Our partner

Governing dynamics of socialization revealed

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Governing dynamics of socialization revealed

Postby Manners73 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 pm

But apart from the girl in the tanning place and the odd prostitute looking girl has you theory actually worked?

I like how you seem enthusiastic about all of this but once you force your union are you going to have to refer to your manual for the next steps?
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby AmirElAchmed » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Manners73 wrote:But apart from the girl in the tanning place and the odd prostitute looking girl has you theory actually worked?

I like how you seem enthusiastic about all of this but once you force your union are you going to have to refer to your manual for the next steps?

I don't know - my functionality is significantly inhibited, and only comes correct when the drugs I take are balanced.

That's relative to noradrenergic receptor occupancy - if you're familiar with pharmacology, it must be 90% - no more, no less - and due to attaining this via a drug combination with short half lives - it's particularly difficult to attain on a consistent basis.

To attain well rounded feedback - I need consistent functionality, and everything that goes along with that.

In other words - what ya'll need to read/hear is, "I'm bagging chicks left and right, and they're telling me I'm the best sex they ever had - could ever imagine having".

So - I guess;

I'll keep ya'll posted.

Force union - has entry level emotional relevance.

Incite - takes it to the next step.

Jealousy - is the apex - it doesn't get higher - it's infinitely high, and ability to implement this effectively, opens up every door in life.
Do, go, become whatever we want.

....Cause I know this idea of "free will" is doing the rounds currently.
"Force Union, Incite Jealousy" - each cue, resonates with emotion of varying intensity

Starting with the lowest, progressing incrementally to the highest

Cumulatively forming an emotional dynamic - AKA - a personality
Engineered to perfection

The product - induction of eye rolling sexual gratification
AmirElAchmed
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Manners73 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:33 pm

But it's not a recipe for love, no?
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AmirElAchmed » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Manners73 wrote:But it's not a recipe for love, no?

My immediate response is to interpret this as a disingenuous comment.

But to entertain it, the historical idea of "love" - to me, is largely archaic.

Falling in "love" etc - bullsh1t.

Love for diverse facets of life however - ones occupation, lifestyle etc - it's almost a euphemism for something; commitment and enjoyment of something perhaps?

It's a recipe for having a good time, and having ones sexual and emotional needs met which, to me, is at the core of personal balance, happiness and progress in life.

That is to say - our personality is all defining, imperfections in it, glare terribly.

That's why - this is - perfect.
"Force Union, Incite Jealousy" - each cue, resonates with emotion of varying intensity

Engineered to perfection

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Manners73 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:18 am

AmirElAchmed wrote:
Manners73 wrote:But it's not a recipe for love, no?

My immediate response is to interpret this as a disingenuous comment.

But to entertain it, the historical idea of "love" - to me, is largely archaic.

Falling in "love" etc - bullsh1t.

Love for diverse facets of life however - ones occupation, lifestyle etc - it's almost a euphemism for something; commitment and enjoyment of something perhaps?

It's a recipe for having a good time, and having ones sexual and emotional needs met which, to me, is at the core of personal balance, happiness and progress in life.

That is to say - our personality is all defining, imperfections in it, glare terribly.

That's why - this is - perfect.

It wasn't completely disingenuous to be honest but I just needed to make sure that's all because it doesn't sound like a recipe for the foundations of anything serious.

Do you think that this is what people do automatically and without thinking anyway (the rules of your theory I mean)?
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AmirElAchmed » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 pm

Just want to note that - about 10 years ago when I began this process - it all started off with what psychologists and neuroscientists refer to as, "self talk".

I found myself better able to contend and process stressful situations (like being about certain people - people from different cultures) when I employed it.

The use of cues, and later a sequence of cues - is effectively a highly refined version of "self talk" - as I was implementing it on a constant (24/7) basis - I found it equally effective and a lot easier to implement, in the form of single word core "cues", as oppose to sentences.

Later I would begin to pair cues, and then use three, and eventually the conscious limit - 4.

Ordering or sequencing these cues to create a dynamic (low to high) - as to interpersonal interaction - it being based on emotion - the cue of lowest emotional intensity, to that of the highest.

Just a quick note on how this all got started.

Engineered to perfection

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby solemnlysworn » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:25 pm

The product - induction of eye rolling

I was with you for a moment there
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby SoloZombie » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:27 pm

My biggest question is this paying off in any way? 10 years is one hell of an investment, are you interacting with people and gauging results? I apologize if I missed that part but most of what I remember, is lots of theory.

The problem is you will learn more on how to interact with anyone including women by doing it, the things that work are pretty basic, if this is some sort of system you want to market and sell then I am all for it, I think there is a market for it, but you will have to work on the wording make it more mass appealing.
SoloZombie
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Postby AmirElAchmed » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:54 pm

SoloZombie wrote:My biggest question is this paying off in any way? 10 years is one hell of an investment, are you interacting with people and gauging results? I apologize if I missed that part but most of what I remember, is lots of theory.

The problem is you will learn more on how to interact with anyone including women by doing it, the things that work are pretty basic, if this is some sort of system you want to market and sell then I am all for it, I think there is a market for it, but you will have to work on the wording make it more mass appealing.

Sell?

As in, monetize and profit by it?

I mean - in some far reaching hypothetical visions - I see a world of prototypical perfect personalities - and in that world, capitalization, exploitation, "getting ahead" - none of them things exist.

They don't exist because, the inherent inferiority complexes that bore them exist no longer.

But to your, I guess - query - the bolded part;

Interact with women to improve?

I guess the point is - primary interaction is not verbal, it is emotional - it takes place on the spectrum of resonance.
And the end goal, is not to share smiles and laughs and good chat.
The ultimate end goal - is to blow their head of in bed.

After we're done blowing their head off in bed - then we can chill and smile and $#%^, but that is merely coincidental.

But yes I have experimented along with way, EXTENSIVELY, in every area, with an entire spectrum of personalities to attain multiple feedback points and thus multi-dimensional perspective - and put each and every progression in subsequent perspective of a sexual experience (i.e. - boffed some chick)

Engineered to perfection

AmirElAchmed
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:28 am

Hey OP are you good looking?