Our partner

?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

Re: ?- SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER....?

Postby Riccola » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:12 pm

I kind of agree-, look at how many of these people are simply shunned away from society while they isolate themselves drifting deeper into depression. Its a vicious cycle that does not end well.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 pm

-Riccola- etc... This is why -YOU- etc.... need just about anybody to take a interest in -YOU- etc... and start a positive conversation with -YOU- etc... on a regular bases.... A positive relationship on a regular bases doing positive things will -HELP- in your depression....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 am
Blog: View Blog (45)

Postby Riccola » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:11 am

KINDNESSTHERAPY wrote:-Riccola- etc... This is why -YOU- etc.... need just about anybody to take a interest in -YOU- etc... and start a positive conversation with -YOU- etc... on a regular bases.... A positive relationship on a regular bases doing positive things will -HELP- in your depression....

I fully agree. Society as whole that needs to step up the plate and learn to interact with people outside of their closed group / comfort zone. All to often I see people creating a culture of isolation. After 9/11 suicide rates actually dropped, and I will argue that came from society coming close together with one another in the face of tragedy.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola

Postby rhinobeetle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:51 am

Self-help can be beneficial in that there may be situations where you are more knowledgeable and inclined to understand the problem at hand than many others. There's a saying, "A Master is hard pressed to choose his superiors". When struggling with various problems, I've often had difficulty finding just one site on the internet that matches exactly what I am going through, whether its articles, blogs, etc.

What happens is that I have to pool through numerous things dealing with issues related in some way (but not entirely) to what I'm facing. It's the best I could do.

I mentioned on this forum how I recently left my former demon psychiatrist a few months ago. I started seeing a therapist/counselor to help me relieve my pain. Incredibly nice guy. Unfortunately, I felt that my affliction had gone away the evening before I actually saw him, so I did not describe my plight with as much zeal as I should've. I was just feeling euphoric and upbeat and didn't put that much emphasis on it. Last time I saw him, I asked him about whether I should report that doctor, but we didn't really come to any agreement as to what I should do. I left him on amiable terms because like I said, I didn't feel the issue was a real burden on me anymore, and didn't feel like I had much left to say, but now the burden has come back to me and I am feeling agitated once again by the memory of that doctor. I also asked my new psychiatrist to let me get off Seroquel XR, which I did, although I've had some withdrawal symptoms that were plaguing me the last week and may still be affected by them, but I am (or was) getting better until this whole episode returned to buffet me.
rhinobeetle
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Postby RottenFish » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Riccola wrote:I fully agree. Society as whole that needs to step up the plate and learn to interact with people outside of their closed group / comfort zone. All to often I see people creating a culture of isolation. After 9/11 suicide rates actually dropped, and I will argue that came from society coming close together with one another in the face of tragedy.

Very true. Countries that foster isolation tend to have shockingly high suicide rates. Countries that encourage collectivism have extremely low suicide rates.
RottenFish
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 pm

I can use a new thread called -WHAT IF-? YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN MIRACLES-? and or ?-SELF HELP- MIGHT BE THE ANSWER.…? The moderators can choose which one for the following.....

I AM NOT A MENTAL HEALTH EXPERT OF ANY KIND, THANK GOD....?

What if you could create your own miracles and or somebodies else, their own personal miracles....? Throughout history mankind has recorded thousands of miracles, how did these miracles happen....?

WHAT IF, WE COULD CREATE OUR OWN MIRACLES AND OR SOMEBODIES ELSE MIRACLES....?

ARE -YOU- INTERESTED OR HAVE -YOU- BECOME SO JADED THAT -YOU- ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE MY IDEAS A TRY....?
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:32 pm

I AM NOT A MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL OF ANY KIND..... THE FOLLOWING MIGHT BE A -TRIGGER- SO BE CAREFUL WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION....?

Manny of my past posts have been on my observations of the -MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY- etc... My observations have shown me over time, that you can help yourself and or others that have mental illness etc... My obervations have led me to believe that -YOU- and or others with can use -SELF HELP- to create your own -MIRACLES- and or miracles for others with mental illness etc. etc. etc.... In the immediate future I will post the -HOW- you and or a caregiver etc... can -SELF HELP- in making your and or others mental illness more tolerable.... Let's defeat mental illness and show the mental health industry that we don't need them and their -CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY- etc. etc. etc....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:22 pm

I am not a mental health professional of any kind.... Thank God..... The following ideas are my own opinion only and they might -TRIGGER- a response, so be careful....

"What if -You- could create your own Miracle and or Miracles" "What if -You- as a Caregiver etc. could help somebody have their own Miracle and or Miracles"

Let me show -You- how to start -Self Help- for your self and or others.... In my past posts and or personal blog etc... I have stated that I saw and heard many -Small Miracles- on a daily bases, and
this was only less than 10% of the total time in the lives of people who were having problems....
Throughout history, thousands of -Miracles- have occurred and thousands of reasons have been put forward as to why....? Here is another idea that I am putting forth, that might work for -You- and or others, let's give it a try, what do -You- have too loose, it cost -You- nothing but the effort to try....

-YOU- will start the day and every day thereafter as possible and -You- will think and do only -POSITIVE- thinking and Positive actions etc. etc. etc..... -You- will try to eliminate and negative words and actions and deeds and or thoughts etc. etc. etc.... Now -You- and or a -Caregiver- etc. are starting to climb the ladder toward your very own -MIRACLE- and or -MIRACLES- etc. etc. etc....

The key to your own -Miracle- and or -Miracles- etc. etc. etc... is that -You- have to go from 10% of the time doing -Positive- etc. ideas etc. to 25% or more of the time... -You- might have to go above 50% of your time to start seeing a Miracle...??? -You- will start to see an improvement in your condition when -You- start to get above 20% of your time.... The above is what I saw in my observations over many years....

The next post will show -You- how to implement my everyday positive ideas etc. etc. etc....
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KINDNESSTHERAPY » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm

I am not a mental health professional of any kind.... Thank GOD..... Please be careful reading the following as it might cause a -TRIGGER- in the content...

The following is based on my observations of the mental health industry etc... over many years....

I gained a lot of respect for people who are fighting mental illness etc... and I observed them using
-Discipline- and -Self Control- etc... and use only -Positive- thinking in their daily routine...

The human body has it's own -Feel Good Chemicals- etc... that can be used to help heal our bodies time after time in our lifetime etc... We have to make our bodies fight these disorders and illness etc. etc. etc... Let's get started and show -YOU- how to kick start your body to produce a -Miracle- and or -Miracles- etc. etc. etc.... -YOU- must have your body do -Positive- ideas and thinking and a -Positive- daily routine etc.' as much as possible... -You- must have your body do 25% to 50% or more of the total time doing -Positive- life style.... If -You- can get your daily living to be -Positive- in 25% to 50% or more on a daily bases and weekly and monthly bases etc., -You- and or a -Caregiver- etc... will start to see a -Miracle- happen....

-Daily Routine- Morning, wake up to soft music and then take a shower and or bath etc... Listen to soft music and or -TV- and or the -RADIO- etc... only listen to non negative news etc... and or no news at all.... Have Coffee and or Tea and or Hot Choc. and plan your day in writing and then only do -POSITIVE- ideas and action and thinking, all day long... I will post more -Positive- daily routines...
KINDNESSTHERAPY
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Positivity is a big part in all this, I mean just look at the news, so depressing! :x
forum-rules.php

Riccola

Previous

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post