Our partner

Are you a snitch?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Are you a snitch?

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Jonna wrote:Snitch Reaper/Demon is. That's how she kept herself from being banned all those years:

This thread is simply a gathering of posts by the user; "Demon" that all exemplify and explain her openly and repeatedly breaking almost every rule there is, that many previous and current members including myself have been instantly and without warning banned for. So my question is simple. WL, other forum mods and owners..why isn't demon banned? Why has demon NEVER been banned? If WL cannot respond, i'll be taking this above his head so. It's up to you guys.

These are just 2 examples. I can find literally 50+ more if given time and a motive, i.e the mods don't accept those as viable examples...

antisocial-personality/topic107245.html

This again... Christ, you're a whiny little kunt, aren't you.

I never snitched to any mods, so get over it. If you are who I believe you are then you're only pissed at me because you couldn't get me banned when you tried to, and instead got banned yourself. I laughed when that happened because that's how much of a fuking idiot you are.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby salles » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 am

who cares. :roll:
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Aeva117 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:51 pm

I wouldn't call myself a snitch, but "fairness" is a big deal to me, so it really depends on the situation.

If it's a "victimless crime", I would mind my own business. Honestly, even if there is a victim, I usually just can't be bothered to get involved. I do have some level of loyalty, so I'm less likely to snitch on friends. There are some things I will always snitch on (seeing somebody breaking into a car, driving drunk, beating a partner etc) as long as I can be anonymous.

I would keep quiet to protect somebody if I thought they would be unfairly punished if the truth came out.

I will absolutely snitch if I'm going to be punished for something another person did though.
Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) all grown up
Aeva117
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:18 am

I'd snitch on someone if I could stand back and watch the show.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:44 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post