Our partner

Nightmares, do you want to share any?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: seabreezeblue

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Nightmares, do you want to share any?

Postby ZombieZ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:34 am

Do you have any nightmares you want to share? Also are you upset by them?
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Nightmares, do you want to share any?

Postby Reaper » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 am

I rarely ever have nightmares. It's been a very long time since I last had one.

I think the last one I had was about a huge tidal wave that threatened to destroy everything in it's path.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:28 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ZombieZ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:12 am

I had a nightmare about owning a black panther that I knew would eventually try and kill me and eat me but I decided to keep it anyways despite my friends trying to let it out to save me.

I tried to infiltrate the Chinese government with a small team we were all killed including myself with an injection to the neck.

I actually enjoy dreams including nightmares

-- Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:18 pm --

I had a nightmare about owning a black panther that I knew would eventually try and kill me and eat me but I decided to keep it anyways despite my friends trying to let it out to save me.

I tried to infiltrate the Chinese government with a small team we were all killed including myself with an injection to the neck.

I actually enjoy dreams including nightmares
ZombieZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:28 am

Postby Mr_Mogwai » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:24 am

Reaper wrote:I rarely ever have nightmares. It's been a very long time since I last had one.

I think the last one I had was about a huge tidal wave that threatened to destroy everything in it's path.

Same for both. Also have sometimes dreams where I walk through everyone, hitting every person I''ve ever met down.

My baddest dreams were 5-6 years ago, where I struggled a lot in liver, and I think some of the dreams were worsened or inspired through drug cravings my body was experiencing through. Things like getting stabbed by my father with a crowbar. Or getting my head cut from my shoulders by him. Also having parasites in my body (spiders ants or other fuk) that I try to pul out with my hands.

l nti ag, now im just going through everyone I've ever me, mt of the time wonder when I get ause some people I hurt their I didn't think about for a decade, or had never any negative history with em.
Order will not protect you anymore, my friend. I will rain chaos, even if it hurts me, ’cause I would rather see you lose than win myself.
Mr_Mogwai
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Postby justonemoreperson » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 am

Very rarely do I ever recall having dreams.

The only thing I can remember that comes close to a nightmare was when I'd broken my foot. I had a dream where an alarm bell was ringing intermittently and, as I woke, I realised it was ringing in time with the pain throbbing in my foot.
I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby KvotheTheRaven » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:13 am

I had a nightmare that I was foraging food on trees and picked a huge prickly cucumber and then ate it only to remember afterwards that they are actually poisonous.
KvotheTheRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Postby YourBestFriend » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:08 am

Yes. Ive had one recurring for a few years. Was the same each time.

The dream was of me owning or renting an apartment, and in that period killing somebody, placing the body in concrete somewhere between the walls or under the bathtub while renewing it.

Then having sold/left the property for some time Ive heard another person has bought/rented it and is doing work on it. I was waking up thinking to myself for almost an hour still has that happened or not, and are they going to find out.

Was very annoying to say the least.
YourBestFriend
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:29 am

recently i've been waking up having these hallucinations. they are hallucinations and not dreams because i will be standing on the floor at that point apparently awake and yet still see all this sh*t for like five minutes until i come out of it

i've nearly broken furniture swatting at these huge creatures...
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby shanzeek » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:52 pm

shanzeek
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:34 pm

i think you're right!

Several types of hallucinations have been linked to sleep paralysis: the belief that there is an intruder in the room, the presence of an incubus, and the sensation of floating.

an incubus, that is what i am seeing

i also used to wake up with bruises on my face yet i don't know how they could have gotten there as i had not done anything the day before that could have caused them
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post