Our partner

Want to stop the power abuse by psychiatry? Go on Twitter!

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Moderator: Riccola

Re: Want to stop the power abuse by psychiatry? Go on Twitter!

Postby NoM8s » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:52 pm

I'm afraid that I have no interest in the unavoidable flame war that I would be getting into if I was to start posting about any contreversial topic on social media at this present time. Don't have Twitter and only use Facebook to stalk ex girlfriends.
NoM8s
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TruthSpeaker » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:56 am

It will never be stopped. Have you seen how in Iraq, Syria, India the society can lynch someone to death and get away with it? There are videos where a person does something, like accidentally burns quran while burning trash, and not knowing somebody put the quran in the trash. But the society brutally beats you with ***mod edit***.

The point is nobody has stopped these things, and everybody knows about it that the things are happening in those countries. Could it be that the countries like it and have pleasure from doing it? Could it be that the people themselves who do this to others love doing it? Nobody has ended these animosities, and nobody will end toxicity as means of inflicting brain damage and disability in healthy people.

The society wants it this way. Otherwise it would have been stopped already. The only one who says something against it is some stupid sciento-whatever which has been trying to convert brain damaged people into believers of a crazy BS, for profit, to exploit and not to help.

Nobody else has been saying anything against it or doing anything, and it could have been stopped 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago, 100 years ago, 1000 years ago, any time, but no. The society always supports it, and the government allows it. The government wants it. You misbehaved long enough to annoy someone, the government wants to brain damage you and will gladly issue a court order to bless it for you. Why does the government want it? Because people want it done to you.

It is a power abuse by everyone who gets to know that you misbehave or misbehaved. They want your brain damaged, they don't care whatever problem you have or had. Welcome to the real world, for nothing got murdered. These people might as well start to chop heads off for misbehavior, or give lethal injections, they don't care there is absolutely no law that has been broken. They abuse human rights and this has to be dealt with by suing the countries for human rights abuses. But every country in Europe does it, so will you be able to sue one country when the other country which has the court for human rights does this to their people too?
Last edited by Riccola on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed graphic content
TruthSpeaker
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Copy_Cat » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:54 am

OP was 9 years ago but I think now in 2021 that's better advice then ever.

Twitter and Facebook big swallowed up most of these message boards that were effective back in 2012 , the web has changed.

I hate that website Twitter, message boards are so much better but if I was still doing full time online activism in 2021 I would do Twitter.

I did activism against psychiatric abuse for years, kicked ass at it but I burned out.

Time for new people to continue the fight.

Putting the dirt about psychiatry Twitter is a great idea, even if Twitter does suck alot of people use it and its all about views and countering psychiatric industries lies and exposing their abuses to as many people as possible.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Copy_Cat » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:50 am

This is a very old topic.

I had Twitter for a few months before I got some stupid suspension that was a blessing cause I wasted way to much time on that damn site Twitter, it was very unheathy.

Bunch of crap "shadow bans" and that character limit half the time cant finish what you have to say.

If you can handle it bring the human rights mental health message to Twitter I guess but personally I HATE that website Twitter and will never contribute a word of content ever again. Account deleted.

9 years ago when the OP started this thread maybe it was cool but now 2021 Twitter is complete horse $#%^.

FFFFFFFFFFF !!! Twitter.
Last edited by Snaga on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: swear filter edit
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views