Our partner

Murder

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Murder

Postby dobiedobiedoo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:28 pm

“We've all got the power to kill in our hands, but most of us are afraid to use it. Those who aren't, control life itself.”
This is a quote by Richard Ramirez. Do you agree with it? What could be your reasons for killing someone other than control?

Have you ever had fantasies to kill someone and the urge to act on them?

If you have and never acted on them, what stopped you?

What do you think could drive you over the edge?

What do you think is the best place or the best way to kill someone?

If you were a serial killer, would you have a signature? What would it be?

What do you think are the chances of you getting away with murder?

If you were to kill someone and get caught by the authorities, would you ever admit it? If so, why?
dobiedobiedoo
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Murder

Postby eterea107 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:36 pm

I’ve had two offers ...no fee. I said no thanks.

I would protect myself and loved ones. If the person wouldn’t stop, yeah, I could follow through.

I’d speak to my attorney only. It would be manslaughter, not murder.
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:50 am

Postby Knoxious » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:44 pm

dobiedobiedoo wrote:“We've all got the power to kill in our hands, but most of us are afraid to use it. Those who aren't, control life itself.”
This is a quote by Richard Ramirez. Do you agree with it? What could be your reasons for killing someone other than control?

I agree - he is referring to the control of the life of others. When you kill someone, that is quite literally what's happening. Other than control, pleasure, the thrill, sexual gratification, all come to mind.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:Have you ever had fantasies to kill someone and the urge to act on them?

Yes.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:If you have and never acted on them, what stopped you?

I have acted on them, and alcohol was what didn't stop me. I simply went out with weapons and hid in a private place in a park, waiting for someone to come by. I went home soon after. Some people may say this isn't acting on the urge - it's debatable.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:What do you think could drive you over the edge?

Alcohol, a major life failure (bigger than what's already happened.. which would be tough), or old age and boredom.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:What do you think is the best place or the best way to kill someone?

Definitely in your own home. And strangulation.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:If you were a serial killer, would you have a signature? What would it be?

Yes. I'd carve something into their body. A literal signature. Not sure what yet.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:What do you think are the chances of you getting away with murder?

If i lived in the right location, i think i'd get away with killing at least 5 people. I am not going to overshoot this number, because i still expect it to be a fairly difficult task, especially in my current living situation. Maybe i get better over time, though.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:If you were to kill someone and get caught by the authorities, would you ever admit it? If so, why?

I think i'd admit it, eventually. Not at first. I'd admit it once i knew my chances of getting out were close to none.

I'd want the glory and notoriety, eventually.
- Knox
Knoxious
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby dobiedobiedoo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Knoxious wrote:I have acted on them, and alcohol was what didn't stop me. I simply went out with weapons and hid in a private place in a park, waiting for someone to come by. I went home soon after. Some people may say this isn't acting on the urge - it's debatable.

You drank so you could act on the urge. At least that's how it sounds. Was there something stopping you before?

Knoxious wrote:
dobiedobiedoo wrote:What do you think is the best place or the best way to kill someone?

Definitely in your own home. And strangulation.

How so? Neighbors all around, and not exactly a great place to leave a body.
dobiedobiedoo
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Knoxious » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:00 pm

dobiedobiedoo wrote:You drank so you could act on the urge. At least that's how it sounds. Was there something stopping you before?

That's correct.

What was stopping me before, was knowing that the location was not ideal. And even if the location was ideal (my house), i would still have trouble knowing that once i kill one person, it will become a lifestyle. And i'm not sure i'm ready to dedicate a life to murder when i still have a lot going for me. But like i said, another big life failure could really make the urge a lot easier to follow through with.

But let's be honest, i'll never kill anyone.

dobiedobiedoo wrote:How so? Neighbors all around, and not exactly a great place to leave a body.

I wouldn't leave it at home, i'd either have an acid tank like Dahmer (:P), or i'd carefully wrap the body up in a tarp and drive it off to some remote area. Might even hide them under the floor like Gacy.
- Knox
Knoxious
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Reaper » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm

Jesus, knoxious, you're really not thinking this through properly.

I'm going to respond to this thread when I'm more awake.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Dazz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:30 pm

The quote is your typical serial killer defending actions type thing, he places the ability on everyone yet also puts himself above them as he is "brave" enough to kill. I think simple pleasure is enough to kill, to see what its like, to defend yourself and others, etc. I do agree however that cowardice is a reason many people don't kill, but not in the same way Richie does, and what I mean is you will typically hear people says child molesters should be killed, however how many of them actually would be willing to do it themselves, even if allowed to by law? Not many.

Have you ever had fantasies to kill someone and the urge to act on them? Yes.

If you have and never acted on them, what stopped you? Nothing per se, I haven't had strong urges where I needed to kill, you might as well ask what stopped me fuking a tranny...though that said if I was going to kill I'd prefer to do so in an area I don't live in and/or have access/ability to make getting rid of body easier..being cautious isn't being afraid, Richie boy got caught, he wasn't brave but dumb.

What do you think could drive you over the edge? The edge I find is bs, but if you mean what could make me kill...I guess someone hurting my love or kids if I had them...it goes without saying, someone attacking me can cause me to react by killing them...oh also to achieve my goals e.g. get rich, help towards saving Europe.

What do you think is the best place or the best way to kill someone? A secret location you own, with body disposing capabilities..in fantasies this is a facility where I also experiment on people in someway e.g. test body endurance, test group behaviour, discover ways to extend life, etc.

If you were a serial killer, would you have a signature? What would it be? Yes and no, I have idea to be two separate serial killers...one is just killing, could be various methods or victims, so no M.O., the other is kinda being artistic, so its more of an artists sig than any type of compulsion to have to do something, I just think murder should be creative and beautiful if you really wanna do it regularly.

What do you think are the chances of you getting away with murder? Depends on who I killed, how and where...if I just shot someone, I reckon I could get away with it...stabbing someone however is more difficult, I have my dna in the system, so I would need to control myself more killing and be sure I could take person.

If you were to kill someone and get caught by the authorities, would you ever admit it? If so, why? Ever is a long time, various circumstances would have to exist to admit or not...I'd admit if I could get a better deal perhaps, like a better prison/area, cell to self, access to stuff like films, internet, etc.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 am

Postby dobiedobiedoo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:52 pm

Dazz wrote:I do agree however that cowardice is a reason many people don't kill, but not in the same way Richie does, and what I mean is you will typically hear people says child molesters should be killed, however many of them actually would be willing to do it themselves, even if allowed to by law? Not many.

Good point. Without any law to stop them I think people would still be governed by some degree of morality since there are laws taught to us by our family, friends, and some that are deeply entrenched in society.
Also, pretty sure enraged family members and friends of the victim would find a way to make your life miserable if they don’t end it first. Plenty of people would still be afraid of the consequences and punishment.
I personally don't think I could. Would you start murdering if it was legal?
dobiedobiedoo
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Dazz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:17 pm

In regards to people killing, I think most people would be unable to by themselves, but in a group are very much capable, and this is due to group morality and shared responsibility, as is typical in modernity and democracy, people are afraid of responsibility, yet when they are absolved of it or its shared so no one gets the blame, they are free to do certain things they can't alone.

I'd try a murder if it was legal, I'm not sure how I would react, so to rationalize it to myself if I had a negative reaction, I'd pick someone I think deserves it.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 am

Postby Reaper » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:20 am

dobiedobiedoo wrote:“We've all got the power to kill in our hands, but most of us are afraid to use it. Those who aren't, control life itself.”

Absolutely I agree with it. Having someone else's life in your hands is a God-like experience. It is the ultimate power.

Have you ever had fantasies to kill someone and the urge to act on them?

Oh yes, many times.

If you have and never acted on them, what stopped you?

I have acted on them.

What do you think could drive you over the edge?

A compulsion to kill and no witnesses.

What do you think is the best place or the best way to kill someone?

As far away from my own home as possible - different town, different state, different country even. Realistically though, that's not always possible. Well, it is if you have the money to back it up.

The best place to kill someone is anywhere that's not populated but, unfortunately, it's not easy to find victims in secluded locations. So, the next best thing is jogging/walking trails in bushland or forests and camping grounds or parks late at night. There's a potential risk of being witnessed by other other joggers or campers etc, but they are the best places in comparison to populated areas. There's better hunting in populated areas though.

With private transport you can cruise the highways and pick up hitchhikers. Some of them can take longer to be reported missing. It's best to use a car that can be disposed of though. There's the chance of getting pulled over by the cops with the victim in the car, but there's always going to be risks no matter what you do.

The best way to kill someone entirely depends on location and preferred method. Indoors, a clean kill like strangulation is better because there's less mess to clean up afterwards. Outdoors it doesn't matter so much. Stabbing is my preferred choice.

If you were a serial killer, would you have a signature? What would it be?

I'd rather not leave one. Only myself and my victims need to know what I did. Ultimately, only me.

I've fantasized about being notorious, but I don't really care for that in reality. I don't want to get caught.

What do you think are the chances of you getting away with murder?

Very good.

If you were to kill someone and get caught by the authorities, would you ever admit it? If so, why?

I wouldn't tell the authorities shlt unless they had solid evidence against me and only then if I thought I could benefit from it somehow (I'd make damn sure whatever they promise me would be put in writing and signed by a higher up - whoever can make the deal happen). Otherwise, I'm staying zipped to everyone bar my lawyer.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post