Our partner

Just got a very angry and my story.

Open Discussions about Anger and Anger Management.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Just got a very angry and my story.

Postby LXLX » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:41 pm

So I'm a very weird guy and I'm sorry if my post is going to be a bit longer.
Currently I suffer from a very mild autism, serve anxiety and rational but paranoia.

I have very bad experience with the people from the past and I'm very cautions when it comes to dealing with human being.

My personality types were considered as 4 of them (by psychologist), so I'm also Choleric, at least now.

I still live with my mother, I'm in my teen years but my mother sometimes seems so stupid, this is not to insult her, but her acting out is just crazy. She's very close-minded person and she seems to only see situation from one prescriptive.

She seems very moody and she OVER exaggerate every situation, in extreme levels, she's making huge deal out of everything meanwhile it's nothing. That really gets me over, she's been acting up like that for some time.

Sometimes she's not like that, but that's like two days in a month she's not over-exaggerating

She's turning into a weird person.
Today we had a small talk and she made me a bit pissed, as usual I just get mad and I told her I hope she'll die in pain on a brain cancer, I know that this is not the best thing to do or say but it's already on top of my head, she imminently responded " I hope you will die in even worse pain " which I got so pissed at her and I told her I'm gonna *mod edit- graphic detail removed* in order to feel the pain. I ran into the kitchen for a knife and I started messing in-front of her face. I don't think I would be able to *mod edit* injure* her, unless I would be in super anger which I'm usually not in that big but I already got to the point of showing her my dominance, few seconds after saying her to realize what she's been doing, she asked what she has made me mad for but I was already at the way to kitchen, getting my thoughts on the track.

All the anger wear off usually in 10-90 seconds, there is no anger for me after that.
It's like nothing has happened, some weak form of emotional numbness and not usually comes by but I know my action out is just not right, and I know it was something bad but I no longer make my head out of it. There is nothing I can change.

I was very bullied in school in very early years, and I was the one every laugh at.
My father is also very choleric and usually screams a lot, sometimes when he gets mad, and I'm with him in his car, it looks like, he would just wanted to kick-down the car and rush speed in-to wall.

What is the best way to manage my anger? I'm around 16 to 19, years old.
Also sorry for any grammatical errors, English is not my native language.
LXLX
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Just got a very angry and my story.

Postby healthfreak » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:10 pm

I would advise you that each time you feel you are heating up and about to lose your temper, to take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Then, try to relax as much as possible. If you can, step back and try to control your temper.

Aside from that, consider doing breathing exercises and practicing any form of yoga meditation for ten, twenty, or thirty minutes on a daily basis; these two should help you in controlling your anger better.

I hope this helps.
healthfreak
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Re: Just got a very angry and my story.

Postby Wally58 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 am

Sometimes Plan A will get us into trouble. Pause and consider a Plan B. Train your mind to think, choose and decide before you react.
Seek assistance from your doctor or therapist for help with this. It usually helps you to talk about it.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Return to Anger Management

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post