Our partner

Are you a snitch?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Are you a snitch?

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Jonna wrote:Snitch Reaper/Demon is. That's how she kept herself from being banned all those years:

This thread is simply a gathering of posts by the user; "Demon" that all exemplify and explain her openly and repeatedly breaking almost every rule there is, that many previous and current members including myself have been instantly and without warning banned for. So my question is simple. WL, other forum mods and owners..why isn't demon banned? Why has demon NEVER been banned? If WL cannot respond, i'll be taking this above his head so. It's up to you guys.

These are just 2 examples. I can find literally 50+ more if given time and a motive, i.e the mods don't accept those as viable examples...

antisocial-personality/topic107245.html

This again... Christ, you're a whiny little kunt, aren't you.

I never snitched to any mods, so get over it. If you are who I believe you are then you're only pissed at me because you couldn't get me banned when you tried to, and instead got banned yourself. I laughed when that happened because that's how much of a fuking idiot you are.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby salles » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 am

who cares. :roll:
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Aeva117 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 pm

I wouldn't call myself a snitch, but "fairness" is a big deal to me, so it really depends on the situation.

If it's a "victimless crime", I would mind my own business. Honestly, even if there is a victim, I usually just can't be bothered to get involved. I do have some level of loyalty, so I'm less likely to snitch on friends. There are some things I will always snitch on (seeing somebody breaking into a car, driving drunk, beating a partner etc) as long as I can be anonymous.

I would keep quiet to protect somebody if I thought they would be unfairly punished if the truth came out.

I will absolutely snitch if I'm going to be punished for something another person did though.
Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) - sort of resembles a mix & match of PDs
Aeva117
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:18 am

I'd snitch on someone if I could stand back and watch the show.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post