Our partner

Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby Manners73 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Not just Jimmy Savile in particular but are paedophiles also psychopath?
User avatar
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby justonemoreperson » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 am

Manners73 wrote:Not just Jimmy Savile in particular but are paedophiles also psychopath?


Having watched a couple of documentaries about Jimmy, I'd say yes.

No, paedophiles are not psychopaths, they're just people who are attracted to kids. You don't choose what you're attracted to. Gay men like c0ck, foot fetish people like shoes, paedophiles like kids. Most kiddy-fiddlers hate themselves for what they do. Jimmy didn't because he was a psychopath.

My dog has four legs. That doesn't mean my cat is a dog, just because it also has four legs.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 9808
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby Manners73 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:39 pm

But anyway thank you for that. It's something I was wondering about that's all.
User avatar
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby Brandon1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 pm

Most girls finish puberty by age 14, so what's the problem?
User avatar
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:35 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Brandon1 wrote:Most girls finish puberty by age 14, so what's the problem?


Well, I think the problem is combination of it being against the law and also that it's more a case of the mental age, capability and maturity of a child to consent to sex, which is why underage sex is considered rape. Same as if you f*cked a mental spastic.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 9808
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby Brandon1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:26 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:Well, I think the problem is combination of it being against the law and also that it's more a case of the mental age, capability and maturity of a child to consent to sex, which is why underage sex is considered rape. Same as if you f*cked a mental spastic.

Ha.

The law where I live says that a person can consent to sex by age 16 and at one time it was 14. Am I to believe that a girl who's just turned 16 is suddenly more mentally capable than she was the night before?
User avatar
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:35 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Brandon1 wrote:
The law where I live says that a person can consent to sex by age 16 and at one time it was 14.


And at one time we also thought that being gay was a mental illness and you could cure TB by applying leeches.

Am I to believe that a girl who's just turned 16 is suddenly more mentally capable than she was the night before?


It's not overnight, it's a gradual process up to that age.

If you want to fiddle with kids, at least have the balls to own it, rather than try to justify it with facile arguments.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 9808
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby Brandon1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:58 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:It's not overnight, it's a gradual process up to that age.

Ha.

So, if tomorrow the law changed and said that 13 year olds are capable of consenting then you'd just go along with it and start saying it's okay and that they're capable? You call me facile, but that's pretty superficial.
User avatar
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:35 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:02 pm

No, I called your argument facile, as is your last one.

Knowing that a person at 13 is incapable of making that sort of decision is now something that people accept. If the law was suddenly changed, which it wouldn't be, then we'd still 'know' that it's wrong, because all of the evidence behind it required to raise the age in the first place.
I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 9808
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Was Jimmy Savile a psychopath?

Postby Brandon1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:07 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:Knowing that a person at 13 is incapable of making that sort of decision is now something that people accept. If the law was suddenly changed, which it wouldn't be, then we'd still 'know' that it's wrong, because all of the evidence behind it required to raise the age in the first place.

Show me the evidence that a 14 year old who's finished puberty is mentally incapable of consenting to sex. Have you done your own scientific research?

You're accepting the age of consent for what it is because that's what you've been taught, but if you were taught different then you would think different. As I said, the age of consent was at one time 14 here so there was a time where people accepted that, but now it's changed and people are saying that 14 is too young, all because the law says so. It's mindless bull crap. How much evidence really supports it?

In California the age of consent is 18. You'd think if there was ######6 scientific evidence then it would be the same age of consent in all developed countries, no? But no, you have the United States as an example where it varies from state to state.
Last edited by Brandon1 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Brandon1
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:35 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], justonemoreperson, slither and 116 guests