Our partner

Do You Have A Special Talent/Dream

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Do You Have A Special Talent/Dream

Postby Reaper » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:27 am

I was watching youtube videos by Leo Moracchioli, most of which are metal covers that he does solo and he's very good at it. In one of his videos he talks about how he has a passion for music and it got me to thinking about this thread idea.

Is there something you're really good at - singing, playing a musical instrument or particular sport, maybe your talented at art, design or building things, or maybe your talent lies in other areas. Do you have a special talent?

Is there anything you're learning at the moment that you want to become good at, or anything you've already learned that you want to improve on?

Is there anything in your life that you're passionate about?

Do you have a dream of becoming something - a famous musician, actor or sports person, a notorious serial killer, a well-known fashion designer, author or artist (or con-artist), becoming the leader of your country, or maybe you simply dream of living in the country away from all the noise. What's your dream?

I realize this doesn't have anything to do with AsPD or psychopathy, but it could if a pattern emerges among those of us here who have AsPD/psychopathy, possibly showing similar interests.
Whether you're a King or a sweeper you'll meet the grim Reaper
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Do You Have A Special Talent/Dream

Postby Reaper » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 pm

So... we have no talented people here, huh, aside from me.

I have some talents, but nobody here is ever going to know what they are if I don't get some responses to this thread. If you don't care what they are, well, then it doesn't matter I suppose.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby caspin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Everyone have dreams because they have a brain, same with your talents.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Reaper » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:37 pm

That doesn't answer the questions I asked in the OP.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ZombieZ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Unfortunately my passions change frequently, I’ve played sports most of my life then competed in powerlifting for awhile I had a couple state records in my class at one time. Right now I’m thinking about becoming obsessed with golf. Most of my fantasies have always been about being a professional athlete those days are long gone obviously so I don’t think about them much anymore. I have some fantasies about climbing the Corporate ladder at times. I’m not a kiss ass so that’s probably not too likely either.
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:37 am

Postby KvotheTheRaven » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 pm

I can play a few instruments, I am alright at painting, won a few poetry competitions. Anything artistic.

I want to own a cemetery one day with a pretty little rose garden. Have a little owlery and a pet raven that I would teach horrifying phrases to in order to scare people that stay over. Have another garden in which to grow poisonous and medicinal plants (whatever plants take my fancy, I am quite set on having a few moonflower plants and poppies). Spend my days making different craft items.
KvotheTheRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Postby Siegfried » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

What are your talents Reaper? Playing the triangle?
Siegfried
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby madness00 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:56 pm

My drum teacher was mad i didn't go to school for music.

My snowboarding instructor thought i was an idiot for not joining the freestyle team in college.

Other than that, i do well in video games, real life games, and my dream is to be a boss getting his cock sucker during his lunch break by the new hire. That's all i really want, guys.
Dx: Bipolar 1 rapid cycling, Substance abuse, Antisocial traits
Rx: Vraylar 6mg, Lamictal 300mg

PM me, as i prefer one-on-ones.
madness00
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 am

Postby justonemoreperson » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Siegfried wrote:What are your talents Reaper? Playing the triangle?

Quite a gift. Also, don't forget the passive-aggressive sulking:

Reaper wrote:So... we have no talented people here, huh, aside from me.

I have some talents, but nobody here is ever going to know what they are if I don't get some responses to this thread. If you don't care what they are, well, then it doesn't matter I suppose.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Postby caspin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Oh so we write about fantasy, I do want to get a good looking woman to be kidnapped and then I have a huge collection of different sex toys. Like sex toys that move themself and not by my hands. Another one is to be in a poor country in jail and pay off the chief to have it my own way.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post