Our partner

Psychiatrist Blames Bad Gene Pool - Drugging of Foster kids

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

Re: Psychiatrist Blames Bad Gene Pool - Drugging of Foster kids

Postby Riccola » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:56 pm

I think we can agree on this to some degree or another :)
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 10:31 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby slither » Wed May 01, 2019 12:17 am

Riccola wrote:I think we can agree on this to some degree or another :)
Elightement: wub wub wub was always anti-masterbation rhetoric.

Do you see how insidious this could be?

:(
In case you're wondering, I skipped gold and turned him into Platinum.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Postby BethleftRich » Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 am

My heart breaks for the foster children who are being heavily drugged. Firstly, those poor kids have already been through the ringer, they are taken away from their abusive or neglectful parents, or whatever the reason, then, to make matters worse for the child they are heavily drugged, another form of abuse. What these kids need is patience, love and lots of time to help them recover.
Drugging them turns their poor developing brains into a state of oblivion after abuse. The doctors should help these kids with counseling, but they drug them instead.
As for the bad genes? Adults who cannot handle and care for children properly are the ones with bad genes. Drugging poor foster children should be a crime, unless they need life saving medicine for some medical condition, or antibiotics if their sick.
BethleftRich
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Postby slither » Wed May 01, 2019 6:55 pm

BethleftRich wrote:My heart breaks for the foster children who are being heavily drugged. Firstly, those poor kids have already been through the ringer, they are taken away from their abusive or neglectful parents, or whatever the reason, then, to make matters worse for the child they are heavily drugged, another form of abuse. What these kids need is patience, love and lots of time to help them recover.
Drugging them turns their poor developing brains into a state of oblivion after abuse. The doctors should help these kids with counseling, but they drug them instead.
As for the bad genes? Adults who cannot handle and care for children properly are the ones with bad genes. Drugging poor foster children should be a crime, unless they need life saving medicine for some medical condition, or antibiotics if their sick.

Where were you when they aksed if circumcision should be made illegal?
In case you're wondering, I skipped gold and turned him into Platinum.
slither
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Previous

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post