Our partner

UHS is going down, those psychiatric hellholes are in deep s

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

UHS is going down, those psychiatric hellholes are in deep s

Postby Copy_Cat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 am

I have just been catching up and this came out today.

DEADLINE TOMORROW FOR UHS INVESTORS: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Universal Health Services, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses Exceeding $50000 to Contact the Firm

February 20, 2017

Buzzfeed issued an article on December 7, 2016 revealing its investigation into Universal Health, "...based on interviews with 175 current and former UHS staff, including 18 executives who ran UHS hospitals; more than 120 additional interviews with patients, government investigators, and other experts; and a cache of internal documents."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/deadline-tomorrow-uhs-investors-khang-151200204.html
Last edited by Copy_Cat on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: UHS is going down, those psychiatric hellholes are in deep s

Postby Copy_Cat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:09 am

In the BuzzFeed News investigation — which was based on nearly 300 interviews, including 175 current and former employees of the company, as well as a cache of internal documents — employees of 10 hospitals said they were under pressure to fill beds by methods that included exaggerating people’s symptoms and distorting their words to make them sound suicidal. https://www.buzzfeed.com/rosalindadams/lawmakers-sound-alarms-on-uhs-psychiatric-hospitals

Is it wrong to enjoy watching something die ?

Who cares, the sooner UHS is dead the better. I am liking this. Karma is cool.

Have you been abused inpatient ? List of (UHS) Psychiatric Hellholes http://www.psychforums.com/anti-psych/topic174650.html

I have talked to alot of victims of psychiatric malpractice in this forum and others and if they are from the US its usually in a UHS hellhole.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Copy_Cat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

THIS IS THE MAIN STORY

“INTAKE: LOCK THEM IN. BILL THEIR INSURER. KICK THEM OUT. HOW SCORES OF EMPLOYEES AND PATIENTS SAY AMERICA’S LARGEST PSYCHIATRIC CHAIN TURNS PATIENTS INTO PROFITS,” https://www.buzzfeed.com/rosalindadams/intake

For all you online activists share and spread this link.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby PerplexedMan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm

It's unbelievable that such institutions exist. Privatised psych wards, that's insane! Making a business out of drugging poor victims that's a crime.
PerplexedMan
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Riccola » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:07 pm

PerplexedMan wrote:It's unbelievable that such institutions exist. Privatised psych wards, that's insane! Making a business out of drugging poor victims that's a crime.

I've lived this evil first hand. They use the most sophisticated, covert, brutal, and dishonest methods to build a false case against you. :evil: Your entire perception of life changes afterwards and not for the better. The worst part is that no one, and I mean no one believes you. It is surreal reading what every other patients knows clear as day whose been in those places. Sadly such corrupt institutions create powerful stigma that taints any legit organization and legitimate doctors.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Postby Copy_Cat » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:50 am

Riccola wrote:I've lived this evil first hand. They use the most sophisticated, covert, brutal, and dishonest methods to build a false case against you. :evil: Your entire perception of life changes afterwards and not for the better. The worst part is that no one, and I mean no one believes you. It is surreal reading what every other patients knows clear as day whose been in those places. Sadly such corrupt institutions create powerful stigma that taints any legit organization and legitimate doctors.

I lived it too IN a UHS hellhole. I said when this is over I am going to speak out. 2000+ posts later...

"The worst part is that no one, and I mean no one believes you."

Again I am going to talk to lawyers now that it is exposed that they lie and write suicidal on your medical records to rip of you, your family or the insurance company.

I called the hospital that put me through hell and attempted to tease the intake person who answered saying "I am a former 'patent' and just read online you guys are getting investigated by the feds... ha ha " and got that thing they do, that emotionless response you don't exist thing they do, I kinda forgot about that.

I would like for everyone reading this that's been misteated inpatient to Google the hospital name that did it then write on all the review sites. One story they can dismiss, dozens they can't.People will have to explain themselves. This is the age of the internet, what goes on behind locked doors can now be exposed real easy.

Gives me an idea for my next topic. This needs its own.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Copy_Cat wrote:
Riccola wrote:I've lived this evil first hand. They use the most sophisticated, covert, brutal, and dishonest methods to build a false case against you. :evil: Your entire perception of life changes afterwards and not for the better. The worst part is that no one, and I mean no one believes you. It is surreal reading what every other patients knows clear as day whose been in those places. Sadly such corrupt institutions create powerful stigma that taints any legit organization and legitimate doctors.

I lived it too IN a UHS hellhole. I said when this is over I am going to speak out. 2000+ posts later...

"The worst part is that no one, and I mean no one believes you."

Again I am going to talk to lawyers now that it is exposed that they lie and write suicidal on your medical records to rip of you, your family or the insurance company.

I called the hospital that put me through hell and attempted to tease the intake person who answered saying "I am a former 'patent' and just read online you guys are getting investigated by the feds... ha ha " and got that thing they do, that emotionless response you don't exist thing they do, I kinda forgot about that.

I would like for everyone reading this that's been misteated inpatient to Google the hospital name that did it then write on all the review sites. One story they can dismiss, dozens they can't.People will have to explain themselves. This is the age of the internet, what goes on behind locked doors can now be exposed real easy.

Gives me an idea for my next topic. This needs its own.

Copy_Cat, let me be the one to say I'm sorry and that no one deserves such. I know something so profound deserves more than a single I'm sorry, but I think in the least someone has to say it.

I fully agree exposure can not be discredited. The more people who have been legitimately victimized speak up the more likely such corruption comes to an end. Yes there will be people in and around psychiatry who will dismiss those negative reviews as 'just part of the AP movement' 'people with an agenda' 'trolls with nothing better' ect, ect Yet what these people may not realize is that the AP movement arose from denouncing legitimate abuses taking place in psychiatry.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola

Postby Copy_Cat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Riccola wrote:I fully agree exposure can not be discredited. The more people who have been legitimately victimized speak up the more likely such corruption comes to an end. Yes there will be people in and around psychiatry who will dismiss those negative reviews as 'just part of the AP movement' 'people with an agenda' 'trolls with nothing better' ect, ect Yet what these people may not realize is that the AP movement arose from denouncing legitimate abuses taking place in psychiatry.

They are playing a new game now, removing Google reviews.

I was going to start a topic thread "Reviews of UHS hellholes" and like a good "copy cat" copy paste all the horror stories into one place.

Here is the worst example I found so far.

Central Florida Behavioral Hospital 43 reviews
http://www.google.com/search?q=Central+ ... l+Hospital

Nope, you can only see 4 reviews the rest have all been flagged or what ever method the marketing and IT teams at multi billion dollar a year UHS used to take them down censorship to hide what goes on.

OK UHS, you people treated me like $#%^, here is my next payback project

Add Your Business to Yelp

Add information about your business below. Your business page will not appear in search results until this information has been verified and approved by our moderators. Once it is approved, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to claim your business page. https://biz.yelp.com/signup_business/new

I have no desire to "claim my business" all I am doing adding them to the index. I am NOT committing fraud. Most businesses listed on yelp are unclaimed.

Thats just ONE

FU UHS, you thought it was fun stealing thousands of dollars from my family and treating me like $#%^ that nightmare, I think its going to be fun to spend a day adding your hospitals to as many review sites as I can find and cost YOU ######6 millions after people read what really goes on from abused patients and avoid your $#%^ hellholes.

I am not the helpless patient in the hall screaming "I will sue this place" that you people laugh at. I am going to ###$ you up right here from my computer.

Registering with business review websites projects transparency and trustworthiness to customers. It also provides important intel on how customers perceive your business. If customers leave positive reviews, you can personally thank them; if they post negative feedback, you can respond. Best of all, presence on review sites can significantly boost local search ranking factors. http://www.digitalcurrent.com/seo-engin ... r-startup/

http://www.google.com/search?q=add+your+business+to+review+sites

FU UHS
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Copy_Cat » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Copy_Cat wrote:They are playing a new game now, removing Google reviews.

After further investigation shortly after posting that I noticed Google reviews were missing from business of all types internet wide, oops.

I still know every billion dollar company has a PR team to deal with bad reviews.

I never did the project of adding them to review sites, call me lazy, but I still want to encourage the anti psych community and everyone who uses psychiatric services to report nasty things they do by writing reviews.

I think the reason for many missing reviews, usually the bad ones is also spam filtering.

If you had a bad experience and write "this place F ings sucks these a holes should be shut down" the spam filter knows people use the letter F for the whole word, a hole means asshole ect.

Don't get filtered, describe what happened without all caps or cuss words ect.

I already had my revenge on a place that abused me, I wrote the story on every review site I could find and about 3 months later at an AA meeting I was talking with someone about what facility they went to and when I told him my story of a bad place he said exact words "I was going to go there but my wife read some stuff online".

"I was going to go there but my wife read some stuff online" !!!!

I said dude you are talking to the person who wrote it !

Payback bitch, that one person confirmed I got even. The stole my insurance money and co pay ect and treated me like crap, I cost them with my actions the loss of a future costumer and the money that goes with it. And that's just ONE that I know about.

So again I encourage people, if you have been abused by any kind of psych facility and left with that nauseating feeling of "they abused me and there is nothing I can do" its not true, you can do something go online and strike back. Tell the world the 'services' the facility really provides. It has an effect. I had at least a $20,000 bad effect on that place that screwed me confirmed by that guy at the AA meeting.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Riccola » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:40 am

Copy_Cat wrote:They are playing a new game now, removing Google reviews.

After further investigation shortly after posting that I noticed Google reviews were missing from business of all types internet wide, oops.

By the looks of it Google reviews can be deleted if you try hard enough:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... le+reviews

Said business owner just has to view it as "unfair" :roll:

I still know every billion dollar company has a PR team to deal with bad reviews.

There is another method :evil: ... I know first hand of businesses that will actually get employees and others to write 5 star or good reviews when bad ones come in from legit customers. This way actual complaints can be drowned out. Granted some review sites often have rules against that, but who is there to verify each user?

In my experience places that have ratings mostly in the extreme (ie a large number of very bad reviews mixed in with a large number of very good reviews) are often afflicted by that. Considering that you have institutions that can end life without blinking in eye, whats to stop them in some mild perception engineering?
forum-rules.php

Riccola

Next

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post