Our partner

take me to church. not.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: take me to church. not.

Postby Trivago » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:16 am

Inner child therapy used to be a thing.
Forgot to mention, that property has a crypt. And crypts are wonderful locations for secreting all sorts of things. As a child, I wondered about the stories the bones could tell if they could speak.
Trivago
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 pm

that's cool trivago I was actually in the choir as well.

do-re-me-fa-so-la-ti-do-ti-la-so-fa-me-re-doooooo.

i think i did a skit one time too.

but this was all in middle school and younger. once i hit high school i didn't go to church only went on the activities like mission trip to help ppl.
- ur gril saucy
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:46 am

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:45 am

My mother never took me to church when I was a kid, at least not regularly anyway. Going to church wasn't something that ever really occurred to us until my mother decided one day that we should be baptized. That's the only time I remember going to church and I was a teenager by then, or almost one.

I started going to church regularly when I was in my early 30's for awhile and decided that I wanted to be a preacher (we call them a minister here). At that point my desire to kill people had also grown much stronger, so I was very conflicted about who and what I wanted to be.

I went to a church sermon one night and at the end of it I went up the front to be prayed for. The minister placed his hand on my head and started praying. Sometime during this I felt all this weight on my head like there was a rush of power flowing into me (the minister was not pressing his hand down on my head, so I know that had nothing to do with it, and it didn't feel like a hand being pressed down anyway. It was a different kind of feeling). It was so intense and so strong I thought I would collapse under the weight of it. It disturbed me in a way I can't explain. I told the minister to stop because I felt like I had to get away, out of that church as quick as possible. I couldn't stand being in there anymore.

Sounds dramatic I know, but I swear on my life something happened that night that cannot be explained by science. I felt something intensely powerful, like God was looking right into my soul and he didn't like what he saw. I've never been back to church since. The very thought of walking into a church again disgusts me. It feels vile and contemptuous.

Years later I tried Satanism for awhile and considered starting my own Satanic church. I even had a small group of people willing to follow me, but I lost interest after awhile. One of them wanted to kill himself over a church alter, so we prayed together to the Devil to accept his sacrifice. I wasn't into the whole praying thing, but I did it anyway because I figured it was worth it since he was gonna be killing himself. I don't know if he did it or not, but I never heard from him again.

There was a time where I believed that if I killed enough people I could become a demon after death and earn my place in hell. My ultimate goal was to de-throne the Devil and take his place, but that belief didn't last long. At some point I decided that I didn't give a fuk about religion anymore - I am the motherfuking Devil already. I don't need religion to prove it.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Manners73 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 pm

I have no interest in church whatsoever.

Did once go to some kind of meeting for a religious cult when it arrived in my city. I thought it would be interesting to see how they work and if indeed I could be brainwashed or not.

I just thought they were a bunch of fcking weirdos to be honest. I did take them up on the offer of a cup of tea and a biscuit before I left the room...I was high at the time and living rough. I should have joined, I might have got a roof over my head and a free ticket to paradise and died in some kind of mass suicide.
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Reaper wrote:Years later I tried Satanism for awhile and considered starting my own Satanic church. I even had a small group of people willing to follow me, but I lost interest after awhile. One of them wanted to kill himself over a church alter, so we prayed together to the Devil to accept his sacrifice. I wasn't into the whole praying thing, but I did it anyway because I figured it was worth it since he was gonna be killing himself. I don't know if he did it or not, but I never heard from him again.

Satanists don't pray.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:46 am

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Oblivion wrote:Satanists don't pray.

Oh yes they do. I should know.

Maybe modern Satanists don't (these LaVeyan followers), but Traditional Satanists do.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby cinnamoncookie » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Reaper wrote:
Oblivion wrote:Satanists don't pray.

Oh yes they do.

It's true: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... a-fallback
cinnamoncookie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Postby Trivago » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:58 pm

They don't need a "religion" to look ridiculous these days.

More like a group of friends that have 'bonded' over some crackpot concept slapped together in San Francisco, but in reality is nothing more special than a pub crawl at Halloween.
Trivago
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Oblivion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:46 am