Our partner

Possible phsycopath

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Possible phsycopath

Postby TemplarOld » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm

I am 16, and I dont really feel anything. For the most part. And when I was 3 and 6 respectively I killed goldfish and smashed bird eggs. But here is what confuses me, I dont tend to be assertive, I'm not really that manuplitive and I can feel empathy if I want to. And I do feel strong attachments to my pets and parents. So my question is am I a phsycopath? I obviously dont want to ask my parents to have me tested so I'm going to have to trust random strangers.
TemplarOld
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Possible phsycopath

Postby Reaper » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:58 am

You might be a phsycopath (whatever that is), but I highly doubt you're a psychopath. You can rule that one off your list.
justonemoreperson wrote:I'm a carrot.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:25 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZombieZ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:23 am

You killed a goldfish and don’t have a lot of feelings (which can be caused by a lot of things) and you jump right to psychopath ? You’re 16 go outside meet people interact with them you may even develop normal feelings who knows. Stop jerking off and meet s girl. There that’s my best advice I can give.

@I’m so proud of myself@
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:25 am

Postby Siegfried » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:23 am

Let's see...

Kills goldfish, check. Smashes bird eggs, check.

That's 2/2, so yes. Psychopathy.
Siegfried
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 am

Postby justonemoreperson » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 am

You kill an animal every time you eat one.

How do these people tie their shoes?
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby DaMeechum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 pm

TemplarOld wrote:I am 16, and I dont really feel anything. For the most part. And when I was 3 and 6 respectively I killed goldfish and smashed bird eggs. But here is what confuses me, I dont tend to be assertive, I'm not really that manuplitive and I can feel empathy if I want to. And I do feel strong attachments to my pets and parents. So my question is am I a phsycopath? I obviously dont want to ask my parents to have me tested so I'm going to have to trust random strangers.

No emotions but strong attachment to pets and parents (isn’t it one and the same?) plus selective empathy, mild manipulativness and gruesome record of goldfish murder & bird massacre. Get tested for Psychopathy ASAP, therapists deserve a little laugh. <3
DaMeechum
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Zofia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:44 pm

How are your relationships with other people? Often people with schizoid pd don’t feel anything.
How did you get idea that you could have apd?
Zofia
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby CandleInTheWindow » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:53 pm

You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs and there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Treat yourself!
CandleInTheWindow
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby caspin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Siegfried wrote:Let's see...

Kills goldfish, check. Smashes bird eggs, check.

That's 2/2, so yes. Psychopathy.

By this list we can say you are a psychopath. I myself is diagnosed with aspd but I do not think even I am a psychopath. Probably just because my criminal record I got ASPD but I do have lack of remorse for my crimes. I may have traits but I am not a psychopath.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 am

Postby dobiedobiedoo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 pm

ZombieZ wrote:You killed a goldfish and don’t have a lot of feelings (which can be caused by a lot of things) and you jump right to psychopath ? You’re 16 go outside meet people interact with them you may even develop normal feelings who knows. Stop jerking off and meet s girl. There that’s my best advice I can give.
@I’m so proud of myself@

Solid advice.
It seems you missed your calling.
dobiedobiedoo
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:25 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum