Our partner

Impulsivity and recklessness

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Impulsivity and recklessness

Postby ZeroZ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:25 pm

I know Impulsivity and recklessness is more pronounced in borderline personality and Bi Polar disorder than in ASPD and psychopathy but there is still a significant element involved.

What has your experiences been, specifically if you can give a real life example of something you did impulsively or recklessly. What you were thinking leading to that decision or what you weren’t thinking. Now the tricky part, hindsight being 20/20 why do you think you did it looking back and what were the consequences if any of the decision?
‘You must accept the truth’
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Impulsivity and recklessness

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 pm

uuhhmmm im gunna fuking sht on all of u ass-clowns.
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:49 am

Postby decimamortum » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:53 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:uuhhmmm im gunna fuking sht on all of u ass-clowns.

What a perplexing response to this particular thread.
decimamortum
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby saucygirl31 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 pm

ill systematically destroy u w impulsively lol

well more so wrecklessness
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZeroZ » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:05 am

You probably will Saucy I’d like to hear a story though, don’t incriminate yo self or nuthin buuuuut talk sum shlt nigg@

-- Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:13 pm --

Ok, since you are all a bunch I’d fuking pussies, I’ll do one that happened today. Had a random customer busting my balls which I don’t like and my most desperate efforts to deflect and live in peace having failed, I got red in the face and said something about Karate chopping his desk in half and lighting the office whore on fire. I don’t know what that even means or even why I said it but he laughed his ass off and now we are friends apparently, although I don’t think they know I was actually serious. I’m soo outrageous most people think I’m joking
‘You must accept the truth’
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby naturale » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:36 am

Driving fast, drinking and driving, doing stupid $#%^.
naturale
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby saucygirl31 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:56 am

alright here comes some edgy self incriminating sht

- breaking into houses
- unprotected sex w some one w a STD knowingly
- pulling out weapons on people in public
- shooting meth the day before drug tests
- shooting up and smoking hard drugs in public buildings/at work
- gambling away thousands continuously with no sense of stopping
- doing coke in a taxi
- 360s off 30ft kickers with no experience
- having sex on the floor of party's, in movie theaters, in school and next to parents under blanket, at young age, in malls, in psych ward
- going into hoods to cop alone at 1am unarmed
- buying drugs through mail/dark web on library wifi
- 125 on the freeway, cutting off cars
- being the designated drunk driver (DDD)
- drag racing
- straight up walking out of jobs with no forewarning
- masturbating in public, and other scetchy sex stuff
- playing "snag and drag" with high school freshmen (tackling then dragging on floor by arm pits until a teacher stops us)
- choking lovers and random ppl at party's, some to the point of unconsciousness
- shooting strangers w pellet guns from my car
- overdosing on kpins in high school
- jumping off roofs into pools
- unplanned 3somes
- risky sht on motorcycle (never tried a wheelie but want to)

never started fights tho

off the top of my head wanted to wait for others to spark my memory but I guess I'll have the path
ur grill saucy.
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 am

I'll bite.

Here's a list of impulsive and/or reckless things I've done and why I did them.

- I've driven cars without a licence at high speed. Because it was fun, pure and simple.

- I've ridden motorcycles while drunk and high. Because it too was fun and I felt clear-headed enough to ride home.

- Used to drink so much I'd blackout Because I was irresponsible with alcohol. Also because I didn't think the alcohol was having much affect on me until I either staggered or experienced a blackout.

(A blackout is not the same as passing out. Though I did pass out too eventually. What it means is that I have no memory of my actions from the time I blacked out to the time I 'came to'. Years later I still cannot remember anything I did during those blackouts)

- I quit my job and moved interstate with someone I had only met a few weeks earlier. Because I like taking risks and it seemed it kind of exciting to go somewhere I'd never been before with someone I hardly knew. The dude looked like a biker. He was tattooed and rough-looking, which would put most people off, but I was interested in him and so, we'd started dating not long before the move. It was an adventure to me, but he turned out to be a prick in the end anyway.

- I've met guys off the net after only recently meeting them online. I had sex with some of them and did BDSM with some as well. I tried to kill one of them via strangulation, but I hadn't originally planned to kill him, so he wasn't restrained and thus, managed to survive.

- I met a stranger in a bar one night and let him drive me somewhere. We went in his car so we could have sex somewhere. It was in a small town, so he took me to some house out in the country, left the car parked on the side of the road and we went and fuked in the car shed. I don't even know if he knew the people in the house or if it was just some random, stranger's house. He told me it was a friend's house, but I suspected that was bullshlt. I kept that to myself though because as long as we didn't get caught, who gives a fuk whose house it was.

- I've had sex with married men, one in whom I used to work with. We had sex on the job during working hours, and in our boss's house because he had access to it.

- I made an impulsive decision to move into a house I hadn't seen in before only to discover that the house wasn't really fit to be lived in yet due to maintenance work required on it, which was partly my mother's fault because the house was on her property (there were 2 houses on the property. Hers and the 2nd house, which was more like a cabin or cottage), a property she had recently purchased. She didn't look at the house properly to see if needed work. Anyway, it was only after I had moved in and discovered all the problems that I decided to move back out again a week later. The move in and out again cost around $2,000, so that was money wasted.

- I've committed crimes impulsively. Because sometimes I do things without thinking about the consequences. I always expect to get away with it. Unless it's really high risk, then I do like to plan ahead, but even that could be considered impulsive and reckless.

Some examples:

- I stole from a neighbor as a child. I stood on a bin so I could reach into their kitchen window and take something I wanted simply because I saw it and wanted it.
- I shoplifted a few times. None of that was planned.
- As a teenager I broke into a building with a couple of people I knew and we graffiti'd the place. That wasn't planned either. It was just something we decided to do on the spur of the moment.
- Also as a teenager I stole money from the business my mother was managing at the time. Got caught for that when my mother started noticing money was missing from the lockbox she kept it in (that she never locked), but I blamed my brother for it since he was also stealing money at the time and he got into trouble for it instead.
- I abused a lot of my own pets and killed some. I don't really see that as a crime, but it is a crime technically. That wasn't anything I would call reckless, but it was certainly impulsive. I did it a couple of times in full view of my neighbors and they saw it too but never said anything to me. I think my anger might have scared them a bit.
- I participated in illegal street racing. That was both reckless and impulsive.
- I used to meet people on BDSM sites and 'encourage' them into wanting to pay for their own death. They were subs and masochists who had death fantasies. We would discuss their fantasies and then plan on how to meet up and fulfill them.
- Someone once told me he wanted his mother dead for the money he would inherit off her, so I told him that I would kill her for him for a price and he agreed. I planned the murder with him. I didn't kill her of course.
- I met one guy online who offered me close to a quarter of a million dollars to kill him the way he wanted it done. I suspected he was trying to set me up cause the price was unrealistic, or he wasn't serious and was just curious what I would say. The average price for a hit (to kill someone) is $5,000 to $10,000 per head. It could be more or less than that depending on the age of the intended victim and travel costs etc. Of course, I'm not claiming to be a hitman or anything like that. I just know how it all works.
- I met a guy on the deep web who asked me if I would kill a cop he knew. That would have paid well had I done it. We discussed how it could be done, but that's as far as it went.

I'm sure there's more impulsive and reckless things I've done if i gave it more thought, but that's as much as I can remember for now.
justonemoreperson wrote:...but the likes of Jonna etc are too obsessed with their hatred of her to realise it (kinda makes you wonder why). If I were Reaper, I'd find that quite flattering.

She manipulates this forum, and some of the people on it, more than people realise.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Reaper » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:00 am

There's other impulsive/reckless shlt I forgot to mention (can't edit my post now).

- I used to try to do stunts on things as a kid and ended up hurting myself pretty badly a few times. I still have some damage from those accidents. One time I cracked a bone in my arm. I've also busted my ankles and knees up a few times. Anything with two-wheels and you can guarantee I'll be doing something reckless on it.

- I've had unprotected sex with multiple one-night-stands.

- I pulled out a knife on someone during sex unexpectedly, which freaked them out. I just wanted to some fun of a different kind. He apparently didn't.

- I ran a knife down the body of one of my ex's while he was resting with his eyes closed, knowing he'd been stabbed in the past, which scared the shlt out of him, lol. I did it because it was amusing and I didn't really think it would scare him as much as it did.

- I walked around in public with a knife in my hand while drunk because I wanted to kill someone I knew years ago.

- I held a broken bottle to someone's neck at a party once and threatened to kill him if I ever saw him again. He pissed me off by taking my bottle of whiskey and drinking it without my permission.

- I took a knife into therapy once to get a message across.

- I've walked in a dangerous part of the city alone in the early hours of the morning.
justonemoreperson wrote:...but the likes of Jonna etc are too obsessed with their hatred of her to realise it (kinda makes you wonder why). If I were Reaper, I'd find that quite flattering.

She manipulates this forum, and some of the people on it, more than people realise.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 am

Surprised no one has felt up their dog, fingered their bum and tasted it or lit a smoke at a gas station. Ya know unflattering stuff.

Not saying I have.

Obviously
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (13)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views