Our partner

What Interests You

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

What Interests You

Postby Reaper » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:55 pm

I like knowing what things interest other people sometimes because it tells me something about them - their personality and the kind of person they are. So, tell me what interests you.

Explain your answers:

- What kind of books do you prefer to read the most (horror, thriller, sci-fi, romance, crime etc. Fiction or non-fiction)?

- What is your favorite book and/or favorite author?

- What kind of movies do you prefer to watch?

- What's your favorite movie? And, why do you like that movie the most?

- What kind of TV shows do you prefer to watch?

- What is your favorite TV show? And, have you ever been on a TV show? If so, tell us about it.

- Do you enjoy playing sports? What type of sports do you enjoy playing the most?

- Do you enjoy taking risks (legal and/or illegal)? What kind of risks have you taken in the past?

- If you enjoy travelling, what are some of the interesting places you've visited, and/or would like to visit?

- What else interests you?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:16 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What Interests You

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:31 pm

I’ll preface this by saying that I really struggle with these type of questions as I don’t really have favorites or anything, I like this or that but to narrow it down is very difficult for some reason, but I’ll do what I can.

Explain your answers:

- What kind of books do you prefer to read the most (horror, thriller, sci-fi, romance, crime etc. Fiction or non-fiction)?

Sci fi, Thriller and horror lol It comes down to how well written it is basically

I really don’t have one of either, I’ve read the most books by Stephen King but I wouldn’t call him my favorite.

I like action, Sci fi, and horror, but a really well done suspense drama is what I prefer these days.

Some favorites Good Fellas, God Father, Scarface, the Crow (the one Brandon Lee dies filming) caddie shack

I watch all sorts of crap, I like reruns of Seinfeld still, Family Guy, I watch the Ghost hunter shows, Ancient Aliens, police shows are ok occasionally I can’t stand reality shows at all and I can’t bing watch if I watch 3-4 episodes in a row I will never want to watch that show ever again for some reason.

- What is your favorite TV show? And, have you ever been on a TV show? If so, tell us about it.

Same as above, no I’ve never been on a TV show

- Do you enjoy playing sports? What type of sports do you enjoy playing the most?

Yes I do, it’s been awhile but basketball is by far not my favorite sport to follow but I like playing it the best, I think because it’s so fast paced it works a lot off instincts and reactions and not mind numbing technical execution

- Do you enjoy taking risks (legal and/or illegal)? What kind of risks have you taken in the past?

I have my moments but I wouldn’t say I’m a thrill seeker by any means but I can enjoy a good rush. Joined the Military and jumped out of planes and helicopters for a living

- If you enjoy travelling, what are some of the interesting places you've visited, and/or would like to visit?

Took the kid and an ex to Disney that was pretty cool, typically I like the destination but I hate traveling in itself. Driving forever sucks, trains and busses are too slow and I hate flying because I’m packed in like a sardine.

I have a few things that I like, I think I’ve gotten away from doing a lot of things as becoming an adult and earning money and paying bills has somehow taken over my life but I like to be outdoors, hike up a mountain with the wind blowing, I like to piss in nature too, very primitive feeling, I like fishing but I have done a lot of that either, I like shooting I go probably once a wk usually, thinking about joining the clubs pistol team, I’d like to get into archery too I shot a friends bow before and that was a different type of challenge. I used to be into modding my vehicles but I see that as a waste of time and energy now and money.
‘You must accept the truth’
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby saucygirl31 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:32 pm

only the most dark and edgy sht, obvi-copter

then there's Dave Matthews band. he's mad sexual tho
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:16 am

Postby ArchCannon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 pm

- I prefer non-fiction. I have a lot of books on finances. God it sounds boring now that I type it out. I also have a lot of books on psychology. When it comes to fiction I used to be into science fiction, big time. But now it's past me. And I gotta say, I hate romance.

-I don't really have one, trying to stay open-minded. But I probably have more books by Robert Kiyosaki than any other author.

-I don't watch movies much at all.

-Uh, Inception probably. I like how trippy it is. Maybe one of the Star Wars or Pirates of the Carribbean movies.

-I don't watch TV. Not in a anti-mainstream hipster kind of way tho. With my needs for mental stimulation it's just not engaging enough. Same goes for movies.

-I was on local TV twice. Once during a martial arts competition, once on a street interview.

-I suck at sports and my health doesn't really allow me to get into it.

I don't relate to the whole 'chasing after the next adrenaline rush' thing.

I've been to a few European countries. I'd like to visit somewhere more wild and exotic. Like South America or Africa maybe. Southwestern Asia would be cool, too.

-My biggest hobby is video games. Weapons are interesting too. I'm talking swords and knives more than guns.
...eyes covered in pink and bleach
ArchCannon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:16 am

Postby Manners73 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:14 pm

I've never been on television and nor would I want to be.
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:16 am

Postby solemnlysworn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:17 pm

I've played small parts in things like Holby City and Casualty and been a small extra in a couple of films but of course nothing major. Used to be quite into acting. At 14 I'd mostly completed my compulsory education and so spent most my school time for a couple of years doing acting and performance. Otherwise all I really did was maths, football and chess in school between 14-16.
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZeroZ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Definitely want to add Star Wars empire strikes back to the top of my list, I cannot believe I forgot about that
‘You must accept the truth’
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Postby thelivinghell92 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:36 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:I've played small parts in things like Holby City and Casualty and been a small extra in a couple of films but of course nothing major. Used to be quite into acting. At 14 I'd mostly completed my compulsory education and so spent most my school time for a couple of years doing acting and performance. Otherwise all I really did was maths, football and chess in school between 14-16.

That's interesting. I've been watching the re-runs of Holby City on Drama channel in the UK. They are up to 2002 at the moment.
thelivinghell92
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby solemnlysworn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:only the most dark and edgy sht, obvi-copter

then there's Dave Matthews band. he's mad sexual tho

Forgot about that guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhbzoltxZms

-- Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:16 pm --