Our partner

what do you think of people?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

what do you think of people?

Postby san8891 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 pm

So an interesting thought came to my mind recently at work.
Coming from someone who isn't ASPD and starting a new job, I am always very non-judgemental / neutral when I meet new people I'm not familar with. Only when i feel their honesty or legitimacy is questioned do i feel the need to judge and question them internally.

What are your thoughts on those who you willingly surround yourself with and those who you have no choice?
san8891
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: what do you think of people?

Postby vcrpamphlet » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:50 pm

I think, when they post threads vaguely related to other threads posted in the same minute, it's rather creepy.
vcrpamphlet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby san8891 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:14 pm

vcrpamphlet wrote:I think, when they post threads vaguely related to other threads posted in the same minute, it's rather creepy.

Ha, yes that is weird but we both posted in the same minute.

To be fair, our questions are from two different perspectives.
san8891
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby naps » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Completely vapid assholes until proven otherwise.

What are your thoughts on those who you willingly surround yourself with and those who you have no choice?

Not an altogether pointless question. But for me, there's little difference.
Last edited by naps on Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Postby vcrpamphlet » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:30 pm

san8891 wrote:Ha, yes that is weird but we both posted in the same minute.

Still creepy as f*ck. Given the setting, almost a reasonable case for metasploit misuse. :lol:

Fortunately don't care about paranoid thoughts very much, doesn't matter how justified they are. Should probably look into that.
vcrpamphlet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby san8891 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:38 pm

vcrpamphlet wrote:
san8891 wrote:Ha, yes that is weird but we both posted in the same minute.

Still creepy as f*ck. Given the setting, almost a reasonable case for metasploit misuse. :lol:

Fortunately don't care about paranoid thoughts very much, doesn't matter how justified they are. Should probably look into that.

I'm amused, what exactly is the setting?
san8891
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby vcrpamphlet » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:51 pm

The Care Bears Remembrance forum.
vcrpamphlet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby easiersaidthandone » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:35 pm

I see people in a neutral light, objects to be used. I don't like or dislike people on a personal level. I don't have time or care for grudges. My current thoughts about you is ultimately tied to what you offer me and whether you're getting in my way.

I either kind of like you because you offer me lots of things I want, or I kind of dislike you because you're getting in my way. This isn't personal, and it's easy to see by how quickly my thoughts of you shift back to neutral no matter what you do.

I think grudges are silly and time wasting. Revenge takes effort, so I do it if the opportunity rises rather than careful planning. I do enjoy seeing people who are competing against me or who I currently dislike get the bad end of the stick.
I don't fake it, I just make it.
easiersaidthandone
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:23 am

Postby Sejanus114 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Ho Now And Listen To The Mighty Words of
Narchmed
He Keel You

justonemoreperson wrote:
easiersaidthandone wrote:It had a profound effect because I brought it up in a valid manner?

Only that to me it was a throw away comment, done in jest. I didn't even realise it was you that posted the picture.

Why did you, by the way?
Come now narchmed

allah loveth not the coward.
Sejanus114
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:23 am

Postby mysza » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello :)
I could describe my attitude to people as kind of love-hate relationship. I'm curious about them, as atheist researcher in field of religious studies would be curious about religions, and from this perspective I like them. Such a complicated mechanisms, it would be waste do destroy them. But at the same time I hate the society and everyone, which I became aware just few weeks ago after someone made me aware who I am. Just as atheist could hate religion, which poisoned his/her life, which is also a construct of those people.
But, have in mind that even if I write or think that I hate everyone, I mean generalized everyone - society, and it's rules, necessity to live in it. That doesn't mean that there aren't particular individuals that I sincerely like and perceive as different than general public. Most of people mean nothing to me, they could be dead, I don't care emotionally, but also I don't want them to die or be harmed in any way - because, why?
mysza
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post