Our partner

Governing dynamics of socialization revealed

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Governing dynamics of socialization revealed

Postby vcrpamphlet » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:30 pm

AmirElAchmed wrote:I was considering this current order in my head;

Incite - Union - Force - Jealousy.

What I believe to the final possible permutation.

And - I have to draw the comparison to, way back when, when I was using the alliterative cue sequences, namely the final one;

Provoke - Perceive - Personal - Peremptory.

That was the final one I had - though I'm not sure if I posted about it here at the time.

Can we see the comparison?

The initiator - followed by a cue order of increasing intensity, effectively;

Provoke - the initiator.
Perceive - being of mild intensity - alluding to bonding, taking in the individual.
Personal - being up close and personal, a cue of higher intensity.
Peremptory - the ultimate application, of highest intensity; imposing and therefore not readily accepted - but that which gives rise to gratification (or did theoretically) - everything else is a "lead in" or precursor to this, effectively.

With this more refined application of cues.

Incite - the initiator - but more intrinsic (and effective) than "provoke".
Union - a cue of emotional relevance, but mild emotionally - alluding to bonding.
Force - a cue of higher emotional intensity - when it's applied - we're basically up close and personal.
Jealousy - the ultimate application - sends emotion through the roof; everything else is a precursor to this. This truly gives rise to sexual gratification - but applying it is a very delicate process, and is therefore done via a series of relevant "leading in" precursors, so that it can be accepted.

Let's blow this game wide open....

What about

Force Incite, Union Jealousy

Forcing the coming together of the unified jealous - the emotional response is self-evident - and it climaxes - temporally - the emotional cue response, re-orientated using group psychology - the logic is clear.

Sexual maximalisation.
vcrpamphlet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby sakura1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm

i feel like it is a bad idea that i am asking but i don't understand anything you say to the point that becomes funny. also these words sound like a recipe for disaster about to happen.bad idea.
can you explain what do you mean, when you see a girl what are you going to do?,for example when you say jealousy what are you going to do to the girl? or when you say force.practically how does it work,what will you be doing? :lol:
what on earth is a cue of jealousy. are you going to be jealous or are you going to make her jealous or are you going to detect if there is jealousy
sakura1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Postby AmirElAchmed » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 pm

vcrpamphlet wrote:
AmirElAchmed wrote:I was considering this current order in my head;

Incite - Union - Force - Jealousy.

What I believe to the final possible permutation.

And - I have to draw the comparison to, way back when, when I was using the alliterative cue sequences, namely the final one;

Provoke - Perceive - Personal - Peremptory.

That was the final one I had - though I'm not sure if I posted about it here at the time.

Can we see the comparison?

The initiator - followed by a cue order of increasing intensity, effectively;

Provoke - the initiator.
Perceive - being of mild intensity - alluding to bonding, taking in the individual.
Personal - being up close and personal, a cue of higher intensity.
Peremptory - the ultimate application, of highest intensity; imposing and therefore not readily accepted - but that which gives rise to gratification (or did theoretically) - everything else is a "lead in" or precursor to this, effectively.

With this more refined application of cues.

Incite - the initiator - but more intrinsic (and effective) than "provoke".
Union - a cue of emotional relevance, but mild emotionally - alluding to bonding.
Force - a cue of higher emotional intensity - when it's applied - we're basically up close and personal.
Jealousy - the ultimate application - sends emotion through the roof; everything else is a precursor to this. This truly gives rise to sexual gratification - but applying it is a very delicate process, and is therefore done via a series of relevant "leading in" precursors, so that it can be accepted.

Let's blow this game wide open....

What about

Force Incite, Union Jealousy

Forcing the coming together of the unified jealous - the emotional response is self-evident - and it climaxes - temporally - the emotional cue response, re-orientated using group psychology - the logic is clear.

Sexual maximalisation.

Despite this obviously being a joke; it raises a highly relevant point of consequence.

The cue order - if we're to consider the intensity, the emotional intensity of each cue - it effectively gives rise to - a dynamic.

Visualized - it's like, an tunnel - a vacuum tunnel; not a great way to describe it but - a smoothness occurs about it.

By example - leading with "force" - it's very, in your face, unbecoming, as an opener.

"Incite" however, is subtle, yet highly emotionally relevant, and therefore strong.

Followed by union - again, an emotionally relevant, yet placable type of cue.
If it's folllowed by "jealousy", by example - highly emotionally relevant - like high voltage electricity.
Applying it too soon is like, aversive - caustic.

In terms of a smooth dynamic - too early with jealousy means - we compromise it fairly grotesquely.

I have no idea if that makes sense to ya'll - but, in terms of applying these cues and feeling how they are amongst people - specifically their order; understanding that "dynamic", is critical.

Anyways - since this new and final order - people just love me.
They seem to be responding, so much warmer, much better quality of interaction.

Picking up chicks - well - I can tell you, it's definitely flaring their emotions soooooooo much more profoundly.
I thought this one chick was gonna claw my eyes today; just a random chick.

Hilarious.

-- Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:34 pm --

sakura1 wrote:i feel like it is a bad idea that i am asking but i don't understand anything you say to the point that becomes funny. also these words sound like a recipe for disaster about to happen.bad idea.
can you explain what do you mean, when you see a girl what are you going to do?,for example when you say jealousy what are you going to do to the girl? or when you say force.practically how does it work,what will you be doing? :lol:
what on earth is a cue of jealousy. are you going to be jealous or are you going to make her jealous or are you going to detect if there is jealousy

Did you ever watch like, a mini documentary on prison?

Out of morbid curiosity - I've watched a couple.

One repeated phrase is - "who gets messed with in prison? Who are the guys that get raped and turned in sissy's etc? And who are the guys nobody messes with?".

And the answer is - "it depends - almost exclusively on - how each person, carries themselves".

In terms of the cues - they affect our emotional processing, out disposition, our body language, the way we respond, behave, talk, make eye contact.
The very vibe, mood, feeling that we emanate.
That which someone can sense when you walk in the room, without them even having looked up.

I guess to surmise - perhaps in some capacity - they lend definition to our very personality; and the cascade effect that has across our entire lives - is untold.
Truly untold.

There's several other ways I could come at this in terms of an explanation.
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:10 am

Why oh why does this thread really trigger my homicidal urges.

I don't understand why the moderator is letting it continue, obviously out of amusement. I guess we're all secretly mocking this fuking idiot.
justonemoreperson wrote:I'm a carrot.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZombieZ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:30 am

Reaper wrote:Why oh why does this thread really trigger my homicidal urges.

I don't understand why the moderator is letting it continue, obviously out of amusement. I guess we're all secretly mocking this fuking idiot.

Honestly, if it were this difficult to meet women I would just go ahead a jerk off for the rest of my life. I just don’t care this much about anything on planet earth.
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Postby AmirElAchmed » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:46 am

Well - as it were - the purpose of the cue sequence is to flare emotions.

So, I guess you could say, it's working.

Those who are impacted, can often be those who have poor emotional processing; this can lend itself to societal negativities - ASPD.

Therefore - consider this;

If you learn to suitably cope with the flared emotion this thread induces in you - you may alleviate your behavioral and resultant health complaints.

-- Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:48 am --

ZombieZ wrote:

Honestly, if it were this difficult to meet women I would just go ahead a jerk off for the rest of my life. I just don’t care this much about anything on planet earth.

The point is not just to, "meet women".

The point is - as one poster above said; "sexual maximalization".

The point is - to be able to reliably induce a female orgasm during intercourse.

Many women consider an orgasm via vaginal penetration exclusively - to be effectively - a myth.
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby vcrpamphlet » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:32 pm

AmirElAchmed wrote:The point is - as one poster above said; "sexual maximalization".

*Maximalisation.
vcrpamphlet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VernonJenkins » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 pm

AmirElAchmed wrote:Many women consider an orgasm via vaginal penetration exclusively - to be effectively - a myth.

That's because you got to play with the clit a bit man. Make sure you go for the nipples too.
VernonJenkins
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:41 pm

AmirElAchmed wrote:Many women consider an orgasm via vaginal penetration exclusively - to be effectively - a myth.

Then you're sh1t at it and they're trying to be nice.

Explains the thread, though.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby AmirElAchmed » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Alright - I'm giving an update here.

I know none of this information basically means squat until the ultimate end goal is acquired, but it's not only about establishing the correct method, but UNDERSTANDING, why the correct method is what it is.

So we've selected the only four cues in the English language that resonate with emotional relevance.

Two of those cues - "force, union" - are emotionally relevant.

The other two, "Incite, jealousy" - act specifically to heighten emotions - they're inflammatory.

The overall purpose of the correct order; "Incite union, Force jealousy" - is emotional heightening.

The purpose then being, sufficient emotional heightening, or unlimited emotional heightening - applied in such a way that it effectively is desirable - lends itself to, potentially unlimited sexual gratification, the induction of such.

The overall application therefore, must be enclosed by the two cues specifically germaine to "heightening" emotion - incite and jealousy.

Obviously for "flow", a sense of dynamic, and so it makes sense in general - we lead with "incite".

Therefore, to culminate the sequence - it must be closed out with "jealousy" - which is of course, in a sense, the "point" of having a sequence, a series of cues as precursors to jealousy - such that jealousy can be accepted.

Jealousy is typically highly resisted - paradoxically as it is the emotion that generates sexual gratification - but we understand why it's resisted, intuitively - right?

In any case - "incite" and "jealousy", encase - the other two cues.

From there, in short - we don't "incite force", and "union jealousy" - doesn't make any sense.

To make sense, we "incite union" - this establishes a good sense of forward flow, as "union" is not impositional - so the female in question is "brought forward", to a point of union.

At this stage - with good interpersonal contact, we can apply "force", from a level playing field.
They have the choice to not engage, from our base of union - in which case, yeah - sex ain't gonna happen, and that's their choice - as it should be of course.

If they wish to engage, they accept force from the position of unity, accept jealousy being forced onto them..... into them?

This is the part where their eyes start to roll back, their body starts to quiver, they lose sense of reality etc.

That's true sexual/emotional heightening.

Anecdotes - I get it.

I have extenuating circumstances where I haven't been actually able to put this into, "full" effect yet - if you know what I mean.

But I'm posting at this particular time as - I understand it now - completely.
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post