Our partner

?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:41 pm

? - SELP HELP - MIGHT BE THE ANSWER, TO YOUR PROBLEMS...? Let's keep it simple and let -YOU- and or your Caregivers etc. etc. etc... Use -SELF HELP- and -SELF CONTROL- etc. etc. etc... to finally have a fighting chance in your battles with mental disorders etc. etc. etc....

The following words will give -YOU- positive ideas to guide -YOU- in your everyday lives... These positive ideas done over and over in your everyday lives will help you in your battle with mental illness etc. etc. etc.... How much time -YOU- devote to -SELP HELP- etc... will prove to -YOU- and others that -YOU- are really getting better...

The following words and ideas etc... must be used everyday over and over again and these positive words and ideas etc... will start to show -YOU- results... Repetition and self control and any help from caregivers etc.... will start to show you a little success and or a lot of success by how much effort and time -YOU- put into this -MIRACLE-....

ACTS OF KINDNESS- VOLUNTEERING- COFFEE- CHOCOLATE- ADVENTURE- TRUST- SMILE- EMPATHY-PRAISE- SING- WHISTLE- GIVING- HUMANITY- KINDNESS- POSITIVE- SHOWER- BATH- MUSIC- EAT- PET- PETS- EXERCISING- RUNNING- FRIENDSHIP- MEDIATION- HOPE- DAILY REPETITION- STRUCTURE- SUNSHINE- KIND TO YOURSELF- STRESS FREE- LAUGHTER- MIRACLES- LOVE -LUST- SEX- JOY- GREETING- GRATITUDE- GOD- RELIGION- NORMAL- CARING- WATCH CARTOONS- ....

There are hundreds of words -YOU- can use to -HELP- you fight mental illness etc... more to come.... I am not a mental health professional of any kind, the above information is from my observations and or my opinion only....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 am
Blog: View Blog (45)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: ?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:20 pm

?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER, TO YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS ETC. ETC. ETC....
In previous posts I have tried to explain to -YOU- that you and your caregiver and or caregivers and relatives and friends etc. etc. etc.... Can use -SELF HELP- to help -YOU- and or others with mental illness disorders and medical disorders etc. etc. etc....

If -YOU- and or other human beings trying to help you do the following everyday many times a day, day after day, week after week, month after month, etc. etc. etc.... DAILY REPITION is the answer.... What do -YOU- have to loose, -YOU- and others close to -YOU- will start to see -POSITIVE- results almost immediately.... If -YOU- and others do this -REPITION- every day and as many times as possible, -YOU- will start to see results and they will increase and get stronger as time goes on... Let's get started and prove what I saw over years of experience first hand, can happen to -YOU-....

The following positive words can be used in your daily lives, over and over and over again....
Daily Repetition.... What you do must be done over and over many times a day....
Smile.... Smile many times a day, until it hurts....
Laughter.... Laugh as many times a day that -YOU- and or others can laugh until it hurts....
Kind to Yourself.... Always be kind to yourself and try not to be negative to yourself and or others...
Exercising..... Run and or do a treadmill and or weight lift etc... and or anything that you do not have to think about your problems....
Mediation.... Calm your mind and body....
GOD and Religion etc... No matter what others say or do, keep -GOD- close to your heart....
Music.... anytime you feel stressed, listen to some calming music...
Sing.... To yourself and or in the shower and or bathtub etc....
Stress Free.... Do anything that is stress free, calming etc. etc. etc.....

The next post will have more words and or ideas etc. etc. etc....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks Kindness. :) Doing healthy things helps a lot- and even more when someone is kind. We need respect, there is just so much lacking in this world of ours :(
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm

-? - SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER TO YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS AND OR MECICAL DISORDER AND OR MEDICAL DISEASE ETC. ETC. ETC... ?
The above and or the following information is my opinion only and I am not a medical professional of any kind...
What do -YOU- and or your caregiver and or relatives and or friends etc. etc. etc. have too loose by trying what I am suggesting.... My advice cost you nothing and it might make your life better for everybody....

-Respect- you will get this valuable esteem from others when you show them -YOU- are making a better life for yourself etc. etc. etc.... -YOU- also can look them in the eyes and by looking them in the eyes demand -RESPECT-....
-Acts of Kindness- can be used at anytime by -YOU- and others to show people that -YOU- are a cut above a regular person who generally does not take the time to be -KIND-....
-Volunteer- is another way of showing people and yourself that -YOU- care about your fellow man...
-Charity- by giving your time and effort instead of money, -YOU- are showing everybody what a worthwhile person -YOU- are...
-Belong- to a club and or organization etc... and show yourself that -YOU- can deal with real world situations....
-Adventure- do something unusual with a friend and or your caregiver etc. etc. etc....
-Enjoy- and conquer what life throws at -YOU- and if -YOU- can, laugh at what life throws at -YOU-.
-Watch Cartoons- and or something lite on -TV- and sit back and laugh....
-Self Control- when -YOU- do the above etc... -YOU- will have self control when -YOU- need it....

Try the above and more and -YOU- and others close to -YOU- will see improvement .....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:02 am

If only the mental health care system could take that into consideration.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:17 pm

-SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....? Now if I had mental illness and or a host of disorders etc... and saw this above statement... I sure as hell would look into what the above statement and see if it would help me.... Too continue with mind altering drugs etc... and treatments etc... and the never ending pain and suffering etc... -SELF HELP- might be the answer and with nothing too loose except personal effort, what more do -YOU- want.... Look into what I am offering and give it a try and or have a personal -CAREGIVER- help you give it a try.... Would it be nice too prove -ALL- these supposed mental health professionals wrong....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:57 pm

-SELP HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER- ? and or -SELP HELP- IS THE ANSWER- YOU can choose either way to fight mental illness and or a host of mental disorders and or medical diseases and or anything in your life that is negative etc. etc. etc.... ALL YOU HAVE TOO DO is think and do positive actions and thinking positive all day long day after day and week after week and month after month etc... Positive actions and positive thinking all day long will release -FEEL GOOD CHEMICALS- these chemicals will have a positive effect on your well being etc... These -FEEL GOOD CHEMICALS- will change your -BRAIN AND BODY- etc... for the better over time, and if -YOU- do these positive thinking and actions all day long.... The results will astound -YOU- and your family and friends and most of all your -CAREGIVERS- etc. etc. etc...

Let's give it a try, what do -YOU- have too loose.... -START- off your day with only -POSITIVE- actions and thinking etc... Start your day with a -SHOWER- and or a -BATH- and then have -BREAKFEAST- and then have a cup of -COFFEE- and or -TEA-.... Remember only -POSITIVE- thinking and only -POSITIVE- actions etc... Listen to soft -MUSIC- and or do something -YOU- like doing etc. etc. etc... The next post will have more -POSITIVE- ideas and thoughts etc.... Remember only -POSITIVE- thoughts and actions, all day long, as much as possible and -YOU- will see -POSITIVE- results almost immediately...
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:35 pm

I can agree with that- but KT, what about PTSD? What about uncontrollable flash backs?
forum-rules.php

Riccola

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:37 pm

-Riccola- etc... YES... YES..... YES....... I am confident that -YOU- etc. etc. etc.... can help and or conquer just about any medical etc... problem you might have.... WHAT DO I MEAN, try these everyday -POSITIVE- ideas over time and as many times a day as possible over time and -YOU- will see progress in helping -YOU- with your problem and or problems.... WHAT DO -YOU- HAVE TOO LOOSE....???
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Nothing- but I wish I had a friend to help me with that. I think when people are supporting each other, the results are many times greater.
forum-rules.php

Riccola

Next

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post