desires like the slaves you are.

I'm submitting to my desires simply because I responded to your thread?

You wanted a story on who I'd fight. I gave you one, and of course I chose you because I've already told you what's going to happen to you if we ever meet. Now you know, in detail... (well, as much detail as I was willing to give anyway)
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:16 pm

No fight I just want to sneak up in Reaper while she is feeding her bird and tapping away on her computer and yell right in her ear AHHHHHHH,bilch

I bet her lack of fear response goes out the window and she craps in her panties
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

ZeroZ wrote:I bet her lack of fear response goes out the window and she craps in her panties

I've never crapped my 'panties' in my entire life. Good luck thinking you could make it happen.

What would happen is the bird will get a hell of a fright and take off into the air and then I'll turn around and punch you in the face. It'll be an instant reaction. I know you're stronger than me, but that won't matter an ounce of shlt to me in that moment. I'd be pissed at you regardless.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheUnknownofall » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Wow, you are right Reaper,

Maybe I was a little provoked, pherhaps you'd actually stand a chance against me.

Never knew Zero wanted you beat aswell.

But, as they say.
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

So, I could give less $#%^ if you're a walking muscle cloud or not.
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:32 pm

TheUnknownofall wrote:Wow, you are right Reaper,

Maybe I was a little provoked, pherhaps you'd actually stand a chance against me.

Never knew Zero wanted you beat aswell.

But, as they say.
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

So, I could give less $#%^ if you're a walking muscle cloud or not.

This guy is starting to grow on me. Lol
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post