Our partner

###$ it i give up

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

###$ it i give up

Postby Brandon1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:19 pm

i don't even know why you're reading this but i give up

###$ everyone.. people are ######6 trash and i'll never respect a single person on this earth

so ###$ it i'm just gonna be like you guys.. use people, steal from them, do whatever i can to get ahead.. no point in trying to be good because at the end of the day there's no such thing as a good person anyway so why even bother

maybe i shouldn't hate people.. maybe i should just start looking at them like i do other animals and have the same expectations.. maybe i shouldn't hate any of you guys either.. maybe i'll just learn to embrace the game and adopt the motto that whoever dies with the most toys wins

i do hate it though.. but if i don't embrace it then how else will i cope.. i'm not just gonna be mr. nice guy and pretend like i actually give a $#%^ about people because the reality is that i just can't stand anyone.. i'd like to be nice but no one deserves that.. not even me and all of my entitlements are going out the window

i don't even understand this forum.. i'm here because i'm trying to understand.. why are any of you nice to each other? why do you guys say thank you to each other? why do you guys help each other? is it only so that you get help in return or is there some deeper level of caring and understanding based on a mutual mental disorder?
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: ###$ it i give up

Postby PavlovsPuddyTat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 pm

Brandon1 wrote:i don't even know why you're reading this but i give up

###$ everyone.. people are ######6 trash and i'll never respect a single person on this earth

so ###$ it i'm just gonna be like you guys.. use people, steal from them, do whatever i can to get ahead.. no point in trying to be good because at the end of the day there's no such thing as a good person anyway so why even bother

maybe i shouldn't hate people.. maybe i should just start looking at them like i do other animals and have the same expectations.. maybe i shouldn't hate any of you guys either.. maybe i'll just learn to embrace the game and adopt the motto that whoever dies with the most toys wins

i do hate it though.. but if i don't embrace it then how else will i cope.. i'm not just gonna be mr. nice guy and pretend like i actually give a $#%^ about people because the reality is that i just can't stand anyone.. i'd like to be nice but no one deserves that.. not even me and all of my entitlements are going out the window

i don't even understand this forum.. i'm here because i'm trying to understand.. why are any of you nice to each other? why do you guys say thank you to each other? why do you guys help each other? is it only so that you get help in return or is there some deeper level of caring and understanding based on a mutual mental disorder?

I do actually think that there is quite a bit of goodness in ppl here. It’s not all bad. The bad stuff is actually quite limited I think but the limited bad is powerful enough to destroy much if the good stuff.

I don’t know what has happened to you in life but it seems like you have your reasons to distrust any behaviour that can be understood as pro-social (signs of /behaviour that imply caring for example).

I hope that you at some point can allow yourself to recognise the possibility that the truth you embrace right now may not be a fair representation of reality.
Inadequately linear and sufficiently deviant to qualify for Pharmaceutical money-spinning
https://youtu.be/whwiMrBNWCA
https://youtu.be/jHfpWqiU4ss
PavlovsPuddyTat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Brandon1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:04 pm

PavlovsPuddyTat wrote:I hope that you at some point can allow yourself to recognise the possibility that the truth you embrace right now may not be a fair representation of reality.

why? how would that benefit you in any way?
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby PavlovsPuddyTat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Brandon1 wrote:
PavlovsPuddyTat wrote:I hope that you at some point can allow yourself to recognise the possibility that the truth you embrace right now may not be a fair representation of reality.

why? how would that benefit you in any way?

I am not benefiting from it personally. But I suspect that this could lead to you struggling less with anger and hatred (which seems to affect you negatively and others if you let this anger out over others)

In this situation perhaps you would become less hostile and angry/insulting in your posts and I see that as positive in general. I personally think that discussions are generally more valuable if personal insults are minimised.
Inadequately linear and sufficiently deviant to qualify for Pharmaceutical money-spinning
https://youtu.be/whwiMrBNWCA
https://youtu.be/jHfpWqiU4ss
PavlovsPuddyTat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Oblivion » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Brandon1 wrote:i don't even know why you're reading this but i give up

If you're thinking this point of view is unusual or unique, then I have some news for you.

These are generally what is known as "support forums". If you want to go around bashing everybody over the head with your dick, go on SC or Twitter or something.

If you're in distress and want help, which is what it sounds like, then shut the ###$ up and be a man and be a little more receptive to the insight forums like this can often provide.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Brandon1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:46 am

PavlovsPuddyTat wrote:I am not benefiting from it personally. But I suspect that this could lead to you struggling less with anger and hatred (which seems to affect you negatively and others if you let this anger out over others)

In this situation perhaps you would become less hostile and angry/insulting in your posts and I see that as positive in general. I personally think that discussions are generally more valuable if personal insults are minimised.

did you realise that before or after you first responded to this thread? because if you realised it after then it could just be a case of you creating a reason that never existed
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ArchCannon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Even if you think that people don't care about you, you do care about people. If you didn't really care you wouldn't spit ###$ and $#%^ all over your posts. Not caring is indifference, which seems to be the disposition of most of the people here.

Boredom makes me wonder, what tipped you off so much?
...eyes covered in pink and bleach
ArchCannon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Postby Brandon1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:32 pm

ArchCannon wrote:Boredom makes me wonder, what tipped you off so much?

the combination of everything bad that's ever happened to me has led to this
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Manners73 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Brandon1 wrote:
ArchCannon wrote:Boredom makes me wonder, what tipped you off so much?

the combination of everything bad that's ever happened to me has led to this

What bad things have happened then?
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Postby Brandon1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Manners73 wrote:What bad things have happened then?

bad things happen every day.. the other night i was laying in bed when all of a sudden my mood shifted and i began to feel angry and bitter about random events from my past

making other people suffer seems to be the only way to ease my pain.. i get a high from it like no other
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post