Our partner

?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

Re: ?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 pm

I am not a mental health professional of any kind.... Thank God..... The following is my opinion only and it is based on my observations etc....

I promised -You- a detailed daily living that would give -You- and or caregiver etc. etc. etc... a way to create a -Miracle- ….. If -You- use my daily living ideas over a long period of time, you should start to see a improvement in your lives with mental illness etc. etc. etc....

6 am- Start your -Stress Free- day with -Soft Music-...
Watch a beautiful -Sunrise-....
Take a warm -Bath- and or -Shower- or just -Wash Up- etc...

6:30 am- Listen to -Soft Music- and Turn off the news and or talk shows or anything negative etc...
Eat a good -Breakfast- and or have a cup of -Coffee- or -Hot Choc.- or - Tea-...

7:00 am- -Nature Walk- and or -Daily Running- and or -Daily Exercising-, listen to soft music and smile and or sing and or whistle etc.....

8:00 am- -Volunteering- at something that uses -Acts of Kindness- on a daily bases.... ( I will show -YOU- how you can be positive all day long )….
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:17 am
Blog: View Blog (44)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Riccola » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:02 am

I've found some ASMR vids help too.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Normally I would not put a post so soon as another persons posts on this forum, I would be happy to wait a good amount of time.... In reading these other posts on this forum and realizing that I might have an answer to the mental health Industry and or the general public....etc. etc. etc.....

I am not a mental health professional of any kind.... Thank God...… The following is my opinion only and it is based on my observations over many years....

What if my ideas work and -YOU- could show the world that -YOU- can fight mental illness etc. etc. etc.... with positive etc... ideas on a daily bases over a long period of time.... What if -YOU- could prove that -YOU- don't need the mental health Industry....??? What If... What If...… What If...………. you could prove to the whole world that they can take the mental health Industry etc... and stick it up their assessss….??? I will continue to post my ideas for everyday miracles over time, what do -YOU- have too loose....???
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:18 pm

-WHAT IF-....? These ideas might work....? What will it cost -YOU-....? Why not try.....?
Have we become so jaded that we are not going to even try....? WHAT IF IT REALLY WORKS....?

I am not a mental health professional of any kind.... THANK GOD.....

Are -YOU- interested and or am I wasting my time....? Do -YOU- like to have mental health issues etc. etc. etc... and gain pleasure from moaning and groaning etc...?

Sorry, if I seem frustrated etc.… but it is possible that I discovered a way to help -YOU- big time and I want to help -YOU- big time.... Am I wasting my time....? Please be honest, with me.... THANK YOU..
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RottenFish » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 pm

KINDNESSTHERAPY wrote:-WHAT IF-....? These ideas might work....? What will it cost -YOU-....? Why not try.....? Have we become so jaded that we are not going to even try....? WHAT IF IT REALLY WORKS....?

There is hope out there KindnessTherapy. There are people (like me) who do not swallow the psych pill so easily.

I have abandoned most of the garbage I learned about Psychology since I see how most of its followers only seems to drown in their own self-pity, and never seem to get better.

I wholeheartedly believe in positivity, and it has helped me a lot. Avoiding the negative and embracing the positive has done wonders for me.

There is a section of psychology called Positive Psychology that is rarely spoken of. It's primary focus is on happy people, and how happiness can be achieved through positivity. However, I read the other day how Positive Psychology is a grave threat to the Psych industry. If everyone learned to be happy, psychiatrists and psychologists will be out of a job. :shock:
Primary Dx: OCD
Meds: None

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。
Make love. Not war.
✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。
RottenFish
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:24 pm

I have said numerous time that, I AM NOT A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL OF ANY KIND..... THANK GOD.....

The following might be a -TRIGGER-, so be careful reading the following.....

I am going back to posting on my personal blog, so as not to interfere with the discussions on this forum..... I have been involved with human beings with mental illness etc... and military veterans with all sorts of disorders etc.... Two things most of these human beings have in common is -SUICIDE- and -CAREGIVERS- etc. etc. etc.... I am going to try and show -YOU- how we can defeat -SUICIDE- with the help of -CAREGIVERS- etc. etc. etc.... Maybe we can help anybody with mental illness etc. etc. etc....
Let's try and help each other and give my ideas a try, what do -YOU- have to loose...???
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Thu May 16, 2019 4:25 pm

I AM NOT A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL OF ANY KIND.... I tried to post on my personal blog and it was deleted for whatever reason....??? Let's try and get my points across concerning -SUICIDE- and how -CAREGIVERS- etc. etc. etc.... can make a big difference...

-Trigger- the following might upset people, so be careful.... These ideas are very simple and easy to do by anybody.... If you know somebody who looks and or acts sad and or depressed etc... for a period of time, then -YOU- can act to help them.... -KEEP IT SIMPLE-.... A caregiver and or a good friend and or relative etc. etc. etc.... can take the time to help this person....

Keep it simple.... Keep it simple...…… Keep it simple...………………

If you take the time and effort, you will start too see results..... If you do -Positive- actions and or ideas etc... you will start to see results.... If you care and or love etc... this person who is having mental health problems, then do something -POSITIVE-....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:42 pm

-GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS-....... I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL OF ANY KIND.....

It has been a long time since I blogged on this site.... Hope and Pray that -you- are well and doing O.K. since I blogged over a year ago.... There has been a lot of changes in the last year.... I would like to refrain from posting at this time..... May -ALL- of you have a good life....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post