Our partner

As a cat, my life should be worth something too.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

As a cat, my life should be worth something too.

Postby safergalaxies » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:22 pm

I've been in this world for five months. Maybe six. The memories jumble, I... I cant be sure of anything anymore. The head trauma is making things fuzzy. I don't know how long I have until He wakes. I will try to be as clear as possible.

When He's nice to us, He's really really nice. Treats and love and kisses and weird games with toys is a normal thing. We even get human food from Him sometimes. But He becomes inhuman at times. From what little I know about humans, I know they have good intentions for the most part towards my species. Several visit from time to time, and they all treat me fairly well. They talk about their animals and how they love them so much and how cute they are, and He sits there, echoing similar sentiments, as if it doesn't happen.

As if He doesn't mean us harm.

I can sense it. The others can sense it too now. Even the idiot dog. That's right. There are three of my kind here now, and a dog. The resigned look He gets. The blinding hot heat that rises from His massive paws. He bares His teeth, gets down on all fours, and stalks us. We try to hide in any little crevice we can get to, but He always finds us. He sinks his teeth into us until we scream. He slams us until our bones rattle. He squeezes our throats until we cry. Absolutely breathtaking levels of rage, aimed at nothing. And everything. Just us, and not us at all. It has nothing to do with us. That's the worst part I think. We're nothing to him but an outlet, be it positive or negative.

I think I'm going to run away again. I should have never come back here.
safergalaxies
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: As a cat, my life should be worth something too.

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Animals that don't tolerate bu115h1t are best.
Like African Rock Pythons. Even a semi-tamed one would gladly kill anyone who lashed out on it .... or if it was a tad bit peckish... or your body heat was more appealing than the meal you offered. It's neat that they can comfortably eat antelope and crocodiles.
Or a King Cobra or Raven who will never forget and never forgive if you fuk with them.
The Cobra will keep you on your toes by trying to kill you even if they like you and you've never hurt them.
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby naps » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:20 am

What the hell is your wife up to while you're biting her cats?
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:03 pm

Postby poxalis » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:47 am

Jesus I'm glad I'm not you. Btw, I have a cute lizard because I'm one of those cool girls. Yeah, that's me. *Giggles and googles* I'm like super cute in a futanari type of way. *Sips craft beer*
poxalis
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 am

What's funtari?
What type of lizard do you have? - I'm assuming a bearded dragon or gecko. Monitors are ok. I knew a Savannah monitor but he didn't like me and would hiss if I tried to pet him.
I've always dreamt of a crocodile or alligator (I don't really know the difference - guess I could Google it...)
They look like pretty kind hearted and tolerant of bs if you tame them though - I think they would tolerate abuse.
Is it Safergalaxies or Squaredonutwheels that's the really good writer?
This piece of writing is quite decent.
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby safergalaxies » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:06 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:What's funtari?
What type of lizard do you have? - I'm assuming a bearded dragon or gecko. Monitors are ok. I knew a Savannah monitor but he didn't like me and would hiss if I tried to pet him.
I've always dreamt of a crocodile or alligator (I don't really know the difference - guess I could Google it...)
They look like pretty kind hearted and tolerant of bs if you tame them though - I think they would tolerate abuse.

I want to say its me. I got that alot last time. I dont write often at all, so thank you

i havent been doing well
safergalaxies
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby safergalaxies » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:30 am

DaturaInnoxia wrote:What's funtari?

girls with penises. which im very into

-- Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:30 pm --

poxalis wrote:Jesus I'm glad I'm not you. Btw, I have a cute lizard because I'm one of those cool girls. Yeah, that's me. *Giggles and googles* I'm like super cute in a futanari type of way. *Sips craft beer*

this gave me hives
safergalaxies
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:43 am

That's about the only way I'd like a woman too.
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Solowolfpack » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:56 am

Im not crazy enough to respond to this thread. Or maybe high enough.
Solowolfpack
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post