Our partner

Types of people you hate

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Types of people you hate

Postby caspin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Sixoclock0 wrote:Lol what are you doing. No I dislike certain traits, behavior, values etc etc. Perhaps in a way I try to view people work in progress, because that's what they are.

Aha I did feel like you repeat my statement. Anyways I am not the only one who is perfect.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Rudetalks » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:35 pm

justonemoreperson wrote:
Rudetalks wrote:
Yeah , I hate most people not all.Rather in terms of some people it is 'contempt'. That doesn't mean I ignore them.,I laugh,eat and play with them .....and more. But once I feel no need of them ,I abandom them and move on .By hate I didn't particularly mean feelings of despise and hatred, I mean just disliking them and may be mishandling(not manhandling) them.

So, you don't hate people at all; you feel indifferent to them. That's a big difference.

Why do you 'hate' people who argue with you? Are you not confident in your own perspective?

I hate them because ,inspite of telling them same things again and again , they keep asking those same things again and still remain opinionated about their wrong $#%^.
Rudetalks
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Postby Quoth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:34 pm

cutecactus wrote:Quoth, maybe it's me so correct me if I'm wrong but you're saying it like your opinion is abnormal or stands out? I don't know anyone who has been successful or talented and doesn't think this way. They just won't say it out loud or maybe even consciously think about it because it's not pc. Believing in the intrinsic and equal value of human life is for poor, dumb and/or bored people, or people who feel guilt over something. And no one believes in the value of phone sales people. It's not human nature to care about random other people's lives.
Oh I’m well aware that it’s not an uncommon view. Even amongst my own colleagues I’m far from the worse offender. I’ve heard the general public being described as meat puppets, the intellectual peasantry and everything in between. Obviously from a philosophical perspective it’s master-slave morality.

My point really was that viewing others with contempt, disregard or whatever isn’t indicative of a PD nor is it necessarily harmful.
as if in a broken jug for one backwards moment
water might keep its shape

https://youtu.be/VivuMRzQyw0
Quoth
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 am

Postby naps » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:11 pm

cutecactus wrote:Believing in the intrinsic and equal value of human life is for poor, dumb and/or bored people, or people who feel guilt over something. And no one believes in the value of phone sales people. It's not human nature to care about random other people's lives.

OK now you're sounding retarded.

The poor, the dumb, the bored and the guilty. What is the link here? And of all the worthless, purposeless bags of meat writhing amongst us you cite telemarketers? :D
I think it's very human to care about random people's lives. From the vantage point of forums like this it might be hard to understand that the world is overflowing with bleeding heart empaths, but it is. It's part of our nature to look out and care for each other. It's one of the ways we maintain our species.

I dislike and devalue people in general but I'm able to recognize and appreciate assistance, kindness, and mercy when it's directed at me. And in the proper circumstances I have been wont to spread some good will of my own. It creates a balance I'm comfortable with. It's part of a game you have to play. It doesn't have to be sincere or without ulterior motive.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 am

Postby Eight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Quoth wrote:My point really was that viewing others with contempt, disregard or whatever isn’t indicative of a PD nor is it necessarily harmful.

It might be harmful to one's own wellbeing if it's contempt. It certainly cuts one off from affiliation with others.

I can only think of one person who might rise to the level of my hating of that person. Even with that person, I don't feel it in terms of hate. Maybe, loath :lol: .

I do feel myself as more capable, in certain ways that I value, than lots of other people. This doesn't cause me to hate them, though. But it does tend to make me not give them very much regard unless I can see other aspects of them where they do something better than I do, or there is a quality about them that appeals to me.

Having said that, it's also true that I can find sympathy for almost anyone. We're all victims of our circumstances in one way or another, and I understand that. But that doesn't mean I want to hang out with them.
Eight
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:39 am

Postby Eight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:51 pm

naps wrote:I'm able to recognize and appreciate assistance, kindness, and mercy when it's directed at me.

I've been the recipient of assistance, kindness and mercy.

When it is really needed by me, especially if I can't seem to express that, and someone senses that and extends their kindness and mercy towards me, it has brought me to tears in the past. It impacts me greatly.

Grace has a way of getting to me.
Eight
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:39 am

Postby justonemoreperson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Rudetalks wrote:
I hate them because ,inspite of telling them same things again and again , they keep asking those same things again and still remain opinionated about their wrong $#%^.

Why talk to them? Surely not everyone who disagrees with you reacts the same way?

If so, then surely the common denominator is you.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:39 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby cutecactus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 pm

naps wrote:OK now you're sounding retarded.

:(

naps wrote:The poor, the dumb, the bored and the guilty. What is the link here? And of all the worthless, purposeless bags of meat writhing amongst us you cite telemarketers? :D

Those were just some examples of traits that could inspire the illusion of caring about every human on earth based on situations I already described. I named telemarketers because Quoth did and it meant I think they're annoying, not that they are meatpuppets who should die.

naps wrote:I think it's very human to care about random people's lives. From the vantage point of forums like this it might be hard to understand that the world is overflowing with bleeding heart empaths, but it is. It's part of our nature to look out and care for each other. It's one of the ways we maintain our species.

My empathy is fine and so is the empathy of the kinds of people I was referring to. Just because you don't care about someone's life doesn't mean you care about their death. You can look out for someone you don't particularly care about besides their benefit to you or something you do care about, so I don't think that has to be related. Isn't this way more related to where you're from anyway? I live in a big city and when I moved to a mental ward in a small village it kind of freaked me out how everyone said hello passing each other on the street. If you tried to do that here people would look at you like there's something wrong with you and possibly spit if they are rude.
◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
cutecactus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:39 am

Postby Siegfried » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 pm

My hatred is so encompassing that everyone else just exists in it.

Well, my mood determines my hatred. So I don't consistently hate one person, I inconsistently hate everything.
Siegfried
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:39 am

Postby naps » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Good to see you back here. I hate you too.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post