Our partner

Hypocrisy

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Hypocrisy

Postby xdude » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:46 pm

ZeroZ wrote:If they want to register their vehicles, insure them, get insurance on workers who may get hurt, pay their taxes in order to pay for the roads they are using to make money, so basically operate on even ground and run a legitimate business. That would of course chew their profit margin and force them out of business because all they had to sell was cheap labor to begin with and that is my point.

A very valid point, operating under the radar is less expensive for sure.

It's also why companies go to 3rd world countries for labor, it's a free-for-all.

But the big problem is in a free-for-all we all might get paid a lot less too, so how far down that path do we want to go? It might not effect you and I, but if our kids, or their kids are working in china style slave factories, there are no regulations, no worker rights, they might not say this is such a great place to be.

Economics is a game of chess, so what is the next move, not just my move right now. In the USA going bankrupt or adding to national debt is tolerated, even encouraged. There is no real penalty. It made sense to encourage taking risks, but just like anything else, it can be abused. Spend wildly, who cares, there is no cost, nobody goes to jail for bilking others out of a ton of money. That's what are economics depend on now, sadly. It can only work for so long before it collapses.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby xdude » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Sorry the shorter version is - keeping our minds focused on the $3 or $4 landscaping jobs and being upset because the price is low keeps our minds off the billions, even trillions people have been bilked out of by clever people who are using magic. Look at my right hand, so you don't see what my left hand is doing.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xdude » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:02 pm

xdude wrote:Sorry the shorter version is - keeping our minds focused on the $3 or $4 landscaping jobs and being upset because the price is low keeps our minds off the billions, even trillions people have been bilked out of by clever people who are using magic. Look at my right hand, so you don't see what my left hand is doing.

Same reason politicians want us to focus on the rare terror attack, so we don't have to look at the 100,000 people shot each year by other americans. And that is not the full sum of the crimes, it's just those that involved a gun. Instead let's focus on one terrorist, that other fact is too hard to grasp.
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:05 pm

my man, I don't wanna get it twisted: u are histrionic, correct?

i know ur a mod.. (like i am, and if u follow closly to the sauce ull know where)

but i want to help u succeed. what do u want with us here on this forum?

do u belive ur antisocial?

or are u a masochist because it feels to me like u like being fuked.

im just rambling don't write back more than 25 words or ill rape ur momma.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Postby saucygirl31 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:19 pm

im sorry xdude I was drunk can u come back I like talking to u.

https://youtu.be/sc5iTNVEOAg?t=32s - listen to lyrics for 7 seconds.

:p

-- Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:26 pm --

xdude tryna mod aspd forum: https://youtu.be/at---DgRvls?t=1m25s

rofl.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 pm

dude..

im serious get ur ass back here u diversify our portfolio.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xdude » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:44 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:im sorry xdude I was drunk can u come back I like talking to u.

It's very cool saucygirl, I suspected that, and was just thinking over your words. All good, I hold no grudge, and actually appreciate your honesty. You didn't attack me, you just questioned my motives. Cool $#%^.

p.s. really no worries, listening to linkin park, alice in chain, puddle of mud, anger at all that is @!@@@! up is all good.
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:05 pm

ok bro.

try rage against the machine too u like them?
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xdude » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Side track, if there are any Linkin Park fans... favorite song?
We do NOT delete posts

xdude
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:09 pm

the one where he gets a paper cut then dies.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post