Our partner

How Do You Feel About Mothers Day / Fathers Day

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: How Do You Feel About Mothers Day / Fathers Day

Postby Manners73 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:11 am

^^i don't encourage it in my house either. My daughter just likes me. Christ knows why, I don't deserve her.
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby justonemoreperson » Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 am

Greebo wrote:At this point I’m less interested in what reaper did to her daughter than I am in whatever she did to infinitesimal.

It may be nothing specific, simply that infinitesimal has brain damage and Reaper always reacts.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Reaper » Tue May 14, 2019 10:03 am

justonemoreperson wrote:
Greebo wrote:At this point I’m less interested in what reaper did to her daughter than I am in whatever she did to infinitesimal.

It may be nothing specific, simply that infinitesimal has brain damage and Reaper always reacts.

He's still pissed at me for attacking his credibility when he claimed to be a psychopath. At some point he decided to start spreading lies about me, threats were exchanged and blah blah blah. The rest is history.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 25, 2019 1:47 am

Postby Bellicose » Tue May 14, 2019 10:25 am

This is to the point of obsession though. Your personality must really grind his gears.
I'll slip through your fingers like water.
Bellicose
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Postby Reaper » Tue May 14, 2019 10:56 am

Bellicose wrote:This is to the point of obsession though. Your personality must really grind his gears.

Yeah, well, he'll get over it eventually. One way or another...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheUnknownofall » Tue May 14, 2019 6:40 pm

I'd be lying if I give gifts to my mother on just about anyday.
Not becuase I hate my mum, of which I don't. I just don't see it as a day to remember, mind you I am a very lazy guy. I guess I just simply don't care.

I do think mothers day should exist, as a tribute or somethin. Just that I guess it's not as special to me, maybe it's cuase I don't get anything but idk.

-- Tue May 14, 2019 7:43 pm --

Infinitesimal wrote:
Precisely what do you mean by the part in boldface?

If it isn’t clear enough what she is insinuating with this ambiguous statement, let me clarify.

What is obvious, is that it doesn’t have to do with her physically abusing her as she’s admitted to that many of times, and proudly so.

the years have grown kinder to her and she has forgiven me my shortcomings as a parent.

Years have grown kinder = sexual abuse from reaper has slowed down, but not completely stopped; thus leading her to move away.

A bold statement to make but is solidified when piecing together your ramblings on discord and reading between the lines.

Let’s put 3 separate statements together to reveal reapers real intentions that she oh so carefully conceals on here and extrapolate.

Easily loses control and abuses daughter
Being sexually attracted to 5yos is cool so long you don’t admit to it according to the virtuous pedophile, Reaper.
And admitting to being a rapist.

Being a schizoid recluse stuck in her house all these years; one could imagine the diverse group of potential victims within her grasp; Aka just her daughter, victim of 1000 rapes.

It’s one of the many things she hides in these places while screaming full disclosure, but if that was the case she would of told us how she got the massive facial scar I uncovered in her pitch black selfie.

Yet I understand as she is both self conscious and sensitive to vulgar insults; which is weird for the emotionless psychopath she claims to be and it’s easy to offend her delicate sensibilities. Forcing her to delete the hurtful truth I wrote there

Never stopped her from posting pictures of her holding a knife to her daughters neck on there; the greasy hair gave it away

Happy Mother’s Day reaps, glad your daughter is paying you like a battered hooker does her abusive pimp; finally getting what you deserve

Hahaha!

Inf, you still at it ? Did not know you'd still be alive either but...ah forget it.

Iether way, sucks to be you don't it. And that was no question, it was a statement.
TheUnknownofall
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Postby Manners73 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:45 pm

I don't think Mother's Day should exist. Some mothers are hideous.
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed May 15, 2019 1:10 am

TheUnknownofall wrote:Inf, you still at it ? Did not know you'd still be alive either

Good thing he is or that would ruin any future fun I plan to have with him.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby atombell » Wed May 15, 2019 1:56 am

I don't really care for my mother. We never had a great relationship. Hell, I don't even know her birthday. I don't see a point in these types of holidays. If you love your mother, then you will consistently show gratitude. The only time we talk is when I need a ride or cash. I learned from the best.
atombell
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 6:47 am

Postby Oblivion » Wed May 15, 2019 11:36 am

atombell wrote:I don't see a point in these types of holidays.

Mother's Day was initiated by Anna Maria Jarvis in the early twentieth century, however when she saw how commercialized it had become she attempted to have it rescinded. As a result, she was thrown into a sanatorium where she died. Her medical bills and funeral arrangements were paid for by the floral and greeting card industries.

Therefore, Mother's Day is a holiday where we acknowledge and celebrate guilt.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 9:47 am

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post