Our partner

Are you a snitch?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Are you a snitch?

Postby ViniStonemoss » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:41 pm

Do you snitch on people, here or IRL? Or do you prefer to solve matters yourself?
ViniStonemoss
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Are you a snitch?

Postby Reaper » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:40 pm

I've been accused of being a snitch, but they had no basis for accusing me and only assumed I'd snitched on them. They were wrong. I've never snitched on anyone.

Anyone who knows me knows I prefer to deal with problems myself.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby saucygirl31 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:54 pm

reaper...............................................

i imagine u always talking with ur arms crossed.

idk if i snitch i think i did once in high school to lesser my punishment. i mean tbh if it lessens the sht for me then why not? i dont want stitches but id rather have stitches than a longer sentence hands down.

that said i dont snitch on ppl just to fuk them over. thats low.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:42 pm

I don't owe anyone a Godd@mned thing.
If someone is causing me problems and they have more power than me, I'll do whatever I need to.

I'm pretty clear about that in real life too.
My ex was on parole (and in breach due to drinking) and he threatened people who mattered to me and I called the police right there in front of him.
It was fine because he took off long before they arrived and because of his careful wording, they couldn't do anything other than check in on and warn the people who he threatened.
A few weeks later, when we made up, he explained that I could have gotten him sent back to prison.
I told him I would absolutely do it again if he made threats or took action, and he was placing himself in the position to be hurt, so he could either walk away or keep himself in check.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:05 am

Postby ViniStonemoss » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:04 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:A few weeks later, when we made up, he explained that I could have gotten him sent back to prison.
I told him I would absolutely do it again if he made threats or took action, and he was placing himself in the position to be hurt, so he could either walk away or keep himself in check.

I was being humorous in my title. Saucy captured the essence of the question: snitching on ppl to cause them trouble (as retaliation and so on...)

Because it is your boyfriend you're mentioning and a relationship you are referring to, it is already a much more complicated matter than what I had in mind! Calling the police when you fear for your safety or someone else's hardly counts as snitching. But even if you were attempting to draw a line, it's more complicated than the type of gratuitous, opportunistic act I had in mind. But, my bad for not phrasing it properly in the first place!
ViniStonemoss
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby justonemoreperson » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

Not here; there's nothing to gain. Generally, I deal with sh1t as it happens but if one option was to get someone else to do it, why not?

Better still if I can get it done without letting anyone know it was me.

My principles are only as good as the circumstances. I'll stand up for loyalty etc and bang on about it, but the second it all goes south, I'd give everyone up for a pack of smokes.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:44 pm

No, I don’t care for what Most people would label as a snitch however it’s really subjective when you think about it. What are we calling a snitch anyway?

Let’s play out a couple scenarios shall we, if I was involved in a crime with someone else and got caught and the police were trying to blame me for something the other person did would I take the fall for them, HELL NO! If I had a friend and someone was trying to pull some shady shlt on him let’s say another friend trying to sleep with his wife I would give him a heads up.

So I guess it depends on what we are calling snitching
I don’t like people
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:55 am

There are different types of snitches.

There's the type that will throw someone they know under the bus to save their own ass. It will be someone who they previously claimed loyalty to, or where there was an expectation of loyalty, such as with a friend, family member, a partner-in-crime, or the group or gang they're involved in.

There's the type who will betray anyone for money. They'll snitch on anyone for the right price, regardless if it's family or friend.

And there's the type who snitch out of fear. They're too afraid to deal with the problem themself (a problem they either created or became voluntarily involved in), even though they could have. That's the truly pathetic type.

It's not snitching if you're just reporting a crime you witnessed/heard, or were forced into. If your life is in danger or fear it might be, you have every right to do what you need to protect yourself and those you care about.

I personally have no loyalty to anyone, so I will snitch to save my own ass if necessary and/or for the right price, but I won't snitch if I can deal with the problem myself, because I'm not afraid to confront anyone and I don't mind getting my hands dirty.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am

Postby IDeerInHeadlightsI » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:19 am

About strangers who mean nothing to me? I would be too lazy to go and snitch on the purposefully but if I was accused of something that I knew someone else had done I would directly tell them who did it.

About people who mean something to me and have wasn't my respect? I am loyal as ###$.
SUICIDE TUESDAYS :D
IDeerInHeadlightsI
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Postby Jonna » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:25 am

Snitch Reaper/Demon is. That's how she kept herself from being banned all those years:

This thread is simply a gathering of posts by the user; "Demon" that all exemplify and explain her openly and repeatedly breaking almost every rule there is, that many previous and current members including myself have been instantly and without warning banned for. So my question is simple. WL, other forum mods and owners..why isn't demon banned? Why has demon NEVER been banned? If WL cannot respond, i'll be taking this above his head so. It's up to you guys.

These are just 2 examples. I can find literally 50+ more if given time and a motive, i.e the mods don't accept those as viable examples...

antisocial-personality/topic107245.html
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:05 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post