Our partner

I Predict A Riot..

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

I Predict A Riot..

Postby Manners73 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:20 am

Never mind the title...I'm no prophet.

Have you ever been involved in a riot and what was your reason for this.

For me it's just simply the feeling of it all. I'm quite indifferent to authority and "the establishment" so it's not really for political reasons for me but in the past it's just been the excitement of it all.
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I Predict A Riot..

Postby Brandon1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:51 pm

it's not a proper riot without some 3 days grace in the background
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Postby MrThetaBeta » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:16 pm

I think your on about pro-tests.

Does your psyonic underground have what it takes to pass the test, or is it another suicide cult turned fracking operation?
MrThetaBeta
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Manners73 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:58 pm

MrThetaBeta wrote:I think your on about pro-tests.

Does your psyonic underground have what it takes to pass the test, or is it another suicide cult turned fracking operation?

I wish I had the answer but I don't understand the fracking question.
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SoloZombie » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:52 pm

I’ll be back when you predict an orgy
SoloZombie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Manners73 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:21 pm

SoloZombie wrote:I’ll be back when you predict an orgy

Your place tonight at 11pm. Bring your own johnnies and drugs.
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SoloZombie » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Manners73 wrote:
SoloZombie wrote:I’ll be back when you predict an orgy

Your place tonight at 11pm. Bring your own johnnies and drugs.

Roofies for everyone last one standing gets to rape and pillage
SoloZombie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Brandon1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:44 am

i'm callin the cops
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Manners73 wrote:Never mind the title...I'm no prophet.

For me it's just simply the feeling of it all. I'm quite indifferent to authority and "the establishment" so it's not really for political reasons for me but in the past it's just been the excitement of it all.

I rather enjoy watching other people beat the crap out of each other, as long as I, or anyone I know (and like) are not involved.

A few months ago I awoke to a fight on the street outside my window. One guy was pretty much down, and as the other guy seemed satisfied enough to walk away (with who I assume was the other guy's girl) I shouted "Kill him!" from my window.

I took a piss and went back to bed, not sure if it had really happened. The next morning as I left for work there was some dried blood on the curb where they had been fighting. It was surreal. I thought, "wow, that really did happen."

I myself am not at all aggressive that way, and I find people who are always wanting to get in other people's faces and start trouble to be very annoying. For a while I had a friend and we would brainstorm on how one might incite a riot at a soccer match or ball game or something. In the right circumstances, I doubt that it would be too hard.

I see from this thread that Manners is very adept at inciting orgies. But no orgy is complete without at least one goat.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby PavlovsPuddyTat » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Manners73 wrote:Never mind the title...I'm no prophet.

I rather enjoy watching other people beat the crap out of each other, as long as I, or anyone I know (and like) are not involved.

A few months ago I awoke to a fight on the street outside my window. One guy was pretty much down, and as the other guy seemed satisfied enough to walk away (with who I assume was the other guy's girl) I shouted "Kill him!" from my window.

I took a piss and went back to bed, not sure if it had really happened. The next morning as I left for work there was some dried blood on the curb where they had been fighting. It was surreal. I thought, "wow, that really did happen."

I myself am not at all aggressive that way, and I find people who are always wanting to get in other people's faces and start trouble to be very annoying. For a while I had a friend and we would brainstorm on how one might incite a riot at a soccer match or ball game or something. In the right circumstances, I doubt that it would be too hard.

I see from this thread that Manners is very adept at inciting orgies. But no orgy is complete without at least one goat.

Why did you encourage the fight in such a way? It contradicts what you claim afterwards- that you find it annoying when people get into each other’s faces starting trouble . Which also contradicts the idea of starting a riot. You did and planned to do the very thing you find annoying yourself .
Inadequately linear and sufficiently deviant to qualify for Pharmaceutical money-spinning
https://youtu.be/whwiMrBNWCA
https://youtu.be/jHfpWqiU4ss
PavlovsPuddyTat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum