Our partner

Out of pure curiosity.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Out of pure curiosity.

Postby TheUnknownofall » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Since this is about cutting, wasn't sure whether to post it in aspd or something,.

How does it feel to slit somoenes throat, could be animal or idk.

As in how does it feel to the person doing it?
User avatar
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby Reaper » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:33 pm

TheUnknownofall wrote:How does it feel to slit somoenes throat, could be animal or idk.

As in how does it feel to the person doing it?


When done quickly it's like slicing through butter, but of course, that depends on the the type of knife used and the sharpness of it's blade.

I do wonder whose throat you might be planning to slit...
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 23503
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby TheUnknownofall » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Reaper wrote:
TheUnknownofall wrote:How does it feel to slit somoenes throat, could be animal or idk.

As in how does it feel to the person doing it?


When done quickly it's like slicing through butter, but of course, that depends on the the type of knife used and the sharpness of it's blade.

I do wonder whose throat you might be planning to slit...


Wtf, I send one message on cutting and $#%^.
Now I end up talking to you again indirectly...

Wasn't my plan this soon.

As for the throat slitting, you'd sure as hel hope it isn't gonna be you babe. :)

Ofc, I could be some Muslim slitting a throat of a goat after marrying it and calling it a "somoene".
User avatar
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby Reaper » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:32 pm

TheUnknownofall wrote:Wtf, I send one message on cutting and $#%^.
Now I end up talking to you again indirectly...

Wasn't my plan this soon.


This is a public forum. I'm talking to you no differently than anyone else here, so don't start thinking that this is an invitation to send me private messages again, because it's not.

You and I are done talking privately.

As for the throat slitting, you'd sure as hel hope it isn't gonna be you babe. :)


I don't have to hope, darlin, I know you don't have the balls to do anything to me.

I could be some Muslim slitting a throat of a goat after marrying it and calling it a "somoene".


Indeed you could, or you could just slit your own throat...

Then you'll know exactly what it feels like.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 23503
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:22 am

I have to hand it to you, you do attract the most stalkers on here.
Currently out of order
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 pm
Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:22 am

ZeroZ wrote:I have to hand it to you, you do attract the most stalkers on here.


Yes I do it seems.

It's all fun and games online, but if it starts to affect my personal life then it becomes business and I can assure you, there won't be any negotiating when I deal with them.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 23503
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby TheUnknownofall » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:53 am

Reaper wrote:
ZeroZ wrote:I have to hand it to you, you do attract the most stalkers on here.


Yes I do it seems.

It's all fun and games online, but if it starts to affect my personal life then it becomes business and I can assure you, there won't be any negotiating when I deal with them.


Yes but you don't have to react to my posts if you don't want to ###$ talk to me.

Besides, this wasn't meant for this forum anyway.
User avatar
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 am

TheUnknownofall wrote:Yes but you don't have to react to my posts if you don't want to ###$ talk to me.


Just because I have zero interest in talking to you privately doesn't mean I have no interest in responding to your posts on the public forum.

Besides, this wasn't meant for this forum anyway.


You think there is a more appropriate forum here for this kind of discussion?

Good luck with that.
I don't look for trouble, I am trouble.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 23503
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:26 am

Please post an update as to which forum you plan to share this on. - I'd like to follow for the replies.
User avatar
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:21 am
Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Out of pure curiosity.

Postby TheUnknownofall » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:41 am

Reaper wrote:
TheUnknownofall wrote:Yes but you don't have to react to my posts if you don't want to ###$ talk to me.


Just because I have zero interest in talking to you privately doesn't mean I have no interest in responding to your posts on the public forum.

Besides, this wasn't meant for this forum anyway.


You think there is a more appropriate forum here for this kind of discussion?

Good luck with that.


Apperently cutting has nothing to do with slitting

-- Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:41 am --

DaturaInnoxia wrote:Please post an update as to which forum you plan to share this on. - I'd like to follow for the replies.


I do whatever I want
User avatar
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 5:45 pm
Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:06 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 83 guests