Our partner

The Opposite Of You

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

The Opposite Of You

Postby Reaper » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:17 am

- What would someone who is the opposite of you look like?

(I'm more interested to know what the opposite of you would look like in personality rather than gender or physical appearance, but you're welcome to include those as well)

- What kind of job or career would the opposite of you be suited to and what kind of lifestyle would they be living?

- What kind of person would the opposite of you be attracted to?
Sometimes I wish I could set the world on fire just to watch it all burn down.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: The Opposite Of You

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:23 am

Hat-rick post coming up.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby Reaper » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:28 am

Squaredonutwheels wrote:Hat-rick post coming up.

I have no idea what that means, nor do I care. Just answer the questions.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:52 am

Meticulously groomed, quiet and respectful.

- What kind of job or career would the opposite of you be suited to and what kind of lifestyle would they be living?

Something that requires continuous attention to detail and a tolerance to repetition. Maybe a librarian or business statistician.

Men.
Last edited by justonemoreperson on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:56 am

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:57 am

Yes.
I made an aussie joke about three goal "posts" in a row. Hat-rick? Sh1t joke. :|

It's interesting the timing of this post.
I met a girl last week and after one night together she's sending me messages saying we're opposites or whatever. Weird how my interests almost immediately manifest in physical people who mirror it.

She's physically fit. She's a redhead, very pale, wide hips, tiny waist, small little tits. Kind of looks like a vampire?

(I'm more interested to know what the opposite of you would look like in personality rather than gender or physical appearance, but you're welcome to include those as well)
Capable of emotional abuse I suspect. She goes right for the top, pumps and dumps and moves on. Gets aroused thinking she is being "watched" by me. She's vegan and hates smoking. Probably hiding cluster B traits.

She's in the touring country as a photographer. I met her because she was doing a shoot for a personal fetish project and one of the mistresses invited her to a party I happened to be at. She photographs anything really. Nomadic and minimal.

I don't know. I'm changing rapidly enough that I wouldn't even know what my opposite would be in an ego-idealistic sense. I'm abstract enough as it is-let alone talking about myself. That is why I just picked a concrete example of last girl I had a memorable time with.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:21 am

justonemoreperson wrote:- What would someone who is the opposite of you look like?

Something that requires continuous attention to detail and a tolerance to repetition. Maybe a librarian or business statistician.

Men.

This imaginary lady sounds likes she'd have perfect fingernails and be a total f*ck machine in the bedroom.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:42 am

Squaredonutwheels wrote:
justonemoreperson wrote:- What would someone who is the opposite of you look like?

Men.

This imaginary lady sounds likes she'd have perfect fingernails and be a total f*ck machine in the bedroom.

Are you saying jomp's fingernails are disgusting and he's probably a bad lay?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 am

Reaper wrote:
Squaredonutwheels wrote:

Men.

Are you saying jomp's fingernails are disgusting and he's probably a bad lay?

No.
If I took the opposite thing literally like you're implying; I'd be saying I'm a fat, unfit and black, because the girl I'm with is fit, skinny and pale.

Look at you putting words in my mouth to try get at jomp.
I don't think he cares.
Clearly I do though which is an interesting and uncomfortable change I've noticed in myself lately.

Thanks but no thanks for bringing it to my attention?
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Solowolfpack » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 am

A very ugly black lady, with glasses a hearing aid, orthopedic shoes, and a butt plug.
Solowolfpack
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Reaper » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Squaredonutwheels wrote:
Reaper wrote:Are you saying jomp's fingernails are disgusting and he's probably a bad lay?

No.
If I took the opposite thing literally like you're implying; I'd be saying I'm a fat, unfit and black, because the girl I'm with is fit, skinny and pale.

That comment about jomp was intended as a joke, but seriously, this thread should be taken literally. I want to know what the opposite of you would look like (more so personality-wise than in physique) if it were an actual person.

Look at you putting words in my mouth to try get at jomp.

Oh come now, would sweet lil ol' me do a thing like that...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post