Our partner

Overanalyze my eyes

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby ZeroZ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:49 pm

It would be more insulting to blow a snot rocket across her forehead. She should be so lucky to get a scratch
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 pm
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:58 pm

but a snot rocket could mean anything. in china its a term of endearment probly.

but a nose scratch can be lethal to a fragile ego.

sometimes I say sorry when I don't mean it :twisted:
- ur gril saucy
User avatar
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 am
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:00 pm

It would be very helpful if I just knew what your problem was.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
User avatar
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:38 am
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby ZeroZ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:01 pm

saucygirl31 wrote:sometimes I say sorry when I don't mean it :twisted:


Haha well thanks for letting me know. So random
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 pm
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm human, I sometimes pick my nose too. This prevailing habit of looking to insult people with facts is at the least odd. Or conversely, interpreting each criticism as an attack on their personality and thus feeling entitled to attack others through daily changing dissent. Preferably while playing hide and seek.
Your poorly crafted insults could be effective, if I was someone who lies or pretends to be something they're not. Who's afraid of being exposed. Someone who can't handle reality, or is uncertain what's real and what's not. Ashamed of themselves. But I'm not.

Being amused by something so very obvious will only make you look.. silly.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
User avatar
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:38 am
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby ZeroZ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:12 pm

Who are you talking too?
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 pm
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:14 pm

lol the sheer amount of effort to the poster above u to write 2 paragraphs about someone.

*claps*

very passionate.
- ur gril saucy
User avatar
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 am
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Jonna » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Seili wrote:I'm human, I sometimes pick my nose too. This prevailing habit of looking to insult people with facts is at the least odd. Or conversely, interpreting each criticism as an attack on their personality and thus feeling entitled to attack others through daily changing dissent. Preferably while playing hide and seek.
Your poorly crafted insults could be effective, if I was someone who lies or pretends to be something they're not. Who's afraid of being exposed. Someone who can't handle reality, or is uncertain what's real and what's not. Ashamed of themselves. But I'm not.

Being amused by something so very obvious will only make you look.. silly.


Don't stop therapy, crys. Two years wasn't enough.
Jonna
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 pm
Local time: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby saucygirl31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:20 pm

these new women who keep going back and forth at each other are too much for me.
- ur gril saucy
User avatar
saucygirl31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 am
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Seili » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:35 pm

How many shitposts are you making here on a daily basis. Throwing your little rocks.

-- Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:36 pm --

Jonna wrote:
Seili wrote:I'm human, I sometimes pick my nose too. This prevailing habit of looking to insult people with facts is at the least odd. Or conversely, interpreting each criticism as an attack on their personality and thus feeling entitled to attack others through daily changing dissent. Preferably while playing hide and seek.
Your poorly crafted insults could be effective, if I was someone who lies or pretends to be something they're not. Who's afraid of being exposed. Someone who can't handle reality, or is uncertain what's real and what's not. Ashamed of themselves. But I'm not.

Being amused by something so very obvious will only make you look.. silly.


Don't stop therapy, crys. Two years wasn't enough.

You're nothing but a troll.
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be KIND ☆
User avatar
Seili
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:38 am
Local time: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests