Our partner

The Human Lie Detector Game

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

The Human Lie Detector Game

Postby Reaper » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 pm

Imagine if you could give any member of your choosing on this forum a lie detector test - what questions would ask them?

The object of this game is to do exactly that, but you are the lie detector, so it's up to you (and other members if they wish) to determine if someone's responses to your questions are honest or dishonest.

If you've ever played the game 'Two Truths and A Lie', this is a similar concept, except the person responding to the questions can be completely honest and tell all truths, completely dishonest and tell all lies, or do a mixture of both.

How To Play:

- Choose any member of this particular forum and, assuming their willing to participate, ask them a bunch of questions that you would if you were giving them a lie detector test (no more than 5 or 10 questions at the very most). Since we're not using a real, mechanical lie detector, the questions don't have to be posed so that only yes or no answers can be given, which means the person responding can as be as indepth as they like when answering.

(You don't have to choose a particular member to answer your questions. You could invite all members to answer them, but if you want personal responses to specific questions, then you should choose the member they're specifically directed at)

- When all questions have been answered by the member chosen or any unspecified members, you are to look at their answers and determine if each answer given is the truth or a lie. Other members can participate in determining that as well.

- DO NOT ask questions that could potentially reveal personally identifying information about someone. In other words, do not ask if someone's real name is such and such (John Smith for example), or if they live at a certain address.

Remember, this is all in fun, so make it fun and keep it fun.

I would start the game myself but I need sleep. I'll start it when I wake up later if no-one else has by then.

Note to the admin/mod - please don't move this thread to the Just For Fun section. I think I'm still on Mod Preview there and I rarely posted there when I freely could anyway.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:49 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: The Human Lie Detector Game

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 pm

he said please. so u cant move it now, mods.

ok do me.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Oblivion » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:49 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:ok do me.

What is the fastest animal on earth?

How many jellybeans do you think Renee Zellweger can fit up her ass?

Would you agree that capitalism is a wholly fictional construct of the Russian mob designed to empower Mexican transexuals to purchase high heeled shoes with the intent of using them to extract the eyeballs of the bovine ruling class?

What is your social security number?

How many fingers am I holding up?

How the fuk did my cat get all wet?

What time is it?

Do you love me?
Kids need to know they suck.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Postby cinnamoncookie » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Do me too.
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:49 am

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:59 pm

someone do her pls ^

Oblivion wrote:What is the fastest animal on earth?

hippo.

more than 1200.

Would you agree that capitalism is a wholly fictional construct of the Russian mob designed to empower Mexican transexuals to purchase high heeled shoes with the intent of using them to extract the eyeballs of the bovine ruling class?

uhhh..... errr….. ehhhh…. no.

041-61-2379.

uhhhh... ehhhh…. errrr…. zero.

u aready know.

What time is it?

5:59 estern

Do you love me?

err.... uhmmm… ehhh…. no.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:07 am

saucygirl31 wrote:someone do her pls ^

Oblivion wrote:What is the fastest animal on earth?

hippo. TRUTH

more than 1200. LIE 1175. You know this because you put them there. Post- mortem.

uhhh..... errr….. ehhhh…. no. TRUTH

041-61-2379. Still collating. Check your bank balance in the morning. :twisted:

uhhhh... ehhhh…. errrr…. zero. LIE Also, you have a lump in your colon.

u aready know. TRUE

What time is it?

5:59 estern TRUE

Do you love me?

err.... uhmmm… ehhh…. no. LIE

cinnamoncookie wrote:Do me too.

Bend over. :P
Kids need to know they suck.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:10 am

Oblivion wrote:Bend over. :P

Let's have a coffee first at least :oops:
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:49 am

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:50 am

When I created this thread last night it seemed like a great idea, but looking at it today, it's not that interesting to me. I may ask some questions for everyone to answer at some point. I don't know yet.

I was considering asking some that would be specifically directed at jomp, but since he's too much of a pussy to answer any of my questions anymore, it's probably not worth it. At least some of you here have got bigger balls than he has, and yet, he's the one who claims to be a psychopath...

What a fuking joke.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Reaper wrote:When I created this thread last night it seemed like a great idea, but looking at it today, it's not that interesting to me. I may ask some questions for everyone to answer at some point. I don't know yet.

fuking rofl.

*high fives oblivion*
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Oblivion's post had nothing to do with why I lost interest in this thread, or anyone else's for that matter. It's the idea itself. It seemed interesting at the time, but the next day I read the OP and it just didn't hold the same appeal anymore. Shlt happens.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post