Our partner

Overanalyze my eyes

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby solemnlysworn » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Nearly every post you've made on here has been a judgemental attack on your account. Before even people started interacting with you, you were just dropping a steamy pile of $#%^ on each thread for no reason.

You may have convinced your therapist and yourself that you don't have a PD but you have no basis to be judging anybody. You're such a $#%^ person
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:21 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Oh my, how am I a #######5 person. Compared to everyone else here, how??
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby solemnlysworn » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:41 pm

I think that's your problem. Is that why you come on here?
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jonna » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Seili wrote:You're nothing but a troll.

My trolling is nothing compared to yours, Crys. :P
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:I think that's your problem. Is that why you come on here?

The only people who seem to have "a problem" with me are anonymous people
on a website. People who seem to acquire attention through negative attention, but then claiming anyone responding is rude.

No one else has a problem with me. You need to specify or take back what you said.
You can't be this blind to yourself.

-- Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 pm --

Jonna wrote:

I'm still not the person you keep claiming I am. This person is from Canada, right? And my English is faaar from being native.
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jonna » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Seili wrote:
Jonna wrote:

I'm still not the person you keep claiming I am. This person is from Canada, right? And my English is faaar from being native.

K, babes. it's just a coincidence Crys had a thing for Purifying Clay Masks, too. :lol:
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Postby solemnlysworn » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Seili wrote:You're so fake.

Seili wrote:You're so cheap.

You've got no dignity.

Seili wrote:You're so messed up and can't even see it.
Narcissistic, hypocrite and all over the place.

Seili wrote:Morons trolling for attention.

Seili wrote:Attention whore.

Seili wrote:You're so fake.

(this one is a different one to the first time you said it)

You weren't engaged in a conversation with these people. You just drop it on people for no reason other than, judging by this next post, to boost your ego a little

Seili wrote:I have a confession to make. I "enjoy" rejecting guys. Especially if they are..stunning.

More specifically I don't actually wish to hurt them, I'm afraid of causing pain to anyone. All I want is to please people.
Yet I play around, laugh, and playfully block his sight by pulling his hat down. Turn my back on him and hope he'll catch this cue. - Hey you, please go away. I don't deserve this attention. It's all so wrong.

Simultaneusly being torn with the opposite kind of feelings and sensations. Please touch me, touch me! try again. And I'm feeling so incredibly bad. I'm taken, with someone, this is so wrong. It pains me and in a way I enjoy the pain. Now this is what is the center of my attention. An aching feeling.

Soon there are three guys around me, dancing, just like him. I've had enough and I walk away.

Any idea what is the psychology behind this?
This isn't a huge issue, I rarely get myself in a situation like this. But when I do, the treshold for reaching out to old habits is rather low. Is it a matter of self-esteem? Or something else?

As said, I'm in a relationship. But I have a hunch this is a pattern I'd think about. In any case.

-- Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:56 pm --

Jonna wrote:K, babes. it's just a coincidence Crys had a thing for Purifying Clay Masks, too. :lol:

It's six0clock
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:06 pm

"I don't like you so there must be something wrong with you" Is self-centered, narcissistic and controlling.
solemnlysworn wrote:(this one is a different one to the first time you said it)

You weren't engaged in a conversation with these people. You just drop it on people for no reason other than, judging by this next post, to boost your ego a little

Yeah, removing these lines from their original context proves nothing.
I don't need to boost my ego, you don't know me and can't actually read my mind to see what I'm thinking and how I work, so I'm going to assume you're mirroring yourself. It's all imaginary though.

I'm not like you.

-- Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:08 pm --

Did you read through that topic I posted?

All the way through?

What do you think motivated me to even post something like that?
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:09 pm

You said in that thread you probably search for an ego boost. I'm using your own ideas about yourself.
It's all happening in my head really, considering my current life in general, it's probably about ego boost.

What motivates you to post like that? Do you think you're helping anybody? Is that why you post these things
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:16 pm

solemnlysworn wrote:You said in that thread it was probably for an ego boost. I'm using your own ideas about yourself

What motivates you to post like that? Do you think you're helping anybody? Is that why you post these things :)

This one time when I was out drinking and there are things related I'm not even going to reveal. Because you'll only tear everything apart you van get your hands on.

There are different sides to me, there are things that make me tick. But anyone who knows me would say I'm thoughtful and well meaning.

You just can't see how different things motivate me, different from the people you're accustomed. You're going 1+1=2.
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post