Our partner

physical markings of a psychopath

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

physical markings of a psychopath

Postby Scarlett5 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:35 am

what are yalls thoughts on physical differences between psychopaths and normal people
I have found that in both male and female psychopaths, because of higher testosterone levels, we tend to have larger hands/feet and slightly more prominent adams apples
Have you guys noticed the same thing or anything else?
Scarlett5
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: physical markings of a psychopath

Postby Reaper » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:08 am

Scarlett5 wrote:what are yalls thoughts on physical differences between psychopaths and normal people

There are none. Psychopaths are as varied as non-psychopaths are.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:31 pm

iirc they have physically smaller hearts, bigger brains, and pupils always dilated.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Postby xdude » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:42 pm

I rather doubt there are any.

I am not saying this is truth, just my personal opinion, but high levels of testosterone (or estrogen) is not the same as how I view psychopathy. A recommended book, "The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success" by Kevin Dutton. It's not the end all work or anything, but if you read it, you'll see, the brain wiring issue he explores has nothing to do with testosterone or estrogen. It's just a difference in the pathways in their brains versus the norm.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Postby thelivinghell92 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Dead or hollow eyes

Josef Fritzl
Ted Bundy

The two men above are infamous examples of evil men but of course, not all psychopaths will look as obviously soulless as these, especially when they are putting on an act as psychopaths do.

Here's Ted Bundy turning on the charm:

Not so obviously a psycho with the charming smile.
thelivinghell92
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:52 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:iirc they have physically smaller hearts, bigger brains, and pupils always dilated.

If you can get close enough to comb through their hair like someone looking for fleas on a dog you can find a tag, mark of the beast, these can be used to quickly and efficiently scan psychopaths into mental wards and makes it harder for them to lie about who they are.
I don’t like people
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xdude » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 am

@thelivinghell92 -

What a great post ;)

@Scarlett5 -

Gonna guess you had a bad experience with a bad boy or a bad girl, but I am also going to guess, odds are you didn't meet a psychopath, you met an alpha male or female that you found attractive for their alpha traits, and also found it's easy come, easy go with them. They are very different motives.

It's a forum, all anyone can do is guess.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Site Admin

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:13 am

I've heard male psychopaths have a big dick. I've been told I have a huge one on my forehead, but I think they were lying.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Greebo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:25 am

Probably a more interesting question is ‘how have your physical features influenced the strategies you use for dealing with people and problems?’
Greebo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Postby cinnamoncookie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:05 am

I thought serial killers always have big foreheads?
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post