Our partner

Need Advice

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

Need Advice

Postby KenSurvivorofHell » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:23 pm

So long story short I believe in anti-psych and have been between different meds for the past 5 years. This all started when I was first diagnosed with psychosis and placed on Invega shots. This is the worst chemical lobotomy anyone can go through as can be seen from many testimonies. I came off this medication eventually but was later on placed on Latuda because my symptoms came back. I was forced to take risperidone with depakote recently because my father sent me to a psych ward, followed by a suicide attempt.

I want to quit taking the medication because I strongly believe it is damaging my brain but on the reverse I realise how vulnerable I can be to psychosis without it. I failed to mention I deal with something called gangstalking whereby I get harassed by random strangers and it creates a lot of stress in my life.

What recommendations would you have for me? I know I don't want the bad effects of medication but at the same time I dont want to keep relapsing.
KenSurvivorofHell
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:00 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post