Our partner

Drivers of violence

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Drivers of violence

Postby Trivago » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:42 am

It's fascinating how dead on target Kaczynski was.

Tarrant received the smear campaign treatment, which is pretty much par for the Orwellian course these days.

Violence as a form of communication seems to be the new/old paradigm. As when they won't be silenced, people will get violent. Story as old as time.
Does that make them ASPD? Or just reacting in a normal and healthy manner to abnormal demands?
Trivago
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Drivers of violence

Postby ZeroZ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 am

From what I’ve read about him he sounds like me rambling on about society and moving into the woods and all the other weirdo shlt I go on about. It’s a bit disturbing, I think the difference is at a sub atomic level I don’t really completely buy my bullshlt .
Currently out of order
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:45 am

Violence and self esteem.

“Violence was not positivity correlated to factor 1 features of psychopathy or healthy narcissism and a high self esteem, but more correlated to pathological narcissism and secondary features with low self esteem.”

The same connection can be made with alcoholism and drug addiction
Currently out of order
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Does that make them ASPD?

I don't think so. Social or political dissent can fester into acute anger. Such anger can cause delusions. Paranoia, too. A volatile combination. Anyone with a wonky psyche can, left unchecked, allow their anger and paranoia to coalesce into something dangerous to others.

Kaczynski is a hero of mine. He was a genius before he went off to live in the woods. Possibly a schizoid. A sense of entitlement to other people's lives can be just as narcissistic as antisocial. Anger and disgust carries with it a good deal of pain. Then, all it takes is one tiny trigger to set the wheels of chaos in motion. In Ted's case, it was finding that footbridge had been paved over for goddamn tourists.

America has already begun a steep descent into a climate of self-propelled homemade violence. I only wish the left would step up a bit. But they won't. They're too numbed and ideologically castrated by social media. "There! I re-tweeted an anti-Trump meme! Hooray! I did something! I'm making a difference!"

Boulderdash. Throw your phone in the river and fill a bottle of beer with gasoline if you want to be heard, my fellow snowflakes.
Function is the key.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Trivago » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 pm

ZeroZ wrote:From what I’ve read about him ...

Perhaps that is the problem. Read what he actually wrote, in his own words. Not the altered versions for public consumption.

Oblivion
Kaczynski is a hero of mine. He was a genius before he went off to live in the woods. Possibly a schizoid.

Labels are not relevant for the most part. Maybe he was schizoid? Doesn't matter. What is the point, is the manner in which he expressed himself, and the genius of his observations. Whether you agree with his explanations or not, it would be foolish to suggest he wasn't correct based on present outcomes.

From the start, he is tearing apart at the seams of the psychology of the present.
Trivago
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Trivago » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:21 pm

NewSunRising » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:01 am

The content had nothing to do with it . 1)They were removed because they require downloading . Feel free to 2) repost your uploaded versions .

Thank you for your explanation, however, where is this rule? I don't recall seeing it.

As for the second point, in what form are you suggesting ?

Kacyznski's manifesto can be found here but I had no luck with that link, which is why the archive link was provided.

As for Tarrant's manifesto, that has been expunged by the Leftists as Kaczynski stated would be the case, and similar action is being taken by the PF admin i.e. yourself. Which is rather odd despite your statement that the content had nothing to do with it, and there are no rules about making links available for downloading.

As discussing the interpretations of others perceptions of a work is next to useless, the links were provided for a discussion of the raw material as it were. Both individuals guilty of murder and reviled as all sorts of things as a result of doing so, but the smear campaigns don't add up when held against their own words.

Political psychology or the psychology of politics? Takes many forms and these days, can be found concentrated in the most bizarre locations. Wonder why that is?
Trivago
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Dazz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:43 pm

What is normal and healthy about shooting up a bunch of innocent religious people in their place of worship? I certainly sympathize and share sentiments of some of these recent mass promoted killers (media of course only highlighting mass shooters they can use against White people, and ignoring non-Whites, and of course there's always a "manifesto" ready with "scary" words, or they make one up where they claimed Ragnar Redbeard's classic 'Might is Right' is a White supremacist manifesto...something Jew Anton Lavey admittedly ripped off for his bible), but their targets are worthless, and my own suspicions lead me to being false flags or merely allowed to happen, as they can use the event/s to further goals.

As for Teddy, he was incredibly naive, a typical fault of people with high IQ's, to think his targets would achieve anything, he should have gone after more prominent places like Washington D.C., rather than going for symbolic ones. Anyway, the likes of the great leftists Weather Underground and Baader-Meinhof, went around bombing and committing acts of "terror", but it led nowhere either, cause the way to change society is not violence (unless you have an army ready for war e.g. like the "Marxist" takeovers of Russia, China and Cuba), but metapolitics/cultural hegemony, as Marxist Antonio Gramsci pointed out long ago, you need to infiltrate the cultural, political and educational institutions, and this is why the likes of alumni of Weather Underground Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn would go on to be part of the institutions/establishment today.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Trivago » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Dazz wrote:What is normal and healthy about shooting up a bunch of innocent religious people in their place of worship?

Does that make them ASPD? Or just reacting in a normal and healthy manner to abnormal demands?

The answer was in the question.
I certainly sympathize and share sentiments of some of these recent mass promoted killers (media of course only highlighting mass shooters they can use against White people, and ignoring non-Whites, and of course there's always a "manifesto" ready with "scary" words, or they make one up where they claimed Ragnar Redbeard's classic 'Might is Right' is a White supremacist manifesto...something Jew Anton Lavey admittedly ripped off for his bible), but their targets are worthless, and my own suspicions lead me to being false flags or merely allowed to happen, as they can use the event/s to further goals.

As for Teddy, he was incredibly naive, a typical fault of people with high IQ's, to think his targets would achieve anything, he should have gone after more prominent places like Washington D.C., rather than going for symbolic ones. Anyway, the likes of the great leftists Weather Underground and Baader-Meinhof, went around bombing and committing acts of "terror", but it led nowhere either, cause the way to change society is not violence (unless you have an army ready for war e.g. like the "Marxist" takeovers of Russia, China and Cuba), but metapolitics/cultural hegemony, as Marxist Antonio Gramsci pointed out long ago, you need to infiltrate the cultural, political and educational institutions, and this is why the likes of alumni of Weather Underground Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn would go on to be part of the institutions/establishment today.

Based on the above, it must be concluded that you read neither of the manifestos, is that correct?
Trivago
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Dazz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Who's manifestos? Ted's and Tarrant's? I got bored with Ted's, though I had agreements and decided I'd read in full another time (many years ago now), Tarrant's would be worthless for me to read, what if anything new does he say?

And you never answered in the question, I took that into consideration, a person of more sound mind would pick better worthwhile targets, like the government, not a bunch of people who will be replaced with the next shipload of immigrants.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 pm

Dazz wrote:What is normal and healthy about shooting up a bunch of innocent religious people in their place of worship? I certainly sympathize and share sentiments of some of these recent mass promoted killers (media of course only highlighting mass shooters they can use against White people, and ignoring non-Whites, and of course there's always a "manifesto" ready with "scary" words, or they make one up where they claimed Ragnar Redbeard's classic 'Might is Right' is a White supremacist manifesto...something Jew Anton Lavey admittedly ripped off for his bible), but their targets are worthless, and my own suspicions lead me to being false flags or merely allowed to happen, as they can use the event/s to further goals.

It makes them feel better.

Also, using Kaczynski as an example, his manifesto has probably been read by millions of people. Do you think that would be the case if he hadn't done what he did?
Function is the key.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post