Our partner

Have you ever made ART?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Have you ever made ART?

Postby chadthunderbong » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:33 pm

I wouldnt go shltting on his work so fast (lmao), for all we know that painting contains some symbolism or somehing and means a lot to a some of people. If we're to go judging that fast, Reaper's pic looks very much like someone put a paper on a screen and did it, and Raven's pic has a signature sized part blackened out of it.
chadthunderbong
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby KvotheTheRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Yeah that was my signature
KvotheTheRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Postby chadthunderbong » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Yeah, I though so. But it could be anyone's and we wouldn'tt know, is what I was saying. Also when I wrote that I was kinda mad my drawing wasnt among those 2 he counted I guess :D
chadthunderbong
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Postby KvotheTheRaven » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm

I liked your drawing.
KvotheTheRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Postby Reaper » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm

chadthunderbong wrote:Reaper's pic looks very much like someone put a paper on a screen and did it

I'm not really sure what you mean by that, but I can assure you I didn't. It's just a freehand sketch I did of a picture from the movie 'The Lion King'.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:08 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby chaman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Quoth wrote:
chaman wrote:
What do you mean, Quoth?
Well Chaman, I would have thought it was obvious.

Reaper and scarlet’s drawings show a certain skill. Even scarlet’s psychotic scribbles show some evidence of composition.

While I am hoping that the image you posted will turn out to be something amusing like the early work of an abstract expressionist painter now highly sought after by stupid rich people on account of them being both stupid and rich. Nonetheless it does resemble what I would expect to be cleaning up if I left a chimp alone for 5 minutes with a couple of pots of paint and a pile of his own feces.

Hello Quoth,

It is never obvious when it is a matter of perspective and apologize for not fulfilling your fantasy of chaman being an early abstract expressionist, i have to say, i did not tried to do it with or without skill.

Also, im amused that you actually staged in your mind a chimp with a couple of pots of paint and his own feces and you having to clean that up :lol: ! Thats my favorite reaction until now, and I respect that, but in my opinion, a chimp would do better than I do given that im no painter.

Furthermore, if i were in your position, and would be hating so much on rich people, it would mean that i would strongly hate my life. Im not rich either, dude, but i hope i will be someday, and that day i dont want to be hating myself.

Have a nice day you too, you really need it
chaman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Postby Quoth » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 am

chaman wrote:Hello Quoth,

It is never obvious when it is a matter of perspective and apologize for not fulfilling your fantasy of chaman being an early abstract expressionist, i have to say, i did not tried to do it with or without skill.

Also, im amused that you actually staged in your mind a chimp with a couple of pots of paint and his own feces and you having to clean that up :lol: ! Thats my favorite reaction until now, and I respect that, but in my opinion, a chimp would do better than I do given that im no painter.

Furthermore, if i were in your position, and would be hating so much on rich people, it would mean that i would strongly hate my life. Im not rich either, dude, but i hope i will be someday, and that day i dont want to be hating myself.
Generally when attempting a riposte it is first necessary to understand the remark you are responding to and then be able to adequately articulate your response, you’ve managed neither here.

As English clearly isn’t your first language, would you like another go?

Although given I’m saying it looks like a chimp did it and you seem to be trying to say this is being generous, I fail to see what you’re getting your knickers in a twist about.

Have a nice day you too, you really need it
I did actually. I took the dogs and went for a ride over Shalbourne way. Today was the first day we’ve had for it in the last week.

chadthunderbong wrote:Yeah, I though so. But it could be anyone's and we wouldn'tt know, is what I was saying. Also when I wrote that I was kinda mad my drawing wasnt among those 2 he counted I guess :D
The inquiry I was responding to related to why I appreciated some works and not others and preceded your post, had it not, I would have included you. Tbh anything featuring a reasonably drawn Baphomet would have had my approval though I’m more curious as to how a drawing got you laid.
”The man would then tear up little pieces of paper above the street, and the creatures, attracted by this shower of white butterflies, came out into the middle of the road, raising enquiring paws towards the last pieces of paper. At this the little old man would spit on the cats, firmly and accurately.”
Quoth
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Postby chaman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:17 am

Hello @Quoth,

What you see is what you get, if you don´t understand, you can think harder or you can quit

Im glad for your dogs, and for you too, Quoth, keep up that positive vibe then, keep having a happy day.

:lol:
chaman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Infinitesimal » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:09 am

Of course the earliest artistic endeavors I took up at around 12 had to include one of the few that is illegal and usually prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law : Graffiti

The actual art part was the bonus to it all, as that whole life style was appealing to a misguided degenerate kid like myself.

The stealing of paint that is under lock and key as we weren't even old enough to buy it if we had money, sneaking out and meeting up in the middle of the night to minimize people seeing us, climbing down into the subways dodging cat sized rats and third rails, just to paint my name on a wall.

Since graffiti was such a problem in my area there was a special vandal squad task force that was in charge of the county and all graffiti with in.

A few years later, i was much more brazen in my vandalism and got sloppy.

While bombing a building one night we got rolled up on, as we run, he launches his back pack filled with paint and a digital camera (or tries to ) onto a roof.

The tree extra steps he was ahead of me was enough for them to ram me on the hood of their car.

I was literally caught blue handed; but as they patted me down they didn't feel the two grams of weed in my bottom cargo pocket of my sweatpants (it's 2004ish) so I'm freaking out but we'll get there.

They had a field day with my arrest but luckily that day I was using a new tag name so I wasn't tied to the years of previous destruction I've caused, which is what they do.

They illegally interrogated me as a minor for hours trying to get me to sell out the kid I was with. I insisted I met him that night and he said his name was "Mr. Gank", that's all I knew.

So I got hit with the max fine and community service for not cooperating.

Back to the weed though, so as I sat in the back of the cop car with 15+ cops high fiving and taking pictures of my carnage, I'm trying to weasel this weed into my hands so I can dump it when we get out the car at the precinct.

I am able to do so slowly but surely but tightened my cuffs so badly and couldn't tell them as I was palming the weed in my hand.

We get out at the precinct and obvs they know the game and walk behind me, fml what do I do.

Hours into interrogation I asked to use the bathroom, go into the stall and ask pre privacy, un-palm the weed and think, eff that, they searched me twice, I'm not flushing this, I'll have nothing to smoke when I get out and it'll be 6 am by that time.

So I wedge it into my sock and smoke it once I get back home lol

After that I kept my drawing to paper in the rare occasions the feeling came over me.

In fact here's a little doodle I did in a dark, tv lit room coming down from some hallucinogens a decade or so ago

While drawing and painting held some allure to me, I've been expressing what I can construe as artistic ability on a consistent basis in a few different ways

I often build things instead of buying them just because I like figuring out how things work or they're just aesthetically pleasing.

Like this infinity table I built last year

Another artistic aspect that I express most frequently is my motorcycle riding.

As I've honed my skills and feel like while riding I'm essentially poetry in motion using physics, gravity, and gasoline as my artistic media.

This philosophy holds true with my love for freshwater fishing as one must be creative like an artist to have any real success fishing freshwater, especially fisheries that are of such low quality like in my area.

Just like with art, practice makes perfect, and in a few short years I came from catching fish like this:

To fish like such:
^^ some extremely big largemouth bass for the area
Some monster carp using jello, corn, and breadcrumbs

I look at this as art just as some would look at hunting as an art form also.

I guess you can say I'm also a martini artist.
https://youtu.be/4E8gBEIFfzM
Only video I have of me doing an elaborate pour of any kind
BTC: 1NmB4yxEUPfwVWskCSMigdHPy9i4kCtZDY
LTC: LXbB7U4XpXBx2FCuyYfoXdhUrr6Das3DaC
ETH:0xD170607D7Ac442Da67Be15753D2abda-
4247b6283
XRP: rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv - Destination Tag 96854920
Infinitesimal
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby chaman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Infinitesimal wrote:Of course the earliest artistic endeavors I took up at around 12 had to include one of the few that is illegal and usually prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law : Graffiti

Thanks for sharing :!:

Pretty interesting story and nice art btw
chaman
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views