Our partner

Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby ashc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 am

I have a feeling (let's call it an "educated" guess) none of you here fit this subtype, but just for shits and giggles -,.. ###$ it. Let me put it in Layman's terms- who here ISN'T a pus pus (women needn't reply)?
"Come close for I am alone, but stay away for I fear intrusion."
ashc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby brooke27 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:44 am

Making no comment about myself, however, women do often display the characteristics of the malevolent subtype, it just manifests itself in different ways. Women who are malevolent ASPDs more frequently manipulate others to commit violent acts, but either way sadism is sadism.
I would argue that most people who end up with an ASPD diagnosis fall (at least somewhat) into this subtype, as that is the behavior that's most frequently attributed to ASPD. I would imagine that people in the nomadic subtype (for example) rarely actually receive the diagnosis, because they lack the malevolent traits that would bring an ASPD diagnoses into question in the first place.
brooke27
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:45 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby ashc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:21 am

brooke27 wrote:Making no comment about myself, however, women do often display the characteristics of the malevolent subtype, it just manifests itself in different ways. Women who are malevolent ASPDs more frequently manipulate others to commit violent acts, but either way sadism is sadism.
I would argue that most people who end up with an ASPD diagnosis fall (at least somewhat) into this subtype, as that is the behavior that's most frequently attributed to ASPD. I would imagine that people in the nomadic subtype (for example) rarely actually receive the diagnosis, because they lack the malevolent traits that would bring an ASPD diagnoses into question in the first place.


Malevolent Antisocials get caught, and they hate it. Makes them really sad. :-(

Women don't manipulate them. They're too strong for that- the antisocial personality can't be manipulated. I'd test someone, but I'd never manipulate. Honest- before God through Christ in Jesus..and I'm a believer. I don't manipulate. I'd LOVE to test them though.
"Come close for I am alone, but stay away for I fear intrusion."
ashc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby brooke27 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am

ashc wrote:
brooke27 wrote:Making no comment about myself, however, women do often display the characteristics of the malevolent subtype, it just manifests itself in different ways. Women who are malevolent ASPDs more frequently manipulate others to commit violent acts, but either way sadism is sadism.
I would argue that most people who end up with an ASPD diagnosis fall (at least somewhat) into this subtype, as that is the behavior that's most frequently attributed to ASPD. I would imagine that people in the nomadic subtype (for example) rarely actually receive the diagnosis, because they lack the malevolent traits that would bring an ASPD diagnoses into question in the first place.


Malevolent Antisocials get caught, and they hate it. Makes them really sad. :-(

Women don't manipulate them. They're too strong for that- the antisocial personality can't be manipulated. I'd test someone, but I'd never manipulate. Honest- before God through Christ in Jesus..and I'm a believer. I don't manipulate. I'd LOVE to test them though.



I meant that a male malevolent type ASPDs would commit violent crimes, but many times a women who's mASPD would manipulate a non-ASPD person to perpetrate violence they wouldn't be physically capable of; this would make it seem like women wouldn't be the "type" of ASPD you're talking about (drawing on the "women needn't reply" comment)
brooke27
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:45 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby ashc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 am

Well, just to be clear...I wouldn't test ppeople. I was drunk.

I understand where you're coming from though.
"Come close for I am alone, but stay away for I fear intrusion."
ashc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby 66099deadOfNight » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:06 am

(women needn't reply)


i take that personally. im a 16 year girl for christ f*cking sakes and im as capable of violence as any self respecting psychopath. f*ck you all.
66099deadOfNight
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:19 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby brooke27 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:12 am

66099deadOfNight wrote:
(women needn't reply)


i take that personally. im a 16 year girl for christ f*cking sakes and im as capable of violence as any self respecting psychopath. f*ck you all.


I'm a 20 year old girl, just realistically though, I (personally) am sort of small and wouldn't be able to injure a grown man without a weapon. I'm capable of violence, but if I wanted to send a message (through a non-lethal ass kicking), I wouldn't be able to do it myself. These are just general facts, women are more likely to inflict damage-by-proxy than men.
brooke27
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:45 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby lolidk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:26 am

brooke27 wrote:
66099deadOfNight wrote:
(women needn't reply)


i take that personally. im a 16 year girl for christ f*cking sakes and im as capable of violence as any self respecting psychopath. f*ck you all.


I'm a 20 year old girl, just realistically though, I (personally) am sort of small and wouldn't be able to injure a grown man without a weapon. I'm capable of violence, but if I wanted to send a message (through a non-lethal ass kicking), I wouldn't be able to do it myself. These are just general facts, women are more likely to inflict damage-by-proxy than men.


This is true. If I want a guy hurt, I'm clearly not going to be able to kick his ass. I'll get somebody that can to do so.
DX: NPD
lolidk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 2323
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 pm
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby theBlack666 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 am

what about this scenario: some guy vs you with an ak-47? who you think's gonna win that fight?
theBlack666
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 6:40 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Malevolent Antisocial Personality

Postby madjoe » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 am

come on
i got my ass kicked plenty by girls (kind of a turn on)in training
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb0CIBr7XWk (invented by a woman)
madjoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 9510
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 am
Local time: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests