Our partner

Problem?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Problem?

Postby Manners73 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Is a problem only a problem if it affects other people.

When I was younger people seemed to have a massive issue with the way I lived my life.

I took drugs, committed crime, got I to fights etc.

For me I was perfectly happy with the way I was living but other people had a problem and they said it was me who had the problem.

For me it's them who had the problem.
User avatar
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Problem?

Postby SoloZombie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 pm

People always judge you no matter what you do, is your life better now? Would you be alive if you hadn’t changed?
SoloZombie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:07 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Problem?

Postby Manners73 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:41 pm

SoloZombie wrote:People always judge you no matter what you do, is your life better now? Would you be alive if you hadn’t changed?


I would definitely be alive if I hadn't changed. I'd more than likely be in prison.

I can't honestly say that my life is better. My life is different to how it was. I can't say I'm hand on heart happy with my life because it doesn't feel natural to me to be law abiding.
User avatar
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Problem?

Postby SoloZombie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Manners73 wrote:
SoloZombie wrote:People always judge you no matter what you do, is your life better now? Would you be alive if you hadn’t changed?


I would definitely be alive if I hadn't changed. I'd more than likely be in prison.

I can't honestly say that my life is better. My life is different to how it was. I can't say I'm hand on heart happy with my life because it doesn't feel natural to me to be law abiding.


I can identify with this, I’ve been doing things “the right way” for awhile now and I’ve done fairly well for myself, money wise and other measurables but I honestly just don’t care that much about it, I’m not happy I don’t enjoy this lifestyle, it rather be having fun. Not specifically to break the law, I’d prefer to stay free, I’d just like to do the things I like and some of them are not legal.

Edit: I don’t want to be completely broke again, in debt and shlt out of luck though, been there done that not interested in it. I just want to be free of obligation, to do what I want
SoloZombie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:07 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Problem?

Postby Oblivion » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:50 pm

SoloZombie wrote: I don’t want to be completely broke again, in debt and shlt out of luck though, been there done that not interested in it. I just want to be free of obligation, to do what I want


It is an unfortunate fact of life that the latter usually leads to the former.^
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:24 pm
Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: easiersaidthandone, PythonHax and 68 guests