Our partner

I am a psychopath.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

I am a psychopath.

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:05 pm

I wrote a long post but my account logged out while i was writing it and now it's gone. I was thinking of copying it but didn't and won't do it now either because i don't choose to do so.

Anyways long story short. Psychopath, primary. No diagnosis and will not get one either, no positive outcomes for me. None to very few antisocial or narcissistic traits. Perfect fit for every single psychopathic trait i found with quick studying. High IQ, high functioning. Emotions none, mask perfect. Cognitive love and emotion well developed. Female. No criminal activity no physical or sexual violence. Switched psychological violence to positive manipulation for better results in long term amd overall outcome. Special interest humans.

I'll check my timing now with this post.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I am a psychopath.

Postby Snaga » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:12 am

Hello and welcome. A quick tip, even though it does compromise your privacy on shared devices, if you're not careful, it's handy to check off the 'Log me on automatically each visit' tick box. That seems to help keep the system from automatically logging you off, while making long posts.

Also, some people that have persistent problems with that, have gone to using text editors to craft a long post, then copy/paste.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:23 am

Thank you! And thanks i ticked the box and seems to be working now.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:28 am

No problem, glad to help...

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Postby slither » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Blueskywhitedove wrote:I wrote a long post but my account logged out while i was writing it and now it's gone. I was thinking of copying it but didn't and won't do it now either because i don't choose to do so.

Anyways long story short. Psychopath, primary. No diagnosis and will not get one either, no positive outcomes for me. None to very few antisocial or narcissistic traits. Perfect fit for every single psychopathic trait i found with quick studying. High IQ, high functioning. Emotions none, mask perfect. Cognitive love and emotion well developed. Female. No criminal activity no physical or sexual violence. Switched psychological violence to positive manipulation for better results in long term amd overall outcome. Special interest humans.

Not better. Not different. Not new.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:38 am

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 pm

slither wrote:
Blueskywhitedove wrote:I wrote a long post but my account logged out while i was writing it and now it's gone. I was thinking of copying it but didn't and won't do it now either because i don't choose to do so.

What you mean? I think the results are better because the lack of hurt makes people stay and if i want them to stay then the result is better. Best would be if they stayed without manipulation but they don't because without the mask of empathy they just don't and that counts as manipulation.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby slither » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:03 pm

What do you mean?

Blueskywhitedove wrote:
slither wrote:

What you mean? I think the results are better because the lack of hurt makes people stay and if i want them to stay then the result is better. Best would be if they stayed without manipulation but they don't because without the mask of empathy they just don't and that counts as manipulation.

:shock: ­
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:47 am

I don't understand your point I'm sorry. Please clarify and i can answer. I mean what i say.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Blueskywhitedove » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:06 am

I'm bored. But can't do anything about it because i have to save energy for later activities today.
Blueskywhitedove
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby slither » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Blueskywhitedove wrote:bored.
" " is a calling, " " is creepy. Does anyone know if she's Angel of death 1b?
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post