Our partner

If you are diagnosed i have a question for you.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

If you are diagnosed i have a question for you.

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:04 am

If you are diagnosed for ASPD: what effects has it had in your life? Positive or negative. Please share.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 8:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: If you are diagnosed i have a question for you.

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 am

Question for you:

What was the compelling event that led you to start posting here?
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 5:29 pm

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:45 am

justonemoreperson wrote:Question for you:

Becoming self aware about my psychopathy. Of course then studied about it and then decided the actions that will benefit fit me the most in that situation and one of them is to become honest meaning to gradually start to live without the mask and to do that i decided to first do it around other people like me (here) and then in general behind anonymity, first digitally then in real life, so to practice this i am here for.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SoloZombie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:56 am

ASPD diagnosis is usually forced on someone against their will because they have found themselves in the unfortunate situation of getting tangled up in the legal system. Break the law, ‘violates social norms’
SoloZombie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:01 am

SoloZombie wrote:ASPD diagnosis is usually forced on someone against their will because they have found themselves in the unfortunate situation of getting tangled up in the legal system. Break the law, ‘violates social norms’

Ok that makes sense. Will it bring positive or negative consequences when that happens?
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:11 am

Blueskywhitedove wrote:

Becoming self aware about my psychopathy. Of course then studied about it and then decided the actions that will benefit fit me the most in that situation and one of them is to become honest meaning to gradually start to live without the mask and to do that i decided to first do it around other people like me (here) and then in general behind anonymity, first digitally then in real life, so to practice this i am here for.

That's not the compelling event. Something triggered you to do that now. What was it?

What made you "self aware" about a condition you've decided you have?
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:53 am

justonemoreperson wrote:
Blueskywhitedove wrote:

That's not the compelling event. Something triggered you to do that now. What was it?

What made you "self aware" about a condition you've decided you have?

I was bored.

Nothing i can't decide what condition i have or don't have.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby SoloZombie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:23 am

Blueskywhitedove wrote:
SoloZombie wrote:ASPD diagnosis is usually forced on someone against their will because they have found themselves in the unfortunate situation of getting tangled up in the legal system. Break the law, ‘violates social norms’

Ok that makes sense. Will it bring positive or negative consequences when that happens?

Mostly negative as it sometimes ends up in your medical files. It can also be used against you in court, something like he’s a psychopath he belongs in prison he’s not going to change etc.
SoloZombie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:24 pm

SoloZombie wrote:
Blueskywhitedove wrote:

Mostly negative as it sometimes ends up in your medical files. It can also be used against you in court, something like he’s a psychopath he belongs in prison he’s not going to change etc.

Ok, thank you for the information. I have thought about it sometimes if having aspd diagnosis will affect in court and whether it's a negative or a positive effect.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Blueskywhitedove wrote:i can't decide what condition i have or don't have.

That's exactly what you've done.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post