Our partner

Overanalyze my eyes

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Dulcet » Thu May 04, 2017 9:07 pm

http://imgur.com/a/boBY1

-- Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 pm --

Mindseye wrote:
Courtier wrote:http://imgur.com/a/1Z6my

Camera and lighting, I guess

-- Thu May 04, 2017 8:41 pm --

Let's also do handwriting analysis

You look like someone who goes on reddit.



I like how feisty the B's are
User avatar
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 7300
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:50 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (2)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby jerboa » Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Courtier wrote:http://imgur.com/a/1Z6my

Camera and lighting, I guess

-- Thu May 04, 2017 8:41 pm --

Let's also do handwriting analysis


Your eyes look sorta how I pictured them/you, like alert idealistic/intellectual prettyboy eyes. With long lashes.

-- Thu May 04, 2017 10:10 pm --

Dulcet wrote:http://imgur.com/a/boBY1


This is a pretty eye.
jerboa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:02 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Mindseye » Thu May 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Agreed, Dulcet's eye is pretty, but the picture looks like it has a filter on it.
Mindseye
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Courtier » Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Like a redditor, as in autism and computer science degree?
Courtier
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4218
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Mindseye » Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Courtier wrote:Like a redditor, as in autism and computer science degree?

Both. But Asperger. Not can't talk retarded autistic. You are obviously smart.

-- Thu May 04, 2017 9:16 pm --

Honestly though not even that. I don't think you look autistic at all. And actually you have the "craziest" eyes I've seen on this thread yet. The one who most people said look crazy just looks like a feminine dude to me.
Mindseye
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Gimmeabreakman » Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Mindseye wrote:
Courtier wrote:Like a redditor, as in autism and computer science degree?

Both. But Asperger. Not can't talk retarded autistic. You are obviously smart.

-- Thu May 04, 2017 9:16 pm --

Honestly though not even that. I don't think you look autistic at all. And actually you have the "craziest" eyes I've seen on this thread yet. The one who most people said look crazy just looks like a feminine dude to me.


Fu
Gimmeabreakman
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:34 am
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby jerboa » Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Mindseye wrote: Honestly though not even that. I don't think you look autistic at all. And actually you have the "craziest" eyes I've seen on this thread yet. The one who most people said look crazy just looks like a feminine dude to me.


I agree they look crazy, in an unpredictable ADHD way.
jerboa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:02 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Mindseye » Thu May 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Gimmeabreakman wrote:
Mindseye wrote:
Courtier wrote:Like a redditor, as in autism and computer science degree?

Both. But Asperger. Not can't talk retarded autistic. You are obviously smart.

-- Thu May 04, 2017 9:16 pm --

Honestly though not even that. I don't think you look autistic at all. And actually you have the "craziest" eyes I've seen on this thread yet. The one who most people said look crazy just looks like a feminine dude to me.


Fu

Homosexual man. Is that better? lol Throw some eyeliner on and you'd look like a cute little school shooter though
Mindseye
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Dulcet » Thu May 04, 2017 9:19 pm

jerboa wrote:
Courtier wrote:http://imgur.com/a/1Z6my

Camera and lighting, I guess

-- Thu May 04, 2017 8:41 pm --

Let's also do handwriting analysis


Your eyes look sorta how I pictured them/you, like alert idealistic/intellectual prettyboy eyes. With long lashes.



LOL your Peter Pan drawing



Mindseye wrote:Agreed, Dulcet's eye is pretty, but the picture looks like it has a filter on it.



No I don't think I have a filter going on my phone??? The shadow makes them look brighter though


Mindseye wrote:
Courtier wrote:Like a redditor, as in autism and computer science degree?

Both. But Asperger. Not can't talk retarded autistic. You are obviously smart.

-- Thu May 04, 2017 9:16 pm --

Honestly though not even that. I don't think you look autistic at all. And actually you have the "craziest" eyes I've seen on this thread yet. The one who most people said look crazy just looks like a feminine dude to me.



Courtier is legitimately uniquely batsh!t and I adore him for it.
User avatar
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 7300
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:50 pm
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Overanalyze my eyes

Postby Mindseye » Thu May 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Dulcet I think blue eyes are the best color, consider yourself lucky for that. Very pretty eye, and I like the touch of eyeliner.
Mindseye
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am
Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brunwulf, Google [Bot] and 34 guests