Our partner

What Makes You Happy?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: What Makes You Happy?

Postby Reaper » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:11 am

caspin wrote:
Reaper wrote:
caspin wrote:The nightmare was that someone shot me in the head, as a reflex I woke up after that.

Well that's funny, because I had a dream last night that I shot and killed three people in a drive-by. I also killed two other people, but those were earlier and on separate occasions.

Maybe you were one of them.

I assume you aren't a man so I dont believe it has anything to do with you darling.

I believe it does, honeybunch. After all, it was MY dream and I'm pretty sure you were one of my victims in it.
Give me power and I'll show you a weapon of mass destruction.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:42 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby caspin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 am

Lets take it to court then darling.
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby The_Essentials » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:51 am

Reaper wrote:Think about it for a moment. What makes you happy in life?

Also, if you had one day left to live and were in the physical and financial position to do anything you want, how would you live that one, final day?

Being alive makes me happy.

I would probably spend it out walking in nature, preferably with some animal companion of sorts to keep me company on my hike.
All things serve the Beam - "Ka"

Baby-bunting, baby-dear, Baby, bring your berries here. Chussit, chissit, chassit! Bring enough to fill your basket!
The_Essentials
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 am

Postby HislilPrincess » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:15 am

There are way too many things that make me happy so rather than rant I can think of what made me happy today. Being in company of people whom you have a lot in common with makes me happy. The more we have in common the less there is to communicate. Having a nice chat with a good friend made me happy today. Sharing secrets with that person you trust is devine. I'm very easy to please and find the joy in most things. It's the little things that make me smile, always has been and always will be. Right now I'm happy to be in a clean warm cozy bed with my pets . Yep :)
HislilPrincess
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:42 am

Postby Fool » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:40 pm

fighting and music and dancing make me happy

if i had one day to do anything i wanted i'd probably do all the above until i broke, maybe with someone who also likes such things. like techno viking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnWS2So97l4
"Kindly let me help before you drown" said the monkey, lifting the fish into the tree.
Fool
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:06 pm

i bet fool was at Woodstock '99 lol
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Postby smoke40s » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:54 am

*Listening to an album I haven't heard before (or haven't heard in full), and every single song is an absolute ######6 banger
*Midnight drives speeding through the streets, windows open, chain smoking cigarettes, with music *blaring at max volume
*Climbing trees to the very top
*Vandalizing property, destroying things, setting fires
*Stealing
*Doing drugs
*Putting on sexy lingerie with stilettos just to lounge around my house

As for the second question, I would go city to city wreaking havoc -- killing people, blowing $#%^ up, doing tons of stimulants, etc.
bleep bloop
smoke40s
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 am

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post